Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Intermission

"Freedom!" one of the robed teenagers yelled as the doors opened and they raced out off the Great Hall where they just wrote their last exam of the year. The last school exam they would ever have to write.

Laughing at the boy, two girls and a boy followed him and shook their heads.

"Where do you want to go now?" one of the girls - the one with strawberry blond hair - asked her friends.

"Well there's still time until the party, so how about we go to the lake for the rest of the afternoon?" the dark skinned boy suggested.

"Yes! The lake!" the girls grinned and started skipping into the lakes direction.

"I can't wait for tonight!" the black haired girl grinned widely at her friends as they sat down under the shades of a tree near the lake.

"I know! The party will be a blast! I mean we're finished! Over and out, never again do we have to go into stuffy classrooms, never again will we have to listen to the monotone voices of the teachers, never again!" the blond girl laughed happily.

"Well, theoretically that only starts tomorrow," the boy corrected. "Tomorrow when we get those certificates."

Both girls looked at the boy and rolled their eyes. Sure he was correct, but did he really have to dampen their happiness with all those unimportant details?

"Whatever," the blond sighed before grinning again, "it'll still be a blast!"
♠ ♠ ♠
My way of establishing the scene this time =P
Hope you liked it!
Comments?