Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 7

Chapter 7-
(Lexi POV)

As we follow the DJ I start to get butterflies in my stomach. I begin to wonder is Ally is nervous. As I start to lose myself to my thoughts the DJ interrupts my thinking.

“The boys from Fall Out Boy should be here in about 20 minutes. You guys will be hanging out with them until the show starts at 7. At 7 you guys will watch the show from the side of the stage with the boys until they go on. You will be onstage with the boys at some point during their set. I don’t know when. Only the boys know that. After the show is over you will get another hour to hang with the band. After that I have no clue what happens,” The DJ, says.

“Wow, we have a pretty packed schedule.” I say trying to imagine what its like doing stuff like this everyday.

“Yes you do. But it will be a lot of fun. I was hanging with the guys earlier. They are all really cool. I’m pretty sure they have some fun stuff planned for you two. Be careful though,” the DJ warns.

“Why would we need to be careful?” asks Ally.

“They are all really big flirts,” the DJ replies.

“And that’s bad why? I’m not trying to be rude or anything. But they are hot, famous, and did I say hot?” I say.

“Its not bad. You aren’t being rude. They are definitely hot and famous. But don’t go getting yourselves into any freaky love shapes,” the DJ says.

“We will try not to,” I say trying to please her.

We begin chatting with the DJ who’s name is Jackie about our lives, the band, and just random things. All the sudden Jackie’s cell phone goes off. She jumps off the couch that we are sitting on and answers her phone.

“Hello…Uhuh…Alright…Mhmm…Okay...bye,” she says into the phone.

She quickly hits the end button on her phone. She then turns to ally and I with a huge smile on her face,
“They are on their way. But don’t freak okay? It kind of freaks them out,” Jackie says.

Okay we won’t. As long as we get to meet and hang out with them,” I say quickly.

“Yeah we promise. When will they be…” Ally was saying as the door starts to open.