Status: Finished!

The Enemies' Secret: More Than Friends

Suspicious to WTF?!?!

Layla's POV
I was laying on my bed with Midnight, petting his head, and talking to my beastie friend Kayle.
“Kayle I don’t like him! I can’t like him!” I laughed
“Yes you do, you told me the other day.” She giggled
“I know that but we hate each other! And the stuff he said to his dad really pissed me off.” I hissed
“ I think you should talk to him.” She said after a few minutes
“Yeah…” I gave up
“Go talk to him now girl!” she yelled
“Not now I’m too pissed off” I said gazing at Midnight.
He was on my bed with his head in my lap.
I sighed
“Well I’ll talk to you tomorrow at school kay?”
“Kay! Bye, Love ya!!”
“Love Ya Too”
With that I hung up and ran my fingers against the innocent puppy’s fur.
‘I can’t like Dylan. I mean he has a girlfriend for one and B why should I even have feelings for the person that pressed my face into the dirt not just when we were kids but LAST WEEK!!!!’
You’re going to have to tell him sooner or later.
‘I don’t think so Mr./Miss. Voice.’
You need to sooner or later.
‘I’ll think about it.’
Good
I looked out the window and then the clock. It was almost ten so I crawled under my Gir blanket and soon sleeping.




I woke up the next morning and got ready. I decided on Tripp purple stone wash skinny jeans, with a Tripp purple and burgundy plaid ruffle corset, and a pink and black burnout moto hoodie.
I ran down the stairs and greeted my mom. She was looking down at the sink and mumbling words that I couldn’t make out other than “ You’re her father” and “You’re her responsibility too.”
I crept up behind her and tried to look at what she was doing but she dropped a plate in the sink and turned to me.
“Hey Layla!” she smiled
“Hey mom who were you talking to?” I asked curiously
“Oh! Um no one! You need to get to school here!” she hurringly passed me a cupcake (YUMM!!!!) and sent me out the door.




I walked into my school and spun the lock on my locker.
“Hey Layla!!!!” my friend Kayle sang
“Hey” I laughed
“Have you seen Dylan today?!?!?! He’s looking mega hot today!!!!” she screamed
My cheeks burned at the sound of his name.
“I don’t care….” I whispered
Kayle looked at me with saddened eyes.
“Oh ok….well come on!” she cheered; yanking me towards the classroom.
I sat down as soon as the bell rang and the teacher came in.
“Morning class today I want you to read chapters….Mr. Jackson so nice of you to….” She started but stopped.
I looked up to see what the problem was. It resulted in my jaw dropping to the floor. WTF?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting sooner.
I'm still trying to figure out the whole picture thingy!!!!!
OMFU THE INTERWEB HATES ME!!!!! :(
P.S. I FIGURED OUT THE PICTURE THINGY!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!! XD
"Tay"