Status: may be deleted ==.

Project Makeover: Verity Dream

Dream

Verity Dream Scarlett was a girl with not many talents, with not a lot of friends and with hardly any social life. Her afternoons after school were spent sticking her nose in romance novels, drawing and just swimming in her imagination. Reality couldn't touch her—as she liked to think—she wouldn't let it dare. People looked at her weird, well sure—she didn't wear the skirts or shorts that exposed her legs, and possibly ass, to the world, nor the low cut shirts that as far as she was concerned, her non existent chest wasn't a problem. She wasn't looking for a lovey dovey, or sex deprived relationship; after all she did live in her imagination—where her child self was the ruler of everything that ever was. She was an innocent virgin whose imagination took her to places unknown to mankind; they were all out of this world, beyond the universe and galaxies and slipping into foreign dimensions in the world of time and space. The world of dreams was her place. It was her mind. And in her mind, there was a person who was not judgmental, thought for themselves and didn't care about what anyone said for she was her own self. She was Dream.

Dream never told people her name was really Verity because her imagination took over her reality, thus turning Verity Scarlett into the girl named Dream in the dreams. People didn't know Dream as Verity so she was known as only Dream around the school; though there was hardly anyone interested in her plain, boring self—who'd want to know about her anyway, let alone her name? The name, Dream, fit her perfectly; she was indefinitely a daydreamer. But Verity? How could she possibly be cursed with such a name meaning the word she tried to escape: Reality. Truth.

Everything could have stayed the same but then she met a boy named Bryce Conner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my newest story as said in Touch Me, Kiss Me, Bite Me for whoever read that then you got the heads up about this story :) I hope you’ll give this a shot and read on :)

I'm so happy, not only because this is a new story, but because I had this idea when I was in year 7 and now I've finally got the chance to write it since I've set out the actual plot and organized it. Thank you God for my growing up xD Yay, now I can write this story; I'm looking forward to writing so I hope you, my dear readers, will enjoy it as much as I do :D And even the title is exactly what I gave this story back in 2007 :)

I’m only posting the two first chapters which are the prologue and then that’s it; this story will continue mid February as said in the status.

Please comment and subscribe if you like :3