Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The End

Rushing into the forbidden forest, the Death Eaters carried me away from all that I loved, all that I cared about.

With me across his shoulder, Fenrir raced towards the end of the school grounds and together with the others he rushed through the weakened barrier and apparated away.

I could feel the air around us tightening and squeezing me into the wolf-man's shoulder. It became hard to breath as every bit of air was thoroughly pushed out off my lungs. I was struggling to stay alive without air for what semed like hours and when I was near to losing my consciousness, I felt the apparation tube releasing me again. Fresh air rushed at me and I sucked in in as much as possible, nearly choking on the air as it entered me.

All around us, I could hear little popping sounds, indicating that the rest of the party had arrived in the Manor we were standing in.

The wolf-man that was carrying me, ripped me off his shoulder and threw me to his left without warning before he and the rest bowed low to a cloaked figure in a top chair.

"Good job my followers," the dark figure hissed in pleasure. "Although I am somewhat disappointed in you, Draco. I told you to kill him."

"I'm sorry my Lord," Draco begged in a shaking voice, "I was just about to when Snape beat me to it."

"Hm, I'm feeling generous today. I won't punish you," the dark lord hissed quietly as he looked at Snape with a scrawl. I tried to stay still, not to move a muscle, in the hope that he wouldn't notice me but it didn't work, I saw his head snap to the side and study me. "Isn't this Miss. Weasley, you former girlfriend Draco?"

Draco glanced at me in fear and nodded, "yes, my lord."

"Why did you bring her?" he asked Fenrir this time.

"She was spying on Malfoy and we couldn't just let her go."

"Why didn't you just kill her?"

Fenrir glanced to his side, at Draco and Bellatrix, "they wouldn't let me."

"Bella?"

Bellatrix looked at her lord frantically, "I thought you would enjoy a little pet, my lord."

Laughing loudly, Voldemort stood up from his chair and walked up to me, grasping my jaw with his icy, slimy fingers. Slowly he moved my head from one side to the other and nodded, "throw her into the dungeons until I know what to do with her," he sneered and pushed me towards one of his followers.

Scared out of my wits, I tried to stumble away from the Death Eater that was closing in on me and screamed when he grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him. Quickly he threw me over his back and started walking out of the room.

"Draco!" I yelled as loud as I could, "Draco! Help me, please!" I pleaded and yelled for him, he didn't move a muscle, only stared at at the wall opposite me as I was dragged away and thrown into a dark, gloomy, cold stone dungeon.

Scared, cold and alone I huddled myself into one of the dungeon corners, hugging my self tightly for the little warmth I could get out of that.

Tears ran down my eyes as I sat there and remembered today.

Everything had been so perfect. Finishing the last exam with such a good feeling in my stomach! The afternoon that we spend at the lake. The party... the kiss I finally shared with Blaise... Everything had been going so well! Why did I have to be such a fucking idiot and follow Draco?

Finally the tears started to ebb away as my eyes slowly fell close and I drifted into a welcomed sleep.

Today, I watched as the Death Eaters had invaded my school.

Today, I watched as the Death Eaters caused havoc in my school.

Today, I watched as my former potions teacher killed my headmaster.

Today, I watched his corpse fall down the Astronomy tower.

Today, I watched as the Dark Mark was thrown into the sky, declaring war to the Wizarding World.

Today, I watched as the Death Eaters set Hagrids hut into flames.

Today, I watched as the day that should have been the happiest day of my life was turned into the worst and most horrifying day of my life.

Today, I watched and did nothing as the Death Eaters raced through the forbidden forest with me in tow.

Today is the 31st of June 1998.

Today was the day I was supposed to Graduate.

Today was the day I should have kissed Blaise again and told him that I loved him.

Today the second wizarding war began.

Today I saw destruction and death litter my way.

Today I was captured by the Death Eaters.

From today onwards I am a prisoner of the Dark Lord.

My name is Ash Weasley and that was my story...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright you guys, this is the end.

I want to think all of you for coming this far with me and supporting me all this time, even though there were so many times that I didn't update for ages and some of the chapters really sucked XD

Thank you also to all you awesome subscribers and especially those with commented again and again and again! I love you guys! You are really awesome!

I'm thinking about writing a sequel to this story, but I'm a bit unsure if I should. I could never make it as long as this story and don't you also think that sequels that are only 1/3 of length then the original is a bit pathetic?

I don't know like I said I'll think about it. (maybe you can convince me too?)

I've also got quiet a few other story ideas, one of them being set in the magical HP world.

So yeah... Tell me what you think!
What could I have improved?
What should I look out for?
Is anything unclear?
Questions?
Comment?

Tell me everything that is on your mind (and has something to do with this story)!!!

Thank you again for sticking with me all this way!
I love you all!
-Ash

Statistic:
Readers: 972; Subscribers: 173; Comments: 292