Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Party

As Tracy and Ash made their way down the corridor, towards the common room, they could already hear the music blasting.

Excited they looked at each other before opening the door and starting to party. The room was illuminated by the warm green lights and a couple of floating lights that someone had magicked there. One of the sofa colonies was pushed against the wall and had made space for a dance floor on which several people already grooved to the beat of the music and ground their hips together.

Next to one of the moved sofas Ash sees a bar and pulls Tracy to grab a drink. Once they both had a bottle of mead in their hands they looked around to see if they'd find some familiar face. While she looked around Ash noticed the shock in the eyes of the first years as they where introduced into the Slytherin way of partying.

All of a sudden she saw one of the more cocky first years go over to the bar and try taking an alcoholic beverage but quickly one of the goons stood in front of him, handing him a butterbeer. Ash smirked turning to were Tracy had stood a moment ago, only she wasn't there any more. Quickly she glanced around herself again, trying to catch a glance of where Tracy could have gone to.

Then she saw the clique and started moving towards them. "Hey you lame people, why are you sitting around on a couch? Isn't this supposed to be the party of the year?" Ash grinned and snaked her arms around Blaise and Theodore who were standing. Both boys looked down at her and the rest of the group turned to look up at her.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? You can't tell me that you think a party is sitting on the couch until your to drunk to think straight and then doing stuff! In my dictionary a party means actually having fun while drinking, flirting and dancing. So come on people lets get this party started and dance a bit!" Ash grinned and pulled the two boys in her arms towards the dance floor, sure that some of the others would soon follow suite.

The moment the three friends appeared on the dance floor a new song started playing and Ash raised her arms in excitement and grinned at the boys. Then she started dancing like she used to in her Germany, when she and her friends visited discos and took part in the muggle apriski parties.

Sure to an onlooker her dance moves could have looked a bit sexual, but if you were actually dancing with her you could feel that she was only dancing for her own fun and didn't have any second thoughts. Yet she managed to excite the two boys enough that they stayed on the dance floor with her.

After two songs the others still had not joined her. Ash sighed and looked over to the group who where watching the three teenagers. Smiling she waved to the others to join them. None moved.

With an annoyed sigh she stopped dancing, confusing the other two as she made her way over to the group again and grabbed Daphne and Tracy. "Come," she insisted, "its fun."

"No, I haven't drunk enough to dance yet." Daphne said

"Oh come on you loser, you don't need to drink to dance, just feel the beat..." and leaning closer to the girl she added, "and Blaise."

Daphne turned red as Ash pulled away from her and winked. She didn't need any further convincing. Also Tracy seemed to give in as she saw Daphne start to dance. Soon the others also followed suite and started to dance.

A few hours, a couple of songs and a handful of mead bottles later the Party was still far from ending, although the first and second years had been sent to bed and a couple of others had slid into the dorm quarters together. Including Pansy and Draco, about half an hour ago.

Ash had unconsciously watched the whole night as Pansy had pressed herself to him, groped him, smooth talked to him and near to humped him on the dance floor. Furthermore, she had seem him glancing towards her whenever Pansy was sucking of his face once again.
Not once had Pansy parted from Draco's side and he hadn't pushed her away, only made sure Ash was there to see. See them dancing, see them making out, see them slid through the door together.

She had tried to tell herself that it didn't matter, that he was an ass anyway and that she wasn't the type of girl to go for such a guy...

Frustrated she let out a sigh and sat down on the couch. 'What the hell is happening to me? I've only known the git for two days now and already I'm getting jealous of... wait a second. Jealous? Why, by Merlin's beard, am I jealous? Sure he's hot, yes he does have the most extraordinary eyes that I have ever seen and hell yeah, that little peck on the lips I gave him this morning sent electricity all over, making my body beg for more. But I'm not in love with him, just attracted... right?'

Ash slumped into the couch and took a deep breath. I'm just a game to him. A new girl to conquer... probably even has a bet running with someone: how long it'll take for him to win this quest Ash snorted and slapped herself. "No chance in hell is he gonna win this quest," she muttered to herself and stood up to get another bottle of mead and dance a bit more.

Another half an hour flew past and Ash was starting to feel light headed, after she had drunk a glass of fire whiskey - the mead was gone. She was standing all alone at the edge of the dance floor, taking a break when an arm snaked around her waist and a harsh voice whispered "Hello sexy," into her ear, making her jump.

"Draco! What the hell, you gave me a heart attack!"

He snickered and tightened the arm wrapped around her waist. She caught her breath. "Wanna dance?" he whispered into her ear again and started walking onto the dance floor with her.

"Where's Pansy?" she spat, quickly looking around, thinking she could maybe escape - silently hoping she wouldn't see her.

"She's sleeping," he told her and started swaying his and her hips with the music.

"Listen Draco, I know about you two. Don't dare think that you'll be able to conquer me," she hissed at him.

He just smirked and snaked his arm further around her waist, pulling her even closer to him. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to conquer you Weasley. We're just friends dancing with each other." he whispered to her once again. His breath brushing her skin, making her shiver.

"Just making sure you knew." she whispered back and started moving her hips to the music on her own accord.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are starting to heat up between those two... can hos end good?
Hope your enjoying it so far!
Please Comment!