Rainbow on Road

Chapter two

"Alright guys, where to?" I asked in a overly cheery voice to Abia and Lea. I heard Lea shift in her seat and Abia let out a soft sigh. "Just away from the living dead, oooo" Lea wiggled her fingers at the window as one of the living dead passed by. It was kind of sad to look at for me. Dieing scared me, and i definitely didn't want to look like that for the rest of eternity. Yeah... I'd rather not have missing body pieces thanks...

Lea and Abia got into deep conversation about something I wasn't that interested about. I sighed and started to drive(The car was already on) away from the grave yard, and away from the dead people walking around. They weren't exactly flesh eaters. There are certain people that can see them, and most people who can not see them. Me and my friends just have to be the lucky ones that can see them. It totally sucks.

My eye lids felt heavy, and it was beginning to get hard concentrating on the road. "Meara?" Lea asked, poking my shoulder, I slowed the car down and looked at her, tilting my head to the side. "What?" I asked her, turning back to the road. "Where the hell are you taking us?" She asked, giggling. "I don't really know" I shrugged, and pressed the gas pedal harder now that i was focusing more on the road. "Well, we could go back home?" Abia suggested. I nodded, knowingly. "Do you want to Meara? Your the one driving?" Lea asked. I nodded and yawned. "Your tired! You fail" Lea pouted. I laughed and shook my head. "Only the cool people..." Abia's sentence was cut off by her yawning loudly. I looked back at her. Trying my hardest not to laugh.

"What the frig! Meara!" Lea screamed. I looked a the road, and the car slammed into a black figure, I came to an automatic halt and jumped out of the car quickly. "Oh my god! Oh my god! I killed someone!" I screamed, jumping up and down. I felt the tears well up in my eyes before Lea and Abia got out of the car. I looked at them in fear. Abia kicked the body and I made this loud gasp. "Dont kick it you idiot!" I yelled at her with my hand covering my mouth, so it was sort of a muffled yell.

"Yes, Dont kick it" A voice that came from neither Abia or Lea said, the body moved from underneath the car and stood up. We all gasped and jumped away from the body. "It can talk! Oh my god!" Lea cried, Abia just stared at it. The person's arm was dangling, you could say it was practicly fallen off of his arm! But Alas, it was hanging on by just the skin.

"Yes, I can talk! Why the heck did you hit me with your car?!" The person demanded in an angry voice, using it's intact arm to brush it's self off. "You were in the way!" I said, pointing my shaky hand at it. "That dosen't mean you can speed right ahead into me!" It yelled. "Hey! You have no reason to yell at me! It proably didn't hurt you! Your dead!" I yelled back, puffing out my cheeks while crossing my arms over my chest. It gasped "im insulted! How could you just assume iam dead?!" It screeched. I glared at it, "your arm is half off and your not writhing on the pain underneath the freaking car!" I cried, throwing my hands up into the air.
It looked down at it's arm and then gasped again.

"Meara, calm down" Abia held in her giggles. "Alright, let's just get in the car, and pretend this never happened?" Lea laughed. Abia and Lea finally burst into giggles, unable to hold it all in. "Stop laughing!" Me and It shouted. They just laughed harder. Damn them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm! ;D I guess i'll make chapter two.
Comment and subscribe. I think they were in a car, not really sure. =[]