Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

A Deals A Deal

Sleep. Sleep was all that they wanted to do the next day, sleep and never ever wake up. But that of course was a no go, with all the Slytherins that hadn't been at the end of the game and only realized that their team had actually won this never ending match, when the Slytherins that had stayed at the game happily stormed into the common room and woke everyone up.

Next thing Ash knew, after falling asleep on her heavenly bed, was being woken by Tracy and Blaise jumping onto her - squashing her at the process. Then she could here cheers from outside the room and even in the common room.

Still half asleep, Tracy and Blaise forced Ash out of her comfortable bed and made her take a shower and change into normal clothing. "You'll have time enough to sleep when your dead" they chanted and dragged her out to the crowded common room, where the rest of her team was already standing - looking like zombies.

The Slytherins had been celebrating the victory all night long while the team slept, understanding that they were to exhausted, but now - after letting them sleep for six whole hours, they didn't find themselves very lenient any more.

When they saw the Slytherin Quidditch Team stand in front of them, they started cheering for them.

"These people are so mean!" Ash whispered into Chases ear, while letting her head rest on his shoulder for support.

"I know. They've go no heart," Chase agreed, but they couldn't help but smile at the great cheerfulness of their peers.

Smiling Ash stood up straight and bowed to their supporters, the rest of the team followed her example. "Thank you guys for supporting us all this way! Thank you for cheering for us and believing that we would manage this task! But now, lets to the Great Hall and grab a bite to eat!"

Again cheering erupted out of their mouths and together all of them marched to the Great Hall, stomachs growling.

When they entered the Great Hall, they were greeted with cheers of congratulations and respect, even from the other houses. Seeing this, a goofy grin spread across the faces of the Slytherin Quidditch Team as they et themselves be celebrated.

Still entertaining the goofy expression, Ash and the team finally settled down at their table and enjoyed the fabulous meal... well they enjoyed their scrambled eggs and cereals, but even dirt would have tasted fabulous at the high they were momentarily in.

About two hours later the Gryffindor team also entered the Great Hall - What a difference two hours made! They actually looked refreshed. When the Slytherin team saw them, they smiled at them and started clapping for them as well. Soon the Great Hall followed their example and cheered for the Gryffindor team. Sure they lost, but they put up an awesome fight and didn't give up and that is something one most respect.

Hearing the cheers for them, the Gryffindors entertained the same goofy smiles as the Slytherins just had, before walking over to their table to grab something to eat.

When Ash finally finished eating and socialising, she got up of the table and walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"What's with that cheeky grin, losers?" she asked, showing them with a grin that she was joking.

"Morning Ash," Hermione answered with a smile, while the others grumbled into their food.

"Ah, I guess I managed to ruin the moment again," Ash laughed and sat down between Harry and Ginny, much - as they clearly let her feel - too the annoyance of them both.

Ignoring their 'decent' hints to sit somewhere else (including pushing, asking, shoving and failed attempts to tickle or embarrass her), she sighed and turned to look at Ginny. "Did Harry tell you that I said I'm sorry about your arm?"

"Yeah he did," she said with a nod.

"I really am!"

"I know! I know... Normally that Bludger wouldn't have hit me, I was to slow."

"I don't know, I'm a pretty good beater," she said with a smile tugging on her lips as she saw Ginny trying to hold back a smile as well. "So now to the real reason I came," she said and gracefully turned to look at Harry, letting her head fall to the side, cradling it with her hand. "Mister Harry James Potter, I do believe that we had a little bet running" Ash grinned smugly at his person.

"Really? I don't seem to recall that," he said wide eyed, knowing what was about to come.

"Oh come on mate, don't be a ferret," Ash said playfully and batted her eyes at him.

"A ferret?"

"I could have also said a Draco, but I was hoping you would get the hint," she answered, rolling her eyes. When Harry still looked a bit confused, Ash turned around to Ginny and asked in a whisper, "You're not the type to go for bright guys, are you?" Ginny just rolled her eyes in return.

"Anyway, you accepted the bet, so go strip, shave and run."

"Oh come on, if we won you wouldn't do it!"

"Course I would. I do have my pride you know."

"No you wouldn't..." then he turned to look at Ron, "would she?"

"She definitely would," Ron nodded with a grimace.

Harry grimaced as well, but then remembered her exact words. "Wait... Shave?"

"Of course."

"We never said anything about shave!"

"Oh, my love, we did. As far as I remember the bet was on your hair, you hairy potter. And to prove that all that hair is off, you were supposed to run through the school naked. But don't worry, I only remembered that part of the bet yesterday before I fell asleep."

"No, no, no I wouldn't agree on that!"

"As a matter of fact Harry, you did. I was keeping quiet about it, hoping that she forgot but no such chance," Hermione told him, with an apologetic look on her face.

"Argh... Traitor. Why did you have to remember that part?" he groaned and got of the bench. "Do you have a razor?"

Ash was grinning widely as she nodded wildly and reached into her pocket - where she had stored a whole pack of throw-away-razors for this moment. "I can't wait to see you run around the school, my love. I hope you want get any detention for that."

Groaning Harry walked out of the Great Hall, razors in his pocket and the secret thought of jumping down the astronomy tower running through his head.

As they watched Harry disappear, Ron turned to his cousin. "You know your mean, right? It would have been just as embarrassing to run through the school naked, but forcing him to shave every hair of his body as well? That hurts."

"Hmm, do you think he needs help?" Ginny asked after a few seconds - making both her relatives stare at her in horror. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Help him shave?" Ash asked, with a weird tone of voice, that made Ginny realise what they were thinking.

"Oh Merlin! What do you think of me? I meant with his head! The hair on his head!"

"Oh." both Ron and Ash stated and looked away from Ginny in embarrassment. "Um... No... no I don't think so, do you Ron?"

"Nope... although maybe I'll go check on him and ask."

As Ron walked away, Ash said - loud enough for him to hear. "Ginny, you've got a rival!" The only answer she got was two fingers on two different hands, but surprisingly the samr ones... the one in the middle of their right hand. The longest and apparently most insulting finger they had.

"Well darling and darling, my job here is done. I'll head over to the Slytherin table once again," she smiled and went back to sit with Tracy and Blaise.

It took Harry about two hours to get every hair on his body shaved - with a little repulsive and unwilling help from his friend Ronald. When he was ready, he quickly threw a cape around his body, pulling up the cap. Calmly he walked out of his dorm room, through the portrayed, down the staircase and through the doors of the Great Hall, where every Hogwarts student seemed to be waiting patiently for him. No teacher was in sight.

Swallowing hard and mustering all the courage and pride he had, he threw of the cape and started running through the Great Hall in pride - followed by wolf-whistles, claps and laughs.

When he ran around the Great Hall twice, he scooped up his cape, ran through the middle aisle and stopped at the Teachers desk. Turning around with a proud smile, he bowed to the clapping audience and then pulled his cape back on.

A deals a deal he thought quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, now we have a bold Potter instead of a hairy Potter!
Hope you liked this little filler!
Comments?