Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Time to Finalize...

Once she sent of the letter, she knew that it wouldn't take long before she got her cousins reply. She didn't know how they felt about her being in Slytherin, but they could never say no to her when one of her request letters flew into their shop - they love pranks too much.

She could never say that he was as good as those two pranksters, but she wasn't all to bad either.

Giddily she went back to the Slytherin common room, excited about tomorrows delivery.

When morning finally came, Ash couldn't help but stare up at the ceiling of the Great Hall. She didn't want to wait a minute longer for the items she requested to come. She had been so excited that she hardly caught any sleep and had been wide awake at 5.30 in the morning. Much to the displeasure of Tracy, whom Ash had woken right away. Quietly the two of them had gotten ready for school and then sneaked out of their dorm room. Their next stop had been Blaise's room, which gave them more trouble then anticipated because they first had to get the pictures to shut up, then sneak into his room and figure out which of the sleeping bodies on the beds belonged to him.

When they finally found him they had to wake him up quietly, in order to not wake anyone else in the room. At first Blaise was startled seeing the two girls leaning over him, but swiftly took in the scene and groaned, knowing what he had to do next. Annoyed he had gotten out of his bed and gotten his cloths while the two girls lay back down on his bed, cuddling into the blankets.

Once he had been ready to go the he and the girls sneaked out of the room and laughed, seeing the mute pictures cursing at them. Briskly they had left the boys corridor and went out to the common room.

Since then they had wandered the halls and now they where sitting at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, eating their early breakfast.

Aggravatingly slowly the Hogwarts Students filled into the Hall.

"Where are the Owls?" Ash asked annoyed.

"They'll come, don't worry." Tracy told her again.

"But its taking them so long."

"Well, it wouldn't seem so long, if you'd have slept." Blaise told her grudgingly, he still wasn't very happy about being woken at 6 in the morning.

"What time do they usually come?"

"Well, seeing as it is Saturday, the day where we can usually sleep longer. The owls normally come at 9.30 o'clock," Blaise spat.

"And what time is it now?"

"30 minutes since you asked the last time: 7.30." Tracy stated.

"OK," Ash said.

"You know, today is an Hogsmead day, you could have just bought it at Zonko's."

"Nope, he doesn't have all the things I need and also, I'm in hope of getting it for free." Her friends eyes her sceptical, but let it slip.

2 hours later the Great Hall was buzzing with life and the Owls screeched as they made their way through the ceiling windows and down to the waiting students. Ash was shivering with excitement as she watched one owl after the other fly into the Hall. But she couldn't see Snowball anywhere. Errol swooped down and brought her an letter from Molly, Quelle came and brought some self-made cookies from Kat, the owls from the Daily Prophet and the Deutsche Flügel came and delivered their packages. But Schneeball, not the twins Owls were in sight when all the other owls finished their job and had already left the Hall.

Disappointed the strawberry blond haired girl hung her head, while she felt Blaise and Tracy exchange a knowing look and Blaise's hand started stroking her back.

Did the twins hate her like Ron did? Just because she was a Slytherin? It wasn't fair. What did she ever do to them to deserve this? Nothing. Nothing at all. All she did was being sorted into an different house then them, where her cousins really that stupid? Did they really believe that a house could change a person so much? Those little-

While Ash fell into a silence that varied from disappointment to frustration and anger, a small Owl screech could be heard in the distance.

Gently Blaise shook Ash's shoulder making her look up. Then he pointed towards the ceiling where five fully packed Owls raced into the Hall. One of them being Schneeball.

Then all five of those owls landed in front of Ash, even she was surprised. "Alright... I know that I did not order that much..." she said quietly, while taking a letter from Snowballs beak addressed to her. Slowly she opened it and read:

Dear cute little cousin of ours,

We heard about Ron from Ginny. We always knew he was an stupid git, although we hoped he'd improve when he gets older... Hopes have died now.

Anyway, we are in hope that he is the one who engaged your wrath and therefore happily present you with our newest products and everything else that you had on your little list of requests. Although we still don't quite get your little obsession with some of these items...
And for the case it isn't him that will have to face your wrath, we included a bit more, begging of you that you wont let him get away with his shit.

Love you to bits,
your favourite cousins,
George and Fred


Ash was near to tears when she read the letter, her smile tearing he face in two.

She was forced out of her bliss when one of the owls hooted in annoyance and Ash looked up to notice that she still hadn't rid them of their burdens. Swiftly she untied the packages from their legs.

"Ash, is it your birthday or something?" she heard a voice ask from next to her, while she beamed at the boxes in front of her. Surprised she turned to see Draco leaning against the table, watching her.

She smiled at him, "No, its just a little delayed congratulations-on-making-Slytherin-gift from my cousins." she laughed.

"Ah alright," Draco started then 'cassually" tried to change the topic. "So are you going to Hogsmead today?"

"Well, I think we were planning on it," she turned to look at Tracy and Blaise in reassurance, they nodded.

"Ah, I see. Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all." Ash smiled at him, too happy to let any doubts cross her mind. "How about you meet us at in the common room at 12?"

"Sure can do," he smiled at her, as Ash and the other two scooped up the packages and letters and started hurrying towards the girl's room, hoping they'd find it empty, so they could look at what her cousins sent her.

"They send me everything they have in their shop, right?" Ash gasped as the three of them were sitting in the bathroom staring at the prank products in front of them.

There were:

* 2x Anti Gravity Hats
* 30x Belch Powder
* 2x Bombtastic Bomb
* 20x Bulbadox powder --> was on her list
* 30x Canary Cream
* A set of Creepy Crawlies
* 10x Decoy Detonators --> 1 was on her list
* 20x Dr. Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks
* 30x Dungbomb
* 1x Electric Shock Shake
* 5x Ever-Bashing Boomerang -->was on her list
* 2x Fanged Flyer
* 4x Frog Spawn Soap
* 6x Headless Hats
* 1x Jack-in-the-box
* 6x Nose-Biting Teacup
* 15x Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder --> was on her list although only 2x
* 3x Portable Swamp -->was on her ist
* 5x Punching telescope
* 1x Screaming Yo-yo
* 2x Self-Propelling Custard Pie -->was on her list
* 3x Shield Hat, Gloves and Cloaks (with a little note saying "Be safe")
* 20 sets of Skiving Snackbox --> 2 were on her list
each including * 50x Fainting Fancies
* 50x Fever Fudge
* 50x Nosebleed Nougat
* 50x Puking Pastilles
Added was also a little note saying "They sell well"
* 20x Stink Pellets
* 10x Trick wand --> was on her list
* 1x U-No-Poo

Next to that where the items that even Fred and George didn't always understand the genius off - Muggle Prank Items.

They included:
* 10x Itch Powder
* 5x Bald Head Wigs
* 10x Chinese Finger traps
* 20x Fake pimples and Warts
* 5x Woopsie Coushins
* 1x Funny Talking Weighing Scale
* 25x Blacksoap
* 1x two headed quarter
* 3x Mystic Smoke tubes
* 100x Spider creamer
* 50x Blood Capsules
* 2x Shock Gum
* 15x Stinky Sweat Spray
* 10x Barf Spray
* 50x Garlic Candy
* 10x Jumping Candy
* 50x Hot Candy
* 50x Fart Candy
* 50x Black Mouth Candy

"What do you plan on doing with all of this?" Tracy asked stunned.

"We're gonna play a few pranks on Daphne and Ronnywonny."

"Ronnywonny?" Blaise snickered. "Sounds fun, but what do you need the Muggle stuff for?"

"Don't tell me you don't see the genius in those either?" Ash cried. "Well, OK not even George and Fred always see it." Ash shook her disappointed in them all. "Sure, without magic their a bit sad, but if you even add just a dust of magic..." Ash grinned wickedly. "But don't worry my loves, you will see the genius in just a few days. Monday night Operation 'Give them something to glare about' starts... But before that, Draco is waiting for us in the common room, lets get going!" Ash grinned and jumped up from her former sitting position on the floor. Quickly she scooped up the Prank Items on the floor and ran to her trunk to store them away safely.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah slowly the pranks are starting to form in my head XD (I should really start thinking before writing something that will get me stuck due to lack of ideas on how the stuff will look when I get there...)
Do you guys know any good Pranks I could use??
Comment please!!