Events of a Lifetime

Why didn't you tell me?

All this time I thought my best friend was still a virgin, but no. She lost it to Brendon Urie. I can’t believe she didn’t tell me. I told her when I lost mine. Why am I getting so worked up over this? It isn’t like she has to tell me every time she does something. I’ll tell her later.

“We’ll see you guys when you get off stage after your set,” Pete says.

“Alright its show time guys,” Ryan says walking on stage as the crowd starts to go wild.

“We’ve both seem Panic! live before and we’ll see them again after this so lets get this over with now,” Lexi says.

“Okay. I’ve decided that I’m not going to push the issue. All I want to know is why you didn’t tell me. I could have been there for you,” I say.

“I know you would have been there but I was embarrassed. I was really embarrassed and scared. I wanted to tell you, I just couldn’t,” she says.

“I understand. Now how about we talk about something not so sad,” I say.

“Its cold,” Lexi says.

“Here you can wear my hoodie until I have to go on stage,” Pete says taking off his hoodie and handing it to Lexi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is kind of a filler. I really couldn't think of what to do. Comments would be appreciated so that I know where to take the story.

This is my late Christmas/Holiday present to you all. I hope you like it.

I would have had this chapter up on Friday but it was my birthday and I didn't have much time.

Thanks for reading.
lexi.