Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Morning After...

When morning arrived Ash woke up, her head in Draco's naked chest while his two strong arms where wrapped around her body. She could still feel the sweat and sex on their body as she smiled at the memories of the last night.

Silently she watched Draco breath calmly in his sleep, his chest rising up and down.

Slowly she pried of his arms and started searching for her discarded cloths. Finding them she quickly pulled them on.

Trying not to wake him, she slipped out of his bed and hoped that she could vanish out of the room without waking anyone. No such luck.

"Ash?" she heard a sleepy voice whisper, as soon as her feet met the floor. She looked around and saw Draco eyeing her, eyes still half closed due to sleep.

"Morning love," she whispered.

"What are you doing?"

"Gotta get ready for our Hogsmeade date."

"I've got a better idea. How about we stay here and have a little more fun?"

Ash giggled as Draco's hands snaked around her waist and pulled her back onto the bed with him while pulling the curtains close again. "No chance," she laughed and turned to look into his eyes. "I'm hungry and I want some food."

Draco rolled his eyes and let go of the girl in his arms. "Alright, lets get ready, I'll meet you in the common room in an hour?" he asked defeated, while Ash grinned at him and carefully placed a kiss on his lips.

"See you in an hour." she said and slipped of the bed walking towards the room door. When it suddenly opened revealing Blaise.

Shocked Blaise looked at her. "Hey..."

"Morning" Ash blushed. Busted she thought slyly.

"So that where you left to yesterday..." he stated flatly and shook his head. "Uh, bad image, get out of my brain," he mumbled to himself while shaking his head violently making Ash laugh.

"And you always say that I need to grow up!"

"Oh, get a life!"

"I've got one," she smirked and silently placed a kiss on Blaise's cheek before leaving the room to get changed.

"What is it with you two?" Draco glared, once the door closed behind the blond.

Blaise who had been staring after her turned to look at his best guy friend. "What do you mean?"

"You two always being so touchy and all. She's mine."

"Merlin Draco, we're only friends!"

"Sure you are." Draco's eyes screamed murder before they looked at Blaise mockingly. "You know, she loves me. She'll never love you and your sorry ass."

Blaise jaw set as he glared at the naked boy with sex hair. "Draco... Ash and I are only friends. I don't understand what you are trying to say," he chanted.

"Keep on telling yourself just that. Because friends is all you'll ever be," Draco mocked. "I see how you look at her. I see how hurt you look when I touch her in a way that you will never be allowed to touch her. I see it all."

Blaise kept staring at Draco as if he'd lost his mind. The dark skinned boy turned away from his friend and walked out of the room again, forgetting whatever he had come in to get. Draco smirked knowing that somewhere deep inside him, Blaise knew that the blond boy had struck a nerve.

All the while Ash sneaked back into her own dorm and was about to enter the Bathroom when the curtains on one of the beds were ripped open, revealing a grinning black haired girl.

"Where have you been all night, young lady?" she asked with a knowing voice. Her grin broadening when Ash blushed every shade of red that existed.

"Um..."

"Oh bloody Merlin... you really where with Draco."

Seeing as there was no chance of denying it Ash slowly nodded, a grin starting to spread over her face. Tracy squealed and patted the bed beside her. Ash obeyed the command and jumped onto the bed next to Tracy.

"You've got to tell me everything!"

"I don't know what to say. We went to his room and had sex. About 5 times." she said the grin on her face growing broader by the second.

Tracy looked at her shocked. "5 times? Gosh you guys have energy... and how was it?"

Ash's eyes sparkled. "Awesome. In his case I guess the saying 'Practice makes perfect' fits," she laughed. She didn't kid herself that he didn't have a lot of practice before her. But that was alright. She wasn't Virgin Maria either.

Tracy bombarded her with a few more questions before she let Ash finally take a shower, in order to get ready for the date she was about to have with the boy she had just spend the night with.

As soon as Ash came back into the room Tracy had new questions that needed answering. "How was the morning after?"

Ash looked at her. "Alright I guess... I woke up, watched him sleep a bit more and then got dressed. Right as I wanted to leave he woke up and I convinced him to go to Hogsmeade, instead of staying in bed today... Oh, at the moment that I wanted to go, Blaise actually came into the room. That was a bit awkward." Ash shrugged, not noticing that Tracy's lips thinned a bit.

"What did he say?"

"Um, not much. Just joked that that was a bad picture that he needed to banish from his mind." Ash laughed when she remembered Blaise shaking his head.

"Oh well, I've gotta go now! I'll see you and Blaise later, OK?"

Tracy smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, see you later." And while Ash skipped out of the room, Tracy slowly got up and went to look for Blaise.

She found him sitting on their usual spot in front of the lake window.

"Hey," she whispered quietly.

He looked up at her surprised and smiled - Tracy however noticed that it didn't reach his eyes. "Hey."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"You know what fine means right?" Tracy chuckled making Blaise chuckle while nodding at their groups inside joke.

Silence spread between the two of them. "I'm happy for them," Blaise suddenly broke the silence. "They look happy together," he stated, staring out into the green water.

"Yeah, I think they are."

"I don't know what's wrong with me."

Tracy looked at him shocked, "nothings wrong with you"

He shook his head. "I mean I'm really happy for the two of them, their my best friends and their happy together... but I just can't get rid of this feeling... it sucks. "

"I know that jealousy is a bitch. But you can't let it over run you."

"But I can't tell her, either."

"No you can't." Tracy agreed, "not yet anyway"

Blaise sighed. "Draco said that he knows how I feel about her." Tracy looked up at him. "Is it really that obvious?"

Tracy laughed. "Yeah it is. But she's absolutely oblivious."

Blaise laughed as well and shook his head and smirked. "Damn. I feel like a girl now. No good. Lets go and do something," he said turning back to his usual self.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys. Hope you like this little chapter!
Comments?