Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

New Kid

Layla’s POV
Dylan and I walked into class hand in hand, trying to ignore everyone that was gawking at us. I sat next to Dylan and smiled at him. Nothing could make me happier this moment. We talked until Mrs. Lang came in with a petite blond; she had deep blue eyes and looked like a doll.
“Class we have a new student! This is Jessica Stanly!”

Dylan’s POV
“…This is Jessica Stanly!”
Oh Shit!
I tried to hide from her vision but it was too late…she was me.
Oh Double Shit!



The bell didn’t ring fast enough! I grabbed Layla and dragged her into the hallway.
“Babe what’s wrong?” she asked
“Nothing’s wrong baby.” I kissed her cheek for reassurance
“Oh Dylan!” I heard a squeaky obnoxious voice called
I sped down to the gym and pushed Layla into the girl’s locker room. I ran into the boy’s locker room to get ready for gym. Hopefully Jessica hadn’t noticed what class I had next. When I was done I saw Layla in the gym so I walked up behind her and kissed her.
“Ok what is up with you Dylan?!” she giggled
“Noting I just love you.” I said kissing her again
The teacher just told us to do random exercises. I was just trying to avoid Jessica.

Layla’s POV
Dylan was acting really weird. I mean whenever that Jessica girl came near us he would drag me to the other end of the gym and start making out with me( trust me I’m not judging about the kissing ^.^). But I wana know what’s up.
“Ok Dylan what’s going on?” I questioned
“Um…um…well”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while but this is actually the last chapter then I'm making the epilogue which I'm about to post now.
Enjoy
"Spring"