Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Feelings

Hermione wasn't as happy about the prank Ash pulled on Pansy and Daphne, she made that clear when Ash entered the Arithmancy class room that morning.

"That was you, wasn't it?" she asked when Ash sat down on her usual spot next to her.

"What?"

"The prank with Pansy and Daphne."

"Yeah. Nice, right?" Ash beamed but got sent back to earth by the stare Hermione gave her.

"Are you sure you didn't overdo it a bit? I mean, they were freaked out. Their probably dramatized right now," she insisted.

"Oh, Hermione your over reacting. It wasn't that bad!"

"Why did you do it anyway? I thought you were friends with them."

"Yeah, I thought so too, before they started insulting me every waking hour for no reason at all. I just had a bit of fun getting back at them."

"Well, what did they say to you?"

"They were always calling me names and saying that I 'stole their Boyfriends'. Weird thing is, they didn't/don't even have boyfriends."

"Well, Draco was Pansy's 'boyfriend' for quiet a while and I'm sure if you weren't there they'd be together right now."

Ash gave Hermione a confused look. "What does that have to do with me that Draco and Pug-face aren't together? We're just friends."

Hermione jaw dropped as she gave Ash an disbelieving stare. "Don't tell me that there's nothing happening between you and Draco. Its plain as day that you like each other, in more then just a friendship way. I mean, Draco's an spineless git, there's no spark of bravery in him. And yet he didn't run away when he saw you being tormented, but actually decided to help you. That has to mean something. Also, the way he looks at you every now and then... It's even making me jealous and I don't even like that guy."

Ash gave Hermione one last glance before falling silent and contemplating what she had just been told.

"Hey Draco," Ash smiled unsure, whilst turning red, when she sat in her usual seat next to him in her Transformations class. She was still thinking about what Hermione had said to her in the class before. Quickly she turned to wave 'Hello' at Ron and Harry who waved back at her. When her face turned back too her normal skin colour she sat back around again and looked at the front.

Did Draco really like her? Was he really interested in being more then just friends? Was she interested in being more then just friends with Draco? Was she ready for an relationship? - Thoughts like these haunted her mind while she tried to listen to the Professor talk about Animagus.

"What kind off animal would you be, if you were to be an Animagus?" Draco whispered to her, forcing her out of her thoughts.

"Uh," she said and tried to remember what he had just asked. "I don't know. What about you?"

"I think you'd be a wolf."

Ash turned to him surprised. "A wolf? How come?"

"Well, you are athletic, good-looking and brimming with self-confidence. Also you are extremely loyal to your friends and family - even if they don't let themselves be combined very well. You just accept everyone the way they are. But if someone goes against you, you tend to show your dislike clearly and at times get quite aggressive. Also you are readable like an open book when if people know you because you wear most of your thoughts and emotions on your face. Furthermore, your social life is very important to you, you don't stand being alone and can make friends easily, gaining their trust and loyalty in almost an instant.

"Also you are extremely goal oriented and hard working. I mean, who the hell would willingly take nine classes and on top of that take three extra curricular courses? And don't try to tell me that you haven't been sneaking away every evening when you don't have your courses to practise." Draco told her earning an amazed look by Ash.

"You- You know all that about me by just knowing me for a bit more then two weeks?" Ash inquired and raising her eyebrow she added, "have you been watching me?"

Draco smirked at her and leaned towards her. "You'd like to know, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes sir I would," she smirked back at him.

Draco was just about to say something, when a rod hit the table in between the two of them. "Mr. Malfoy, Miss. Weasley could the two of you please shut up? I'm trying to teach a class here," Professor McGonagall said tight lipped "And if you may wonder. You have detention today after school. Come to my study when your classes have ended."

Annoyed both Draco and Ash eyed their Professor and sighed, keeping quiet until the end of the class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope your liking the story!

What animal do you think Ash would be? And why?
Also what do you think Draco would be?
Comment please!!


Little note on the side, its really fascinating how hard it is to always write Ron before Harry...