Sequel: Without You Around
Status: Active

You Belong With Me

008

A little over two weeks later, I found myself waking up in Danny’s arms with the biggest smile on my face. We were finally in Denver, and I couldn’t be happier. My sister, Reegan, was supposed to come down from Boulder and bring me my puppy for the day.

“Danny, wake up!” I said kissing his cheek, “We need to start getting everything together.”

“Ugh, alright,” he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes, “Are you excited to be home for the next 2 days?”

“Yes! And my sister is bringing my dog down to me! I miss him so much,” I said feeling like a kid on Christmas morning, “Which reminds me that you’ll be meeting her finally.”

“I’m excited too, she seems cool from what you’ve told me,” he said smiling at me, “I guess we should get up before Matt comes and does so himself.”

I nodded, and slid out of Danny’s bunk with him close behind, before heading out of the bus to grab my bag from underneath. I grabbed a pair of shorts, along with a simple red v-neck and new underwear before going back up to the bus. I changed quickly, and pulled my pair up, putting my bangs into a pouf, before touching my makeup up and leaving the bathroom.

“Did they give you the guest pass for today Matt?” I asked Matt as I sat at the table by him.

“Yeah, here,” he said fishing in the binder for it, “Who is it for again?”

“My little sister, Reegan,” I said smiling, “I’m going to go help Vinny finish set-up. Radio if you need me.”

He waved me off, and I left the bus in search of our tent. I found it, next to Glamour Kills tent, and went to work helping Vinny put everything in place, and count what we had in what sizes.

Once we were done, we were sitting in the folding chairs just talking and my phone started blaring its ringtone.

“Hello?” I asked, not looking at the caller ID.

“Addison! It’s Reegan!” I heard my sister say excitedly, “I’m walking towards the gate right now, are you going to meet me?”

“Yeah! I’ll be right there!” I said before hanging up, “I’ll be right back Vinny, I have to go get my sister.”

“Alright, I’ll be here,” he said smiling.

I power walked to the gate, and could hear the loud voices of the waiting kids drawing closer. When I got to the gate, i spotted Reegan off to the side of the line, holding Dingo.

“Dingo!” I basically shouted as I jogged over to where they were standing.

As soon as my puppy heard his name he perked his ears up and tried his hardest to jump from Reegan’s arms and run towards me. I scooped him up from her arms, and was immediately attacked in his puppy kisses and being thwacked by his quickly wagging tail.

“Reegan, I’ve missed you so much,” I said hugging my sister as tight as I could.

“I’ve missed you too Addy,” she said returning the hug.

“Here’s your pass, make sure it’s clipped on you at all times,” I said handing over the Caribbeaner with the laminate on it, “Now let’s go introduce you to everyone.”

She clipped the laminate onto her shorts, and passed me Dingo’s leash. I gladly took it, and set him down once we were inside of the gates. The sound of his nails padding against the asphalt was all I could hear next to Reegan and I conversation. We caught up on everything, and I told her about Danny and I getting together, causing her to squeal.

“Ah finally!” she said as we approached the tent, “I knew it would happen this tour after talking to you, as well as Sean.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’ve heard it all,” I said laughing.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were bringing a puppy!?” I heard Vinny say as he stood from his chair.

“Because I wanted to surprise you!” I said laughing, “And Vinny, this is my little sister Reegan. Reegan, this is Vinny, ATL’s merch guy.”

They exchanged quick hellos, and we all talked about whatever would come to mind. After a few minutes Alice and Danny joined us at the tent. Alice had met Reegan a few times when she came to visit me at school, and they gave each other a quick hug. Danny shook Reegans hand and she seemed to nod in approval.

“Just a heads up, if you hurt my sister, I’ll hurt you,” she said narrowing her eyes a bit, “Think of What Happends In Vegas.”

“I’ll make sure you don’t have to junk punch me,” he said laughing a bit, “Oh, Addy, Matt sent me to tell you he needs you to come help him with something about the set today.”

“Alright, let’s go,” I said passing the leash back to Reegan, “Stay here with Vinny for a bit and then we’ll hang out, okay?”

She told me she’d stay with Vinny, and I left with Danny back to the bus. When we entered, Matt told me that I was in charge of getting the Hustlers on stage for the performance, and leading them off at the end. He gave me a list of their names to give to Vinny.

Danny and I walked back to the tent after we had gotten all of the details for the day from Matt. Danny decided to hang with Vinny for a while, and Alice and Reegan joined me on my search for food. During our little adventure, we left Dingo with Danny and Vinny leaving us to catch up uninterrupted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood on the side of the stage for 3OH!3’s performance, and couldn’t help but to stare at the ominous looking clouds looming above us. The crowd had to have been a few thousand strong, and I could feel the smile on my face due to their success.

“Alright you guys, this is our last song!” Nat said into the mic as the rain started to come down, “I know you all know the words, so sing as loud as you fucking can, and we’ll be back to make it up to you in the fall.”

Sean started singing the beginning lines to “Don’t Trust Me” and was soon almost drowned out by the fans singing along. About halfway through the song, the rain came down even harder, before it started hailing. Some of the crowd started fleeing, but the rest stayed and finished singing with all of their heart.

When the song was over, the crowd dispersed in seconds, in hopes to find shelter from the now stinging rain/hail mix. I gave Sean, Nat, Adam and Kam hugs, as did Reegan, before she made a dash for her car, and I made a dash for the bus. About halfway there, I ran into Danny who had been on another bus, and we continued our sprint to ATL’s bus.

We both stopped right out front of the door, and smiled at eachother before laughing at our current state. I could feel the eyeliner running down my face, and his hair was matted and wild against his head. My eyes flicked from his, down to his lips and back up, before he drew me closer, and pressed his lips firmly against mine. Our lips moved against each other for a good 2 minutes, before a crash of thunder made us pull apart.

“We better get some dry clothes on before we get sick,” I said feeling the cold sink into my body.

“Yeah, I agree,” Danny said punching the code in and letting me into the bus.

I made a dash for my bunk, pulling out my shorts, tank top and BANE hoodie before slipping into the bathroom and prying my soaked close off of my body. When I finished getting dressed, I walked into the back lounge and found Dingo curled up on Alex’s lap while he, Alice, Matt, and Jack watched some random movie. I sat on the floor in front of Alex, and Dingo climbed onto my lap before going back to sleep. Danny joined us, and sat next to, throwing his blanket over our legs. I smiled, and cuddled him, knowing this is where I needed to be.

Once the movie ended, I stood up, Dingo still in my arms, and went to my bunk. I placed him in, and he curled up by my pillow, before I turned to give Danny a goodnight kiss. Once we said our goodnights, I climbed into my bunk and curled up with Dingo. I feel asleep with his small heart beat against my wrist.

I knew it was going to be hard to say goodbye to him, yet again, tomorrow when Alice came to pick him up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm, IDK if I like this.
That really happened at warped (i mean the rain part, i wasn't on stage, but it rained/hailed).
but comments?
I think the last part may be next, instead of 10.

DINGO (he really is my puppy, and that pic is probably from 3ish months ago. both ears stand up now, and he's a bit bigger, but looks the same. he's currently sleeping on my feet haha.