Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Vanishing Cabinet

Swiftly glancing around herself, Ash quickly dashed after Draco through the wall into the corridor. To make sure he didn't hear her following him, Ash changed into her animal form and began stalking him like the predator she was.

She smelled a unexplainable fear in him, one that shook his entire being and made him clumsy and fidgety. While she watched him, she tried to remember the party. What had Draco been like? Had he already been scared and so out off character when Tracy and her had joined them? Did she miss anything?

Ash could hear a lot of things going on in the castle. Music beats reached her ears at all times, sometimes louder other times nearly not audible. Here and there she could hear a mouse hushing through the hallways and a few corridors down she heard Filch and Mrs. Norris patrol the castle. When they rushed passed a teachers office, Ash could hear a few groans and complaints about the amount of correcting they had to do. But she mainly focused on the clumsy and hurried steps of her prey.

Soon she figured out where Draco was heading towards. Like anticipated, he was heading towards the Room of Requirements.

Slowly nearing him, she hushed from shadow to shadow. Carefully placing each of her paws, watching out for everything that could stop her from reaching her objective.

Creeping up on her former boyfriend, she watched as he started pacing in front of the bare stone wall. Quietly she watched a door manifest itself in front of Draco and increased her pace of stalking when he started to open the door.

Still careful that she didn't make a sound, she tried to reach the door and slip inside before it fell shut. Just in time she got her paw in between the door and the room and silently pushed it open and stepped inside...

Everything was dark as she entered the room Draco had spend so much of his time in, only in the far end of the room could she see a light shine above the platinum blond head of Draco. Noiselessly she made her way through the cupboard like room. When she looked around herself, she saw a lot off random object littering the floor and shelves.

If she remembered correctly this would be the Room of Hidden Things that Harry and Ginny had told her about.

Casually she stalked through the shadows until she nearly reached Draco and was just outside his sphere of light.

He was standing in front of a large black cabinet that reminded her... reminded her... reminded her of the cabinet she had seen Draco look at in the winter holidays, the Vanishing Cabinet! But it wasn't the same one, she saw as she starred at it a bit longer. Same wood, same height, same way of making them, but this one had seen a lot more difficulties then the rest.

All this information sounded old. She knew about all of this! But how? Why did it seem so familiar?

Confused, she continued watching Draco as he starred at the watch and began chanting, "Harmonia Nectere Passus, Harmonia Nectere Passus, Harmonia Nectere Passus."

Suddenly there was a swooshing sound and shaking with anticipation Draco opened the cabinet door. To her horror, a human being stepped out off the cabinet, looking a little bit dazed when they saw Draco smiling at them.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Aunt Bellatrix," he said and helped the women out of the cabinet.

"You really did it Draco, such a good boy!" she snickered evilly and took his hand in hers as she climbed out the cabinet and he closed the door again, getting ready to assist the next Death Eater into Hogwarts.

Frozen stiff with fear, Ash starred as the Death Eaters emerged one after the other, invading her school.

Flashes of the night her parents died and another forgotten night rushing back at her.

Sweat was running down her fathers face and the hand with which he was holding his wand was shaking uncontrollably. In front of him three cloaked men stood looking down at him.

Draco's guilt ridden face was staring down at her now, he was biting his lower lip, a trickle of blood flowing down his chin.

A green light ripped through her vision, blinding her.

The face she'd seen before replaced with the grinning face of Patrick.

Her mother lying in the floor dead.

The wall rushing at her in high speed as she is thrown against the stones.

Draco as he walked through the door and in the direction of the dorms.

A bat that flew at her with hypothesizing eyes.


Ash couldn't help but gasp as the memories of the night returned to her. She had confronted Draco and he had thrown her through the common room. She remembered the horror she had gone through and the pain that had run through her body.

Whimpering she tried to turn the memories off again, but she had only made it worse. One of the Death Eaters had heard her gasped and whimper in the shadows and threw a voiceless stunning spell at her.

"We have a spy," he said quietly and illuminated his wand, walking over to his victim. "A wolf?" he asked confused as he saw the stiff creature lying under the table...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! We're nearly at the end of this wonderful story!!!
Comments?