Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 5

Chapter 5-
(Lexi POV)

“Hey Lexi. It’s Alex. I know this is kind of unexpected. I just really needed to say I’m sorry,” says Alex.

“Alex?” I could barely say his name, “Is it really you?”

He replies, “Yes Lexi, it really is me.”

“But why? You didn’t call me for a year. I’m just now getting over you. Alex, I don’t think that I can talk now.” I say

“Lexi, I know that you are going to the Fall Out Boy concert, so I guess I won’t take up an more of your time.” He answers but quickly adds, “ I love you Lexi, and I always will, you were and always will be my first love.”

“Alex I can’t deal with this right now. I really need to make sure that Ally has started getting ready. I promise I will call you later.” I say and adding, “Bye Alex.” I then quickly hit the end button.

I leave the bathroom to go find Ally. I already knew she would be in her room trying to go back to sleep. But when I tried to open her door it was locked.

I knock on her bedroom door. As I do so I wonder why Ally let me talk to Alex. After we broke up she hated him.

Ally opened the door interrupting my thoughts, “What Lexi?”

“I wanted to know when you’d be ready to leave,” I answer.

“In a few minutes, I just have to brush my teeth and hair. Are you ready to go Lexi?” says Ally.

“Uh, almost, just got to get dressed. We can meet in the living room in…how about 10 minutes?” I ask.

Ally replies, “Yeah, sounds good”

I head to my room and get dressed. I pull on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a cute t-shirt. I think to my self, “hmm…it’ll probably be cold. I should take a sweatshirt.” So I quickly walk over to my closet and pull out my favorite hoodie.

I start to leave my room when I realize that I forgot my phone. So I quickly run over to my nightstand and put my sidekick in my back pocket.

As I enter the living room see Ally sitting on the couch.

“Ready to go?” I ask grabbing my purse.

“Yep, lets go,” says Ally.