Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Night Before Graduation

"What are you wearing?" Tracy asked when she came out off the bathroom. She was wearing wonderful short silken black dress that flowed around her body and showed off her every curve. It was shoulder free on one side and on the other a thin ruffled fabric kept the dress together. Around her bust and the trim was a embroideries that brought the pep into the dress and made it perfect. Together with the dress she was wearing black high heels with strings that wrapped around her thighs. To fit the outfit, she had put her hair up into a loose bun and accentuated her eyes with black make-up.

"You look fantastic," her friend complimented her.

"Thanks," Tracy grinned and checked out her friend. "You look absolutely stunning," she told her friend before grinning even wider and adding, "but when ever do you not?"

Laughing at Tracy's compliment, Ash looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a white strapless dress with rich black lace appliqués and a black cumber bun cinched waist. Together with the dress she wore black high heels.

"Lets go!" Ash smiled and held out her arm for Tracy to hook into, before they walked out off their dorm room and entered the party of the school life, their graduation party!

"Ash! Tracy! Over here!" they heard a voice call from the crowd and as they looked they saw Theodore grinning and waving at them, just behind him they saw Blaise sit together with the other seventh year Slytherins.

"Hey guys!" Ash and Tracy greeted them cheerfully. Today was their last day here, none of them wanted to ruin the evening with bickering. Sitting down next to Blaise, Ash let her eyes sweep over the room. It didn't look different then any party they were on before, but somehow it seemed even more beautiful them the first time she saw it. The seaweed was slowly gliding through the water, dancing to the beat of their very own song. She knew everyone of the people that were here, being entertained by the comforting vibrations of the music they were currently listening too.

The room was illuminated by the warm green lights and a couple of floating lights that someone had magicked there. Like always one of the sofa colonies was pushed against the wall and had made space for a dance floor on which several people were already grooving to the beat of the music and ground their hips together.

Next to one of the moved sofas they had build their typical bar with beer and mead, wine and whiskey and a couple of soft drinks. Curiously, she watched as Crabbe and Goyle walked over to the bar and they each got a handful of beer. Telling the designated bar watchers to be careful that no first and second years would be able to get alcoholic drinks, they came back and handed each of them a bottle.

Smiling, she accepted the bottle of beer that was given to her and leaned onto Blaise, while listening to the musical beats. Gradually, she could feel Blaise's arm snaking around her waist, making the position more comfortable for both of them. With a content smile she closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his body.

When she finished her first beer, she slowly separated from Blaise. Looking into his confused face, Ash smiled and motioned towards the dance floor. Grinning, Blaise accepted her invitation and got off the couch they had lounged on and followed his friend up to where everyone was moving to the music.

At first they started dancing like they always did, together but further apart, just dancing for themselves. But after a few more songs and one or two bottles of beer the two of them seemed to become more confident and slowly neared each other.

Sparks pulsated up and down her body every time they touched and that feeling was slowly getting addicting to both of them. Pulling her toward him, he let his arms wrap around her waist while she interlinked her fingers behind his neck.

Caught in his chocolate brown eyes, she never let her eyes stray away from him, focussing her full attention on him and him alone. The world around her not only got unimportant and blurry, but vanished fully. Nothing was there except the boy in her arms, the electricity that ran through her body and made her heart beat increase and herself, not moving to the beat of the music but to their own beat.

Step after step their bodies melted into each other, beat after beat they were sucked deeper into the bliss, movement after movement they started to move as one.

As if caught in a spell, she saw Blaise lean down to her, felt his arm travelling up her back to cup her cheek, heard nothing but his hesitant breath as the space between their faces diminished, inhaled his scent of sweet sweat and vanilla and finally tasted his full lips as they softly crashed down onto hers.

Pulling him as close as possible she kissed him passionately trying to take him in, too show him how much she wanted him, needed him. Broomsticks did looping's inside her stomach, as Blaise kissed her back just as passionately and pulled her closer towards him. Ash wished this could go on forever but as every other human being, the two of them needed to separate when they felt the light headed due to the lack of oxygen.

Slowly moving their faces away from each other they stared into each others eyes. Reality starting to slowly come back to them.

Taking the lead, Ash started to listen to the music that surrounded them and began moving her body to the beat, grinding against him in pleasure, letting the alcohol in her blood take control off her for a few minutes.

Together they moved to the beats and began moving as one again. Every little friction made her body shiver. Still entranced in his eyes, she pushed her hips against his to the rhythm that vibrated in the air around them.

His hands stroked over her back and pulled her nearer, while she held onto his shoulder with one hand for support while the other gently ran down his back and hooked onto the back pocket of his pants.

They were already breathing heavily, feeling each other shiver under their touch, but they didn't feel the need to stop.

All that mattered at this moment was her body against his. His body against hers. Electricity running through every cell in their body.

A moan escaped her lips when their hips brushed against each other once more. Pulling him into another heated kiss, she tried to regain control of the situation. Slowly the kiss became less heated, less needy. It became passionate, soft and warm. Ending the kiss with butterfly kisses as they pulled apart.

Ash stared into Blaise's chocolate eyes again, memorized.

"Hey," she said softly, lacking of any other words.

Chuckling Blaise answered with a "Hey."

Tasting her lower lip, Ash tried to keep a smile from forming on her lips but failed miserably. Looking around awkwardly, Ash tried to figure out what she should do next. "I... I think I'll get a drink. Do you want one as well?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, please."

"Alright, be right back!" she said with a smile and started walking away, before turning back and giving him another small peck on the lips. "Don't move," she whispered into his ear and swiftly walked up the the bar and grabbing two bottles of beer.

"Bloody Merlin, Ash!" she heard Tracy say from behind her.

Surprised she turned to look at her friend. "Hey Trace," she answered.

"You - you and Blaise just - just kissed!" Tracy squealed in excitement, making Ash blush.

"Y-y-yeah."

"Finally! Do you know how long I waited for this?" Tracy stated looking at Blaise, who saw Ash being trapped by Tracy and had walked up to them. Slowly, as if asking for permission, he slid his arms around Ash and pulled her in front of him, placing his head on top of hers. They laughed lightly at her tone of voice while simply enjoying their company.

"Here's you beer," Ash stated and held out one of the beers for him to take.

"Thanks."

They stayed this light headed for a couple of hours, sometimes dancing but mainly sitting on the couch and talking. Every now and then they separated to talk with others, then found each again and separated again.

To be quiet honest, they had no idea what they should do now, how to react on the situation. What would happen next? Would everything be the same as always when they woke up the next morning? Would something have changed? They didn't know and without saying a word about it they decided to let it all come to them in their own time.

They had just split up again when Ash suddenly saw Draco look around suspiciously and then walked out of the common room.

Remembering the Easter holidays, her current suspicions on his person and Dumbledor's quiet order to watch him, Ash quickly glanced around herself and them swiftly raced after Draco...
♠ ♠ ♠
Tracy's Dress: http://www.sherrihill.com/dresses/proddetail.php?prod=Sherri_Hill_2109&cat=8

Ash's Dress: http://www.sherrihill.com/dresses/proddetail.php?prod=Sherri_Hill_1221&cat=8

--> I really do love Sherri Hill dresses! Their so pretty... =D

What do you think of the chapter?
Comment!!!