Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Halloween Costumes

When Draco and Ash came back from their excursion, Tracy nor Blaise could be found anywhere. It confused Ash a bit, but she knew that they'd turn up somewhere soon. And true enough they met them again at Dinner in the Great Hall.

"Hey!" Ash yelled when she saw the two of them sitting at the usual seats.

They turned and waved at her to come over to them. "How about we sit somewhere else today, hun?" Ash frowned at Draco.

"Why would we do that? Their our friends."

"Yeah, but I'd like to have you to myself a bit longer," he whispered into her ear, snaking his arm around her and pulling her against him.

Ash giggled, but stayed firm to her decision. "You've already had me all day. I'm sitting with them," she stated and pried loose of him before running up to her best friends squealing in excitement.

"Hey," they said in unison once Ash reached them, a slightly frustrated Draco trailing behind her. "Where have you been all day?"

Ash rolled her eyes. "I told you, I was on a date with Draco in Hogsmeade."

"We were there as well, but we didn't see you anywhere," Blaise said.

Ash smiled, "Well, at one point we changed and ran into the forest a bit."

"Oh, alright then..."

"So that's why I couldn't find you anywhere when we came back, huh?"

"Yeah we just came back a few minutes ago and went straight here." Tracy told.

"What did you do?"

"We searched through the shops a bit. You know there's a Halloween Ball this year for all 7th graders. So we were looking through Gladrags for costumes!"

"What? You went without me?"

"Haha, I thought you'd say that, therefore we planned on going tomorrow as well. This week so many people need to get costumes and stuff, that the shops opened at Sunday as well." Tracy giggled and pulled Ash into a side hug making her laugh as well.

"You guys are the best!" Ash giggled and glanced over at Draco who was talking to Theodore, she frowned when she saw that, why wasn't he talking to Blaise? She shook her head in annoyance and engaged Blaise in her and Tracy's conversation. "Did you find anything yet?"

He looked up at her surprised. "Well, there where some that looked quite funny. But no not really."

"Well, tomorrow we'll find something for each of us!" Ash cheered and held up her glass, the other laughed and held up their own glass, knocking it against the first one.

The next day Tracy and Ash meet up with Blaise and Draco in the common room - Draco had decided to come along and look for a costume himself. Together they rushed to the carriages and drive down to Hogsmeade where they hurriedly ran into an already crowded Gladrags Wizardwear shop.

"This is so not fun!" Ash whined as they reached the shop and tried to fight themselves through to the hangers.

"I know! I can't believe how many people are in here!" Tracy told her. "Especially because supposedly the Party is just for the 7th graders."

"I guess there'll be parties in the common rooms as well though."

Tracy scrunched up her face, "your right..."

After a few moments the boys snapped. "You guys can go on searching. Blaise and I are going to the Three Brooms," Draco eventually told Ash with a small peck on the lips before leaving the crowded shop with Blaise - both looking really annoyed at the squealing girls.

Only minutes later the two girls followed them - they had seen the line in front of the dressing rooms.

"Well, that was disappointing," Ash muttered when she fell out of the shops door.

"You can scream that out loud," Tracy agreed, shaking her head.

"WELL, THAT WAS DISAPPOINTING!" Ash yelled making Tracy jump.

"I didn't mean that literally!" the black hair hissed in return while Ash held her stomach from laughter.

"You should have seen you face!" she gasped and laughed even more.

Tracy rolled her eyes while opening the door to the Three Brooms, letting the two girls enter the pub. However when they entered, they saw Draco and Blaise glaring daggers at each other while arguing silently.

"What the hell?" Ash asked concerned before hurrying over to them. "Hey! Stop your bickering! What do you think your doing?"

Both boys looked at her and fell silent. "It's nothing," Blaise said after a few seconds, giving Draco an meaningful glance.

"I don't believe you, but I don't care as long as it wont effect me in the slightest," she stated, and let it slip. "Well, the trip was a bit of a disappointment. No change that we'll find a nice costume there."

Everyone stayed quiet for a minute, until Tracy said "Yeah, I agree... we need to find another way to get to costumes."

"Are there any more shops here?"

"Nope, that's the only one that sells costumes."

"Well, that sucks. Do you maybe have the costumes from last year?"

Tracy laughed. "Can't wear those again!"

Ash rolled her eyes but agreed with her any ways. "Any idea?" she asked, this time also turning to look at the boys.

They shook their head no. "You don't reckon that the Room of Requirement has any, do you?" Ash asked softly making Draco's head shoot up.

"Why not? We require costumes... maybe it'll have some in one of its rooms."

"You really think so?" Tracy asked.

"Worth a try, don't you think?"

"Yeah, you right." All of them agreed and quickly paid and returned to Hogwarts.

Once they reached the castle they briskly went to the third floor and Ash started pacing in front of the wall - this time being the one who receives the humoured glances. All of a sudden a small simple door appeared in front of them, inviting them in.

When they entered Tracy and Ash squealed at the sight. "Oh by Merlin's knickers," Ash whispered looking at the gigantic walk in closet that held some of the most beautiful dresses that she ever saw.

"I think I'm in love," Tracy whispered beside her, making Ash laugh.

"Come on, no time to stand here, lets search!" and together they ran into the room, leaving the boys to themselves once again.

"Is it just me... or does this scare you as well?" Blaise asked after a couple of minutes, standing next to Draco in silence.

"It's not just you."

"Just making sure," Blaise nodded and took the first step into the ocean of cloths. Together the boys walked past rows of cloth racks until they came to a section with boy costumes.

While they browsed the only words they heard were the occasional yells of "Tracy! Come over here and look at this dress!", "Ash! I cant decide what's better! Help me!" or "Merlin! I wish I had your figure."

"Draco! Blaise!" Ash yelled after a while.

"Yeah?" they answered in unison.

"Where are you?"

"Over here! Follow my voice!" Draco yelled back until Ash and Tracy appeared. In their hands they dragged a huge pile of costumes. "Did you already find anything?" The boys shrugged.

"I guess," Blaise said looking at Draco who nodded. Both of them held up a costume.

"Let us see!" Tracy squealed - Ash swore she was in a very bad clothing high.

Both guys sighed and started stripping in front of them... not like they'd complain...

The girls watched contently as the boys changed into their newly chosen costumes.

Draco looked amazing in an Elizabethan style men's robe in black, with a light gray west underneath and the Elizabethan style pants.

Ash giggled. "I'm in hope that you will wear a wig as well, monsieur" Draco smirked.

"You like it?"

"Oh yes I do. And maybe I'll actually find a nice dress that will go with it!" she smirked before turning to look at Blaise.

Blaise had chosen to change into an pirates costume, reminding her a bit of that pirate from Treasure Island.. Captain Silver ... only thin and good looking and black and with short hair. Any ways, he looked smoking!

"Wow, Blaise! That really suits you! Sure you aren't a Pirate in a wizards disguise?"

Blaise chuckled, "very funny."

"I know," Ash grinned, "but it really does look nice."

"So what did you decide on?" Blaise asked, redirecting the attention back to the girls.

"We need help in deciding!" they answered in unison and laughed.

"Jinks," Ash laughed and Tracy's mouth fell ajar before she glared and looked at Blaise.

"You girls are childish did you know that?" Tracy and Ash grinned and Blaise rolled his eyes. "Tracy, Tracy, Tracy" he muttered releasing Tracy from the 'Jinks'.

Smiling the girls picked up their cloths and dashed behind a clothes rack and started changing.

"Not fair! we changed in front of you!" Draco chuckled loudly, so that the girls could here.

"Yeah, but we aren't perverts who'll jerk off at the image after wards." Tracy giggled.

"Sure you aren't" Blaise said suggestively.

"Ass."

"Bitch."

"Arrogant prick."

"Witch."

"That's an pathetic insult."

"Oh, we were insulting each other? I thought we were stating the obvious."

"Burn!" Ash laughed before stumbling out into side with the first costume on. It was a short black dress with an reddish corset around the waist and long wide sleeves that was rimmed with red, like the bottom of the dress.

"Nice." Draco and Blaise said and Ash frowned.

"Nice?" they nodded.

Ash huffed and turned back around and vanished behind the rack again. "Did we say something wrong?" Draco asked Blaise who shrugged.

"I think she was going for hot or beautiful."

"Oh..."

Next Tracy showed herself. "What do you think?"

"Wow. That really does look awesome on you Trace," Blaise grinned. She was wearing a short black Kimono type dress that was rimmed with turquoise with long hanging sleeves and a flowery pattern. Around her waist was a turquoise belt.

Draco nodded enthusiastically, "you look stunning" he agreed.

Tracy grinned with pride when she heard the boys complimenting her. "Now only one more person to go," she said and sat between the boys waiting for Ash to show herself.

"Thanks Tracy... Why do I have the feeling this'll take a while?"

"No clue." Tracy said while Ash came out with a vampire costume. All three shook their head no.

Again and again she came out from behind the ranks and again and again the costume didn't really fit.

"I give up!" she sighed after a while and glared at all the cloths that lay there discarded.

"No Ash! look around you! There are so many costumes, we'll find one for you" Tracy said and stood up to search for a costume that would look perfect on her frustrated friend - because perfect is what they were going for.

After a couple of minutes Tracy came hurrying back with a white dress in her hands. "Try this one on," she breathed, throwing the dress at Ash and shoving her behind the rack again.

When Ash came out the jury gasped. Tracy had chosen a short white Elizabethan type of dress that reminded Ash of a short version of a dress Marie Antoinette would have worn. Its outer layer was cream and it s inner layer was pure white. Also it had pink bows here and there.

"You look absolutely stunning," Blaise breathed as Draco was smirking.

"You really did find a dress that matches my outfit"

"So you'll take me to the ball like this?" she smiled slyly gesturing at the dress with her hands.

"Defiantly, gorgeous."

Ash grinned. "All right we have a winner! Now lets grab some food at the Great Hall! I'm starving!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the Room of Requirement!

Tracy: [img] http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/products/cc00963.html [/img]
Ash: [img] http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/products/la83301.html [/img]

Comments? Please?