Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 3

Chapter 3-
(Lexi POV)
*The next day*

Today is the big day I think to myself as I sit up in bed and look over to the alarm clock on my nightstand. The clock says 6:30 am. I have an hour and a half till I need to wake Ally up.

As I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to get ready I wonder if Ally slept well. She normally has a hard time sleeping. I bet she had an extra hard time last night because of the concert.

As I step into my bathroom I let myself start to daydream. I start thinking about what the guys in the band will say or how they will act. The guys seem like the will all be really cool. I then start to think about what if Ally and I got into a relationship with one of the guys. Lucky for Ally, Andy isn’t in a relationship. I don’t know about any of the other guys.

I really hope that something good comes out of today. I have been down and sad since I broke up with my ex, Alex. I tried to get over him with this guy named Mark. But when I was with Mark all I could think about were his negatives. Things that Alex had and made me miss him more.

I’m sure my sadness has brought Ally and Joe down. But like a good friend she never complains. She just tries her hardest to make it all better. So like a good friend I plaster on a fake smile.

Just as I unplug my hair straightener because I am done there is a knock on the bathroom door. I open the door to reveal Ally standing there with my sidekick in hand.

I hear her say, “Okay, hang on a second here she is.” She then pushes the phone towards me adding, “Here, phone for you.”

I grab the phone and ask, “Who is it? I’m trying to get read so we can leave as soon as you are done.”
“Just answer the phone Lexi. Then you will find out who is on the phone,” says Ally.

“Fine don’t tell me,” I say jokingly. I put my cell phone up to my ear and say, “hello…”