Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

Cry

Layla’s POV
Nothing could cheer me up today. Not even Kayle, which is a surprise. I didn’t want to eat in the lunchroom so I went outside and sat on against a tree on the hill behind the school. A bunch of things were going through my head. I mostly wonder why Dylan would say something like that to me. I mean I was used to that but I didn’t expect it because of what happened in the park.
‘What is wrong with me?’ I silently cried
I got up and started punching the tree next to me. I was letting out all of my anger on the tree. I felt bad for the tree but I was too mad to stop. After a few minutes someone wrapped their arms around me. I gasped and turned around to Dylan looking down with sadness coating his eyes. I was upset with myself because I knew I was the one that put the sadness in his eyes but then I was angry because I he’s the reason for my sadness. I started hitting him in his chest over and over. I wouldn’t forgive him. I couldn’t forgive him!!! I just kept hitting him and he took it all. I grew tired of hitting him and pushed him to the ground running off. I can’t believe I cried over him!
I ran all the way to my house and slammed the door to my room. I was never going to come out. Midnight nudged against my thigh and whimpered. I looked at him and petted his head.
“I’m fine Midnight, really.” I smiled halfheartedly
He jumped on my bed making me jump and laid next to me. I laid my head against him and drifted off to sleep.
Dylan’s POV
I ran after Layla and ended up at her window of her house. No one knew how sorry I was for hurting her but me. I started moping until I got an idea. I jumped up from the ground and ran to the store.
Layla’s POV
I woke up three hours after school ended with Midnight staring at me. I laughed and petted him. I knew he was hungry and according to my mom I had to feed him raw meat so I went into the freezer and threw him a steak that he ate whole. He walked off as I just shook my head and went back into my room to jump on my bed and look at the ceiling. I was about to close my eyes until someone knocked on the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door without looking. I came face to face with a giant teddy bear. I looked around it and saw Dylan smiling at me. Before I could close the door on him he ran into the living room.
“What do you want?” I hissed
“I’m really really sorry Layla! I mean it I didn’t think I would hurt you.”
“Well it did and you ruined any chance of us being friends again!”
“Please I’ll do anything!!!”
“No!”
“Please Le-le!” he cried
That stopped me. He hasn’t called me that since the second grade. I sighed.
“Fine!”
His face lit up and he had me twirling around the room until he plopped me down next to the giant teddy bear he gave me. I hugged the bear and I saw Dylan pout.
“What?” I asked
“How come the giant bear gets a hug and not me???” he wined
I laughed and hugged him. When I was pulling me away he held me closer.
“Um…D?”
He let me go and I toppled onto the couch.
“Oh sorry!” he blushed
I was going to question it but he ran to the TV and put in an action movie. He sat next to me and we started watching Push, my fave. In the middle of the movie he put his arm around me and I rested my head against his chest. My heart was pounding to no end. Guilt washed over me for liking him but I can’t help it! Dylan looked down at me and I looked into his eyes. I’ve always been drawn to his eyes. I don’t know why but they’ve always taken my interest. He moved closer to my face and I closed my eyes. I should have stopped this but my body took over my mind and kissed him. The kiss was better than I’ve ever imagined. His lips were soft and gentle against mine. Our lips moved together as if they were made for each other. And don’t even get me going about the fireworks rushing through the both of us. Thehour minute long kissed ended and I looked at Dylan’s face. He had shock and regret across it. He jumped up and ran out the door. I stared at the door until Midnight came and rested his head on my lap. I touched my face and felt tears running down my face.
‘Why doesn’t he want me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I hope you guys like this chapter.
The Song Credit is Cry by Rihanna
Enjoy!
"Spring"