Events of a Lifetime

Dirty Little Secret.

I can’t believe that jackass. Does he know who the fuck he is dealing with? I’m Pete Wentz and he just called my girlfriend a slut! Tom is in for one rude awakening.

“Hey Pete, who are those girls you and the guys have been hanging out with?” Ryan Ross of Panic! at the Disco asks me breaking my thoughts.

“Those girls are Lexi and Ally. I’m dating Lexi and Andy is dating Ally. They are joining us for the tour. You and the rest of Panic! want to meet them?” I ask.

“Uh, yeah sure, let me go get them. I’ll be right back,” Ryan says leaving me to go get the rest of Panic! at the Disco.

“So Ryan went to go get the rest of Panic! so you guys can meet them,” I say to the girls who were talking to Patrick.

“Okay, that sounds cool. I’m a big fan of theirs, and I’ve always wanted to meet them. They seem really cool,” Ally says excitedly.

“Oh, okay, I guess that its cool we get to meet them,” Lexi says unenthusiastically.

“Pete!” Brendon exclaims as him, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer appear, “Where are these girls Ryan has been talking about?”

“Right here. Ally and Lexi meet Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Brendon. Guys meet Ally and Lexi,” I say introducing everyone.

“Oh my god,” Brendon says, “I can’t believe its you. Only you went by Alexis back then and not Lexi. I do like the name Lexi though. It suits you.”

“I’m so sorry Brendon. I was young and scared. and completely clean. I panicked and ran. I had to get out of that hotel and I had just broken up with my long term boyfriend,” Lexi says.

“It’s okay Lexi. But you have to know I missed you. When I woke up I was so worried about you. All I could think of was did you get home OK and would I ever see you again,” Brendon says pulling Lexi into a hug because he started crying.

“So I take it you two have some sort of crazy past that probably involves lots of drugs and alcohol?” I ask carefully.

“Right after me and Alex broke up I was going to the Panic! concert. And there was an after party at some club. The club let anyone 16 and over in to the club. So of course there were a lot of drugs circling around as well as alcohol for the minors. And I was in a really bad place. I’m glad that’s all that happened that night though. I mean something way worse could have happened,” Lexi explains.

“Your not a virgin? We’re best friends and you didn’t tell me you lost it?” Ally asks pissed off.

“Ally, this really isn’t the time or the place for this conversation. We’ll talk about this later,” Lexi says calmly.

“Fine, but we are definitely going to talk about it later,” Ally says slightly less pissed off.

“So I guess it was my one night of craziness that will never happen again. Or at least not that much craziness,” Lexi says.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this chapter was a good idea. Although I'm not completely sure. Let me know what you think by leaving me comments.
Thanks for reading.
Lexi.