Status: ready willing and able

I'm Your Biggest Fan...

Chap.4

Star almost makes me embarrassed to be her friend but that's okay...isn't it. I smirked when I looked at Patrick who was looking at Star like she was insane witch for the most part she is, but that sadly was not the topic at hand. Patrick was leaning over to whisper in my ear he rested his hand on my thigh, I don't think he realized that he was doing such an interment action, “Is Star mentally stable?'' With all my heart I wanted to laugh, but I didn't. Before I could defend her she interrupted. “I get it cutesy pie you do have something to tell me,” I looked at her clueless, and then realized what she was talking about. My face was covered in a brilliant red. I quickly covered her mouth before she could say anything else.

“Don't mind Star, she hasn't had her med's today...”I say nervously, knowing that was not the case but I didn't want to explain that Star thought that Patrick and I made a cute couple, witch by the way is SO not true. But I didn't want to explain that because, well, do I really have to explain how badly that would turn out for me? No. Good Didn't think so....Anyway back to Patrick., who at the moment was looking at the both of us strangely. “okay...?” Patrick said. Then a new light came in his eyes , I could tell that he had an idea. He leaned down a way and asked, “is she Pete or Joe crazy?”he said in a lower register so that Star couldn't hear. Then something strange happened. Before I could say anything or defend Star in any way she somehow made her way in between the two of us. “What'cha talking about?” she whispered in the same register as Patrick. That seemed to be all the answer he need because at the same time we both said. “Joe!” Patrick looked strangely at Star, then around her to me, “ I have a plan.”

Something told me that this would be my chance to be alone with Patrick, I don't know if f that is a good thing or not. But I knew that if it WAS some sort of sinister cruel joke, that I would have Star there when I fell...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short. but I will update A LOT this week I have tones of free time.