Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

I Hate You!

Layla's POV
I woke up the next morning putting on this outfit.
(Outfit)
I ran down the stairs and sat on the stool in the kitchen. My mom looked up from making breakfast and smiled brightly at me.
“Hey mom!” I greeted
“Hey! You want a sunny-side up egg?” she asked
For some reason I love those…
“Yes plllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee!” I exaggerated
My mom fixed my breakfast and set it on the table. The doorbell rang as soon as I started eating.
“Oh hi Dylan!”
“Hey Ms. Summers.” I heard his voice
They both walked into the kitchen and Dylan sat next to me. He looked at me and then grabbed like half of the egg on my plate.
“Hey! That was mine!!!” I whined
My mother laughed and set another one in front of me. Lets just say I practically ate it whole so Dylan wouldn’t eat it.
“Ok we got to go! Bye mommy!!!” I shouted from the door
“Bye guys!”
We ran to school just in time. When we got to the entrance we separated to each of our friends. His ‘Popular’ friends and my ‘Oh so weird-yet-loveable’ friends. Kayle jumped on my back as soon as I was in eyesight. I laughed and almost fell to the ground trying to support us both. Pete came over with a smile on his face. He had long black hair and a skater’s body. You really you never realize he was Bi let alone Gay until he opens his mouth.
“Petey!!!” I squealed while dropping Kayle to the floor
“Ouch!” I heard her yelp
I jumped into his arms so he held be bridal-style. We laughed at your weirdness and he put me down.
“Guess what?!?!” He all but shrieked
“What?” I asked covering my ears
“I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!” he jumped up and down
I laughed at him but congratulated him nonetheless. We talked for a while until the bell rang. I walked into class from getting my stuff from my locker.
‘I want to piss someone off today…’ I thought
I walked over and sat in Sara’s seat. I know I’m asking for my death wish but I can’t help it. Sara and her group of Barbies walked and started gapping at me. If looks could kill I would have never existed. She walked over and slammed her hand on her former desk.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!?!” she hissed
“Sittin…” I said innocently
“This is my seat!”
“Correction-was your seat.” I said matter-of-factly
She ‘humfed’ and walked away. I guess she didn’t want to be punched again…
Dylan came in and grinned at me so I smiled back. He was heading towards me until one of his friends told him to sit next to him. Dylan looked at me with the coldest stare he could muster and walk over to his friends.
‘Ok what just happened?’




During all of my classes Dylan ignored me like the plague and I didn’t know why. At the end of school I started walking home when I spotted Dylan and his friends on his lawn.
“Hey Dylan.” I said
They all looked at me like I was covered in mud.
“What?” I asked
“Why are you talking to me you low life?” Dylan questioned
‘Did he really just say that?’
All of his friends laughed as I shook his comment off and glared him.
“God you’re such an ass Dylan!!!” I yelled and ran into my room.
Three Things I’ve Know Learned About Dylan: Day 2
1. He is Bi-polar
2. He is a jerk
3. And I HATE him!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's late and if it's not the best but I'm on work overload at school.
P.S. I'm using Spring instead of Tay from now on cause I recently got it added to my name.
"Spring"