Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

Connected

Dylan’s POV
Five Days Later

When I first met Layla I knew I would be with her forever but not in the friendship way. I mean I always got these chills whenever my mom let me run over to the Summer house to play with the young girl but I also had this voice screaming at me to hate her. At six my mom told me about my dad and how he never wanted me to be near her so he kept sending me these weird vibes (That explains the voices from when I was younger). But my mom told me that Layla was a really good friend and that no matter what my dad said I had to listen to my heart. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I have officially fallen for my enemy…
I woke up and got dressed even though I really didn’t want to go to school. I ran to the school and sat down on the steps. I saw Sara walking up the steps with Gabe on her arm and I snickered. Sara turned to me with a seductive smile on her face.
“What’s wrong jealous?” Gabe smirked
“Of this walking STD? Nope!” I laughed
Sara’s smile vanished and she looked like she was gonna cry. Gabe scowled and look like he was gonna hit me until Layla’s friend Kayle grabbed my arm.
“Hey Sara! Love the lipstick! What color is it, whore-berry?” she snickered
Sara growled and dragged Gabe leading him into the school. I turned to thank Kayle but she had an ‘I’m gonna kill you’ look.
“Heeeeeyyyy buddy! How ya doin’?” I smiled meekly
“DON’T HEY BUDDY ME!!!” She yelled while grabbing my ear and dragging me to the back of the school
“OK OK I’M SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR COOKIE WHEN YOU WEREN’T LOOKING ON FRIDAY!!!” I frantically yelled
“What? I blamed Pete for that! You little- ugh that’s not why I’m mad.” She said
“Really?”
“Really? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TWIN?!?! I HAVEN’T SEEN HER SO DEPRESSED SINCE WELL NEVER!!!”
I sighed and told her what happened. In the end she punched me…in the FACE!!!
“That’s what you get!! I can’t believe you! You finally get to kiss her and you pull this! How stupid can you get! She likes you ok?! I mean really likes you and if you don’t fix this Pete and I will rearrange your face!!!” with that she walked away
‘She likes me…’
The day went by really really slow. I was so bored that I started filling in stuff about Layla for our project. When the bell signaled that we could go home I ran to my locker to find Kayle and Pete standing there. They grabbed me by the arms and dragged me down the hallway. Pete went ahead and grabbed Layla then sped us both to the park. They plopped us down on the swings and looked at us.
“Ok I can’t handle Miss. Gloom-and-Doom here any longer. You two better make up or I’m gonna kill you both!” Pete pleaded
“I’m not talking to that!” Layla pointed to me
I felt a pang of hurt when she said that.
“Girl I don’t care if he asked you straight up if you were secretly a guy!!! Yall two are gonna fix this!” He yelled back
“But-“
“FIX IT!!!” he yelled from across the park
I looked at Layla and saw her gawking at the ground.
“Layla-“
“Don’t talk to me!” her voice cracked
Layla’s POV
I couldn’t handle this!
“But Layla-“
“No I can’t believe that it’s only been a week and since then I’ve wasted nothing but tears on you! I can’t believe I even fell for your little bull-“ I couldn’t really finish my rant with Dylan kissing me at random. My tears slowed as he pulled me onto his lap and hugged me to him. He started planting butterfly kisses all over my face.
“Layla I’m so sorry! You don’t know how sorry I am! I wish I could take everything back! Please Layla! Please forgive me! I would do anything to see your smile again. I really lo-…”
“What?” I said anxiously
“Well…I can’t hide what I have for you anymore…I’ve liked you since we first meet. Dammit I might even love you!” he half shouted
I was utterly shocked. I had no idea he liked me, let alone love. I was in such big of shock that I spent the last two minutes gawking at him.
Real hot Layla I bet he thinks that that’s such a turn on!
‘SHUT UP!’
Dylan sighed and placed me on the swing. I grabbed his chin and kissed him with all my might.
‘I don’t know about love but wow!’
He smiled against my lips and pulled away. He brought my hand to his chest and I sighed.
“Will you be my girlfriend?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I loved writing this chapter!!! But bad news is that I'm sick and that means that the next chapter may not be getting posted like I planned (which was friday or saturday) so I'll try to get it out this weekend but I'm not making any promises.
P.S. I'm also working on a new story with my buddy Foxxrette so yeah...
"Spring"