Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

Warning

Dylan’s POV
I ran out of Layla’s house as fast as I could. I can’t believe I kissed her! My heart was pounding as I ran into my house. I jumped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. I thought over what happened a few moments ago. I kissed her and I really really liked it. But how am I going to fix it? I got out my phone and tried to call Layla but she didn’t answer so I opened my window but hers wasn’t opened. Fed up I walked to her door and used the key her mom gave me. I crept up the stairs to see Layla on her bed, crying her eyes out. Guilt washed over me and I silently walked up to her.
“Layla?” I whispered
She turned to me slowly and a scowl embedded her face.
“Haven’t you’ve done enough for one day?!?!” she screeched
“Layla I’m sorry…I-“
“No! I’ve had enough of you tearing through my heart!!! Just leave!” she seethed
“But-“
“GO!!!”
Her rage made the room seem gloomy as the clouds got darker and swarmed around her. She seemed oblivious to the fact that they were circling her. I used my firepower and guided the clouds away from me and reached to Layla. She collapsed in my arms and I laid her in her bed. I watched her lay in her bed and saw the content brighten her face. I wrote her a note and left to write in my journal.
Three things I’ve learned about Layla
1. She’s sweet
2. She’s a(n)absolutely amazing good kisser
3. She doesn’t know how sorry I am…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's really really short but it's just a filler.
Enjoy!
"Spring"