Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Animagus

Ash was looking around herself when she finally woke up again. Everything looked so different... The world had lost some of its colour and seemed to have doubled in size. She saw everything near her in high definition, but things that were father away, seem to have become blurry. While her sight seems to have decreased, her sense of hearing and smell had doubled.

She heard the foot steps on the other side of the door, the laughter from some girls, she even smelt the food the where eating a couple of stories below her. All of it was overwhelming her. Slowly she tried to focus on the room she was in. Blocking out all of the things beyond the room and concentrating solemnly on the smells and noises in this room.

The fire wood that was still glowing, the smell of the leather couch that she hadn't noticed before hand - it smelled of old polish and a large amount of sweat from the people that had sat on it already. Also there was the smell of books and something that she had also smelled all around the school, but it seemed very prominent here... was it magic? Yes that was it. She even tasted the magic in the air around her. It was a good smell, she felt content with it. She smelled a bit more and spun around when she smelt the smell of another creature and heard a hiss from behind her.

In front of her was a large snake that was curled in itself. It was about twice her own length and had a very fine scaling in - what looked to her - a greenish colour but she guessed that it was really a yellow colour; a colour she seemed to not be able to distinguish with her current eyes. The snake was looking at its surroundings just like she was until if finally locked eyes with her. 'Draco' she thought and slowly made a move towards him.

She walked as if on hands and knees and when she finally looked down at herself she saw four hairy legs and a tail. What was she? She wondered and debated. Its defiantly not a cat. To big for that. A dog? No that didn't feel right. Then she remembered what Draco had said to her in Transfiguration's. Had he been right? Was she a wolf? Yes... she was a wolf. A grey wolf with a few red streaks.

Again she turned to look at the snake. It had been watching her. Slowly she went to it carefully placing one foot in front of the next, so she wouldn't trip.

Hey, she barked.

Hey, he hissed.

Your looking good, she snickered and bumped her wet nose into the snakes side playfully.

Your not looking to bad yourself, he told her while slithering through her legs and then wrapping around her mid section.

Hey! What are you doing? she growls looking down her body at him.

Getting comfortable, he hissed and even though she couldn't see it, she heard the smug smile of his.

She gave him a glare and let herself fall onto the floor where she started rolling on the ground until he finally let go of her. Then she quickly positioned herself over him and beamed down at him, It worked!

I see that,

In a spout of happiness Ash started liking off Draco's face. Stop that, he hissed trying to slither away from her. Now... how do we change back?

I guess we will it. Draco looked around one last time and then closed his eyes, willing to be human again.

While Draco turned back to his original form, Ash sat there watching him and mentally turning red when she saw that he wasn't wearing his cloths any more. Not that she really had a problem with him standing naked in front of her. She liked what she saw.

Swiftly Draco was looking around for his cloths but only found shreds on the floor. "I'm guessing that was our uniform?" he asked turning to face Ash - who couldn't help but look at this crotch instead of his face, where she knew that she should be looking. Slowly she answered with a shrug and barked, I guess so, but he didn't understand her in her animal form.

Quickly he changed back into his animal form and looked at Ash in disbelieve. Could you please stop staring at me?

Ash grinned at Draco and ignored the question. I guess our first stop will have to be common room to get some cloths, she barked instead.

Silently Draco slithered over to her and attached himself around her waist again. Your faster then me, he hissed and got comfortable.

Annoyed Ash ran up towards the leather couch were they had put down their wands and took them in her mouth, then ran to the door and opened it with her paws. Then she stuck out her head and looked around to see if there was anyone who could see them. No one. Briskly she ran out of the Room of Requirement and made her way down to the basement where their house was located.

I wonder how the Animagus manage to keep on their cloths. Ash wondered while nearly falling down one of the staircases.

Be careful! Draco hissed and them contemplated the question, I guess that they either concentrate on them or that there's a spell that they enchanted their cloths with...

Wanna ask McGonagall?

I guess that would be the best thing we could do. I don't want to end up naked every time I turn.

Ash nodded her head and stopped when they finally reached the common room wall.

Lime Drops, she barked. Nothing happened. Did they change the password? she asked Draco who shook his head.

No, I don't think the wall understands wolf.

That sucks... so who will change and say the password?

The one that asked the question

Wha-?! she started but was interrupted by the sound of bricks sliding open. Quickly Ash hid and saw how two Slytherins moved out of the common room. As soon as she could she darted out of her hiding spot with Draco and raced through the closing brick entrance.

Quietly Ash tiptoed along the short hallway and then looked into the common room. There were a couple of people sitting on the couches, but none of them were facing the middle of the room.

Trying to get through the open space as quietly as possible Ash tiptoed across the common room. A tasked harder accomplished then thought because her claws clicked every time they hit the cold stone floor.

After a minute, they managed to reach the dorm room door. Now it was Draco's turn to be useful. He swiftly moved his body so that he was able to open the door with his head.

"Uh, look what we've got here," a familiar voice cooed when they entered the dorm splitting room. Looking up Ash saw the two Slytherin portraits look down at them. "We have some new Animagi." Slaza Slytherin told them with a small grin on the face.

As they got over the first shock, Draco got of Ash and annoyed by the nosy pictures they both entered their corridors and went to their room to change.

When Ash entered her room , she was actually hoping that no one would be there, but no such lick for Ash. Yet not all of her luck was gone. Pansy and Daphne weren't there, only a shocked Tracy, when she saw Ash enter the room.

Before Tracy could make a sound, Ash quickly turned into her human form and placed her hand over Tracy's mouth.

"Don't say anything, please?" she begged when she let go of Tracy again.

With still big eyes Tracy stared at Ash. "Your an Animagus?" she asked stunned.

Ash nodded grinning from ear to ear. "So... so that's why you didn't come too dinner yesterday, nor to bed, nor to classes today?"

"I missed classes?" Tracy nodded. "Damn... oh well, it was worth it."

"How did you do it?" Tracy asked, while Ash - remembering that she was naked - walked to her trunk and pulled out a new set of cloths.

"We'll you know that Draco and I had this project on Animagus, right? Well, doing the project awakened the wish to be an Animagus and hence I borrowed a book from the library and found out how to turn into one. Yesterday we did it."

"We? As in you and Draco?" Ash nodded. "So he's an Animagus now too?"

"Yeah, his forms a snake. I think its a Viper of some sort." she said while dressing.

"How... How does it feel?"

Ash stayed silent for a second and looked at Tracy. "It feels awesome, no fantastic. They world is so different from animal eyes. The smells and sounds... its overwhelming. I don't really know how to describe it."

"Will you register?"

"Nah, it wouldn't be as thrilling if I did."

"But what if your found out?"

"Won't happen. The only ones that know are you, Draco and me and I'll probably tell Blaise as well, but other then that. No one will know or have to know."

Tracy smiled at the now dressed Ash. "I'm jealous."

Ash grinned at her before sticking out her tongue. "You should be," she joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people, what do you think?
Comment!

Readers: 231; Subscribers: 55; Comments: 40
I'm so happy!!! About every 4th person that reads the story subscribes!!! YEY!! (Thats good right?)