Sequel: Without You Around
Status: Active

You Belong With Me

004

After my refreshing, and much needed shower, I pulled a pair of destroyed skinny jeans on, followed by a simple black camisole. I then applied lotion to my arms and face, before putting on my deodorant and brushing out my hair.

“Oh shit, I forgot my blow-dryer,” I said rummaging through my bag, “Did you remember yours Alice?”

“Yeah, it should be on the top of my bag,” she said from her shower stall as she cut the water.

“Thanks babe,” I said as I plugged it in and started drying my boob length hair.

When my hair was about half way dry Alice walked out of her stall wearing a pair of black skinny’s, and a red thick-strapped tank top that was tight around her chest, but sort of fanned out after that. I complimented her on it as I was drying my hair, and she started on her make up.

Once my hair was dry, I plugged in my straightener, and waited for it to heat up. While it was heating up, I pulled out my solid black plugs, and replaced them with ones that had a star cut out of the middle. Once that was done, I pulled up part of my hair, and started running my straightener through it.

“So, first big party of the tour. You stoked?” Alice asked as she finished her makeup.

“Of course! Time to unwind after a semi crazy first day!” I said laughing.

“So I noticed you and Danny hung out a lot today,” she said putting all of her stuff in her bag and zipping it, “Am I sensing a crush?”

“Why does everyone assume I have a crush on him?” I said starting on my last section of hair, “We’re just friends, sheesh!”

“Maybe it’s how happy you seem around him?” she said sitting on the counter, “I don’t know, if you say you don’t have a crush, I’ll trust you.”

“Good, because I’m not lying,” I said finishing my hair.

I quickly started on my makeup, which was only foundation, eyeliner and smokey eye shadow, before putting everything back in my bag and zipping it.

“Ready?” I asked Alice, who was still scrunching and messing with her hair in the mirror.

“Let’s go,” she said hopping down and scooping her duffle up as well.

We made the short trek back to the bus, and threw our bags under it, before punching the code in on the door. The boys were scattered everywhere in the bus, with Jack and Matt sitting in the front lounge.

“That’s a lovely view you’re giving me Addy,” Jack said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Which is why I’m putting a shirt over this,” I said heading back to my bunk and grabbing my previously placed shirt.

I slid on the oversized gray tank top, adorned with a black and silver owl, and proceeded to tie my untied black vans. I then went back to the front lounge and plopped on the couch next to Alice in order to wait for everyone else to join us. We only sat there for about 10 minutes, before we were out the door, and on our way to where the barbeque had been set up.

I detached myself from the group in order to find Sean, which was relatively easy since he was right by the drink table.

“Hey sexy lady!” he said pouring jack into his red cup.

“Hey bitch,” I said laughing at his reaction, “Want to mix me up one of your signature drinks as usual?”

“Always for you Addison,” he said grabbing a cup and pouring godly amounts of alcohol into it.

He handed the almost full cup to me, and I took a large swig immediately. I felt the burn rush down my throat, and smiled knowing that the night ahead was going to be a fun filled one, with blurry spots every now and then.

I talked to Sean for a good ten minutes, before Kam, his bassist and my friend, came and joined us. All we talked about was our first day of warped. We talked for a little while longer, before bidding each other goodbye. I, of course, made Sean make me another drink before leaving to find other people.

I talked to tons of people I knew from a few previous small tours, as well as others I had met earlier in the day. Laughter, talking and other loud noises were all you could hear, no matter where you stood. Of course, the noise died down once we heard someone shout about the hot dogs and burgers being done.

I slightly stumbled towards the rapidly growing line; finally feeling the drinks hit me. I found a spot in the line, conveniently next to Alex, and we made small talk until we grabbed our burgers, along with beers from the cooler at the end of the table, before walking to one of the empty picnic tables.

Almost immediately after we sat down the rest of out friends were next to us. We all chowed down as if we had never ate before, but managed to talk quite a bit as well.

Once I was done with my burger, I excused myself to go grab another beer, and grabbed my plate and empty can. A few steps later, I thought I dropped something, and looked back, causing me to run into another person. My empty plate, that had ketchup squirted on it for my fries, was now plastered against my shirt.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry,” I heard a semi-gruff voice say as I stared at my shirt in disbelief.

“Fuck, my shirt is going to be ruined,” I said looking up at the person in front of me, “Would you mind holding my stuff so I could take it off…”

“Josh, and you are?” he said filling in the gap and grabbing my stuff, “And I really am sorry.”

“It’s okay, and I'm Addison” I said after it was off, “I’ll just have to deal with the pervs in this top.”

“Here, take my flannel, I don’t really need it anyways,” he said dumping my trash into the trashcan and taking his flannel off.

I accepted it, and muttered a quick thank you, before slipping it on over my camisole. I buttoned it up, leaving the top 2 undone, and finally took a chance to look at this Josh guy.

He was tall, but not abnormally tall, and had light red hair, with a beard to match. He was now clad in a plain white shirt and cut-offs, as well as some worn vans. He had tattoos, and from what I could tell they were all over his body. He was, in my eyes, absolutely gorgeous, and I inwardly groaned about how our first meeting had gone.

“Well, I think the least I can do is get you a drink since I ruined your shirt,” he said casting a smile my way, “What do you say?”

“Sounds perfect,” I said hooking my soiled shirt onto my belt, “Just make it strong.”

“There’s no other way to drink,” he said laughing and guiding me to the drink table.

Once there, he made me a Jack and Coke, with ¾ of Jack. I smiled at the burn as it slid down my throat, and complimented him on his ‘bartending’. He laughed and tipped his glass, causing us both to take another drink.

After hanging out with Josh for a while I learned that he was the keyboardist and back up vocalist for Four Year Strong. I had heard of the band, and listened to them a bit, but not a whole lot. I also found out that he had quite the sense of humor, as did the rest of his band.

After a few more drinks, everything started blurring together, and I knew I was bound to have lapses in memory the next morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually thoroughly enjoy this update :)
I had to pick Josh Lyford to throw into this because he really is gorgeous and I love FYS (my favorite band basically! hence the tattoo :) )

Comments? Banners? Criticism?
Danny will be back in the next one :)

Josh: http://www.polyvore.com/josh/set?id=17969980