Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Operation Glare

As the clock struck 12 Ash wasn't asleep like her room mates, she was wide awake waiting for the perfect time to come and make her move.

Quietly Ash slipped out of her bed and muttered, "lumos," when she reached her trunk and opened it. Quietly she started searching for the needed accessories.

First Ash pulled out two of the trick wands as well as 2 packages of itching powder, two bald head masks, a couple of fake pimples and warts, the funny talking weighing scale, 2 black soaps.

Quietly she took the first half of the sat and went to work on Daphne. First she did the most obvious thing and traded her real wand for an fooling copy of the trick wand. Next she applied the fake pimples and warts masterly before muttering a spell that made the warts and pimples appear to be real and adding a spell that would only allow the objects to be removed by magic.

Next she sprinkled the bald head mask with itching powder that she enchanted to only start itching once the wearer was awake. With a little difficulty she managed to get all of her hair inside the mask and glue it on with a easy sticking spell. Lastly she performed the same spells on the mask fixing it into place until magic was used to get it off and to make it appear like someone really shaved of her hair.

She did the same to Pansy.

Then she went into the bathroom and changed the weighting scale with her talking one, hexing it to only insult Pansy and Daphne. Lastly she exchanged their soaps with the blackening soaps, changing their appearance to look exactly like the one they used.

Once she finished Ash let out an happy sigh and went to back to bed. She couldn't wait for the morning to arrive and watch the spectacular events take place.

She was awakened by a scream the next morning. Pretending she didn't know what was happening, she stumbled out of bed and saw Tracy holding onto the bathrooms doorframe trying to hold back laughter.

Quickly she ran over to the bathroom Ash looked at were Tracy was looking and couldn't hold back her laughter.

Pansy was standing in front of the mirror shock written all over her face. Next she tried to fix her face by scrubbing it hard with her soap. That however had the opposite effect for it made everything only worse. With every rub her face and her hands turned black and blacker.

Ash was already crying from laughter when Daphne raced past her into the bathroom. "What happened to my hair, its so itchy" she screeched until she saw Pansy bald with a black face and pimple and warts all over her face. "What happened to your face?" she asked shocked, forgetting her own problems for a second.

Pansy who was crying out of desperation turned to look at Daphne "The same as happened to your own face" she cried.

That brought Daphne back to her own problems and she raced to look into her mirror. Taking her soap she started to try and scrape of the pimples and warts that hadn't been there when she had gone to sleep the day before, turning her face and hands just as black as Pansy had.

"Why aren't they coming off?" the two of them cried.

"How about you go out and ask Madam Pomfrey to help you get rid of it all, with magic?" Tracy suggested through a couple of laughing fits.

"The wands!" Pansy squealed and pushed past Ash and Tracy and went to get her wand. Daphne followed suit.

"Tergio," Pansy yelled pointing at her face, but instead of wiping of everything foreign to her face a rubber duck came flying out of her wand, hitting her square in the face. "What the? Tergio," she tried again with the same result. "Daphne," she yelled.

"Tergio," Daphne tried pointing her wand at Pansy's face. This time of was a frog that hit Pansy in the face.

Anger was spread across their faces when they turned to their laughing room mates. "What did you do?" They squeaked sending them glares.

"Who?" Ash asked.

"Both of you!" they yelled at the same time.

"We didn't do anything." Ash answered truthfully, leaving out that it was just her that did it.

The two girls glared at them and then raced out of the room crying and scratching they head to make the itching disappear.

"Wanna follow them?" Ash asked Tracy quickly once they left the room. Tracy nodded but added "You should put on something first though." Glancing down Ash noticed that she was still in her pyjamas and quickly changed into her school uniform. Her hair and stuff could wait until she saw what happens next.

Swiftly they followed the trail of the other girls into the common room where they found a number of people rolling on the floor from laughter. Two of them being Draco and Blaise who quickly followed them when the girls passed them.

"What did you do?" Draco gasped when he caught up with Ash and was now running next to her, following the trail of laughter.

"Who?"

"You," he said.

"I used a couple of harmless muggle pranks and pimped them a bit with magic. Oh you should have been there when they first woke up and looked into the mirror!! It was hilarious!" Ash bragged and quickened her pace when she noticed that their house mates had run to the Great Hall.

"This is getting even better then I could ever have planned!" she whispered excitedly as they ran into the Great Hall and saw everyone pointing and staring at her victims. Even the teachers were trying their hardest to keep them from laughing - some failing miserably.

"Who knew they were stupid enough to run into the Great Hall with faces like that?" Tracy asked holding her stomach.

Quickly Ash muttered a quiet spell that made the magic she cast on their faces lose all its magical properties, hoping that the teachers wouldn't be able to follow its lead back to her.

Next thing Ash saw was the two girls racing at the teachers table in their pyjamas -Pansy in a cute little pink pyjama with pigs on it and Daphne in a navy blue tang-top and neon green pyjamas with yellow monkey on it - while the first of the warts and pimples already started to fall off.

Satisfied with her little prank she turned and walked to the Slytherin table to grab something to eat. While the rest of the Hall was still laughing and pointing at her former friends and the teachers fixed up their face with an swift "Tergio," spell and sent them back to their room to get changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, that was her first vengeance prank at Hogwarts, how did you like it?
Comment, please!