Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Operation D

Ash stormed into the common room on the next day. She looked furious and in her hand she was holding a think roll. When she reached the small group of Slytherins on the couch and sat down on Draco's lab she muttered, "oh, yeah. That's what you think."

"What?" Draco asked confused.

"That's my new philosophy: 'Oh, yeah?
That's what you think!'"

"OK... why are you telling me?"

"What?"

"Why are you telling me?"

Ash stared at Draco and started laughing. He stared at her confused to no ends.
"'Why are you telling me?'...I like it!
That's a good philosophy: 'Why are you telling me?'
'Why are you telling me?'"
Then she started humming to a song she had heard so many times before when she was with her friends from Germany.

Why are you telling me?
My new philosophy
The teacher gave a "D" on last week's homework
She said, "Miss Sally Brown,
Your grades are going down."
I could have told her-
She stopped singing. "It's no fun when nobody knows the song." she pouted. "Blaise, say Your new Philosophy?"

Blaise crooked his eyebrows at her. "Your new philosophy?" he asked.

Ash's face brightened.

My new philosophy!
[as teacher]
Miss B?
[as herself]
I'm she

Look see.
A "D?"
A "D."
Well, why are telling me?
And that's my new philosophy!


"You are extremely weird, you know that?" Draco asked.

"Well, your loving me for it and you know it!"

Draco shook his head grinning. "Whatever you say, love."

"By the way, where did you just come from?"

"Argh, don't remind me," she said dramatically. "Professor Burbage gave me a D in Muggle Studies! I know more about Muggles then anyone in that freaking class! ... well with the exception of Hermione... but that's alright, I mean with her being Muggle born... But a D!"

"Oh, come on. It's only one paper. You'll get your A again soon enough." Draco said while hugging her tightly, trying to calm her down. He finally accepted it, his girlfriend was a nerd.

Ash pouted. "I know what you just thought."

"Huh?"

"You though I was a nerd."

"Yeah, so? You are one."

Ash glared at him before saying, "true" and turning away, getting comfortable on his lab.

"So what are we doing the rest of the day?"

The six of them looked at each other - the Goons still love to follow Draco around and slowly Ash was starting to like them - and shrugged, "no idea."

It was raining outside, so they couldn't go there... but there wasn't anything to do then sit on the couch and talk, or study in the library either - something the had done way to often in the past, hence they where starting to repeat themselves every now and again.

Suddenly Ash's eyes lit up when she remembered all the prank utensils that where still in her trunk.

"Lets prank the Professor!" she squealed.

"What?"

"Lets play a prank on Professor Burbage."

"Why would we do that?"

"Vengeance for my D."

Blaise chuckled, "your taking school way to serious Ash."

"Maybe your not taking it serious enough!" she countered while sticking her tongue out.

"Very mature."

"Well, are you gonna help me, or will I be the only one to have fun?"

The people around her rolled their eyes but willingly agreed to help her in her revenge. So they started planning the perfect prank for her Muggle Studies teacher.

"You know in third grade I let a ghoul loose in the classroom. She couldn't teach properly for day because of all the mess!" Draco bragged, after a couple of minutes.

Ash started at him. "Alright," she said turning away again without a comment. "I was thinking maybe we should go in the more muggle pranky direction. With the subject being Muggle Studies."

Everyone had agreed with Ash's idea - with her being the prank expert, especially when it came to muggle pranks. Hence, when Ash had her next Muggle Studies class, Operation D began.

The Professor had the weird habit of putting on some kind of rope whenever she taught, that was hanging at the door, waiting for her to come in and wear it.

The first step was simple. Ash came to class a few minutes early and sprayed the itching powder onto her rope, then she lay the Woopsie cushion on her chair and exchanged the sweets she always ate with the sweets her cousins had sent her - making them look like her own candies.

Next she went for a classic, by pouring water into a bucket and hanging it over the door. However in order to assure that she got the right person, she hexed it so that it would only fall if the professor where to walk under it.

All she had to do now was wait.

Soon enough the people from her class started pouring into the class and then the teacher appeared.

As soon as she opened the door the bucket full of water slipped from the hold on the door and poured over her, soaking her from head to toe, and entertaining her students with a bucket hat. Surprised the teacher stumbled forwards and hit her foot on a brick Ash had found and plopped in front of the door.

With a small yelp the professor started jumping, holding her foot and soon reached her chair where she let herself fall into. A loud farting noise echoed through the room, making everyone laugh as the teacher pulled away the bucket from her fire red head.

"Who was that?" she screeched at the laughing class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 427; Subscribers: 95; Comments: 84 and 10 stars!-- I love you guys

Song: 'My new philosophy' from "Your a good man Charlie Brown"

Sorry guys this was an extreme filler. Hope you'll forgive me, but I need to start thinking of where I'm heading... not 100% sure... what would you think should/would happen next?

Comments?