Status: may be deleted ==.

Project Makeover: Verity Dream

The Artist

Bryce Fredrick Conner was an artist, an athlete and an academic smart ass. He had many talents, many friends and had a popular status in the social society. He'd spend his afternoons after school with his friends, go to the beach and lay in the shade and draw or relax and read books; he was quite the bookworm but most of his friends saw different. Sometimes he was mistaken for a stud muffin, a ladies man, a womanizer. However he had only ever been with three girls in his entire life and out of those three had he only been tarnished by one. But she was long gone from his life and all was good and forgotten.

Bryce was a people person and never minded hanging out with his large group of friends consisting of studs, idiots, nerds, dorks, sluts, sluts in the making, wanabees and more. Why he hung out with everyone was because he didn't care about differences in financial or social status. He didn't judge. If people gave of a bad vibe, he had no right to say anything about them unless he got to know them. If someone was a druggie, he would probably get down to the reason as to why they were like this and help them, rather then push them away. Heck, if someone he knew was a killer he probably would help them too. (But keep in mind, when he did know them well enough, well then he could say whatever he wanted about them, knowing that it was fully true.) That's just how he was. He was nice to say the least. Maybe a little too nice, some would think. But that's just what people needed and should have, right? A nice friend; someone who would be bothered to reach out to those in need of help and in need of finding themselves. A person to be with. That's exactly what Bryce didn't have at the moment. He believed in finding the one, he believed in soul mates and yet he didn't have his own.

And everything just got a hundred times better when he met a beauty named Dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that’s all the description about those two >:3 And that's all you get; remember this is continuing MID FEBRUARY since school starts now T____T

Hope you’ll stay with me until then :)

Please comments; much appreciated x)