Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

Worst Than Dirt

Dylan’s POV
‘Why did I do that!!!’ I screamed in my head
What is wrong with you!!! She was getting close to you and you blew it!!!
‘I didn’t mean to-‘
Yes you did!! I can’t believe you would leave her like that just for those people you call friends!!!
‘I messed up bad…’
Yes you did…
I couldn’t believe I did that to her. I mean I don’t even like my friends and she was the only one there for me when the whole Sara thing happened. When my friends heard all the guys comments were and I quote, “Oh yeah Sara is on the market again!!! Yes! Oh…Yeah…Sorry Dude…” I hate them!
I jumped on my bed and took out my notebook.
Three Things About Layla: Day 2
1. She has a really nice smile
2. I really REALLY hurt her
3. She is pissed!!!
I closed the notebook and threw it across the room.
‘I just know she’s gonna be pissed with me.’



I woke up the next morning and jumped up to get ready. I decided to wear this.
I ran down the stairs and out the door to see Layla walking down the sidewalk. I ran up to her but she didn’t seem to notice that I was there.
“Hey Layla, I wanted to say that I’m sorry for yesterday.” I said
She didn’t respond
“Layla?”
“Just leave me alone Jackson! I’d rather talk to a pole than you!” she seethed
‘Ouch that hurt! Did I really hurt her that much?’
Her pace quickened to avoid me.
Yup I did.
I walked into class feeling like a jerk. No one could cheer me up, not even my friends. When it got to lunch I decided to sit outside. I sat on the bleachers and watched the clouds. I looked down for a second to see Layla on a hill in the distance hitting a tree with tears running down her face. Ok I feel worst than dirt. I jumped off the bleachers and walked up to her. She didn’t see me so I grabbed her from her waist and held her close to me. She squealed and turned around to face me. Her face went from shock, to sadness, to anger. She was so angry that she started pounding at my chest and I let her. I hurt her really bad and even though I couldn’t feel any pain I let her hit me until she was blue in the face. Her movements slowed and she pushed me to the ground and stormed off.
‘I’m sorry Layla…’
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did writing it!!!
Comment plz!
'Spring'