Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Halloween Ball

When they emerged from the dorms, the party in the Slytherin common room was already in full format. The only seventh graders that still sat in there were Draco and Blaise, waiting for their dates to finally show themselves.

“Finally, even Pansy was fas-” Draco started before closing his mouth again when he saw the two girls in front of him. “Wow,” he changed his mind.

The girls blushed and thanked him, before Blaise smiled at them and complimented them as well.

“You guys don’t look all to bad yourself,” Ash smiled at them, taking up their looks. Together with his Elizabethan costume Draco also found one of those white haired wigs which he was now wearing and Blaise had perfected his Pirate look with a eye trap that he had borrowed from another Slytherin with an Pirate costume.

“Are we ready to go?”

They nodded and together the four of them left the common room to the children, while they made their way to the Great Hall where the Ball waited for them.

“You know, it was Tracy that took so long,” Ash whispered to Draco when the other two fell back a bit.

Draco laughed, “I’ll just believe you”

Ash’s jaw dropped and she playfully hit him on the arm, “I’m not lying”

“I wasn’t either. You don’t need a lot of work to look as stunning as you do.”

Ash looked at Draco,“I’ll just take that as a compliment”

Draco frowned “What else would you take it for?”

“You could have meant that sarcastic.”

“Oh, yeah, because I’m oh so sar- Alright. Wont say another word.” Ash laughed, while tightening her grip on his arm.

Arm in arm they went down the corridors until they reached the open doors of the Great Hall. The Ball had already started when they arrived.

The Halls decorations had changed significantly since the dinner in the Hall. The 4 long tables had vanished and had been replaced by small round tables that where covered with black cloth which had spider web prints on them. On those tables where glasses and plates that all fit the Halloween theme.

Also, Hagrid had probably gotten gigantic spiders to spin their webs in the Hall, because on every wall and corner gigantic spider webs littered the walls and nearly hid the stone wall behind them. Also the candles were all glowing in a creepy red and yellow light that seemed to set the whole ceiling ablaze and there wasn’t a barrier that stopped the wax to drop down on them.

Together with the decorations, a hoard of demons, devils and vampires littered the dance floor, dancing to the blasting beats of music from Mindless Self Indulgence - wizard band that also got popular with some muggles and one of Ash’s favourite band.

“Bloody Merlin! Is that Mindless Self Indulgence? Fucking Merlin! Why didn’t anyone tell me!” She squealed in excitement and ran to the dance floor and stood right in front of the stage, starring up at them, grinning.

Feeling Draco step up behind her she turned and kissed him passionately on the lips before she started to swing her hips to the music and jumping to the beat while screaming along to the lyrics of “Shut Me Up”. When the song ended “Straight to Video” started and Draco pulled her nearer to him.

“You like them?” he screamed into her ear.

Ash looked at him shocked, “Who in the wizarding world doesn’t like them?”

“True,” Draco smirked while their hips pushed against each other.

Ash’s emerald green eyes started into the ice blue eyes of Draco and the other way round, while moving to the beat of the music. When the next song ended they pulled together for another passionate kiss.

Hands roaming each others body.
Bodies pushing against each other seductively.
Eyes unclothing the other in their heads, while swaying to the enchanting beat of “Bed of Roses”

“I love your costume,” Draco quietly said into her ear, before his hands touched the bare skin of her legs and travelled upwards.

Ash gasped and slapped his hand away from her ass. “Pervert,” she snarled.

“And you love it,” Draco inclined, which made Ash glare at him before she pulled him towards the table where Tracy and Blaise had been sitting for a while now.

“Hey, why aren’t you dancing?”

“Don’t want to?”

“Was that a question?” Ash asked frowning before shaking her head. “Not good you guys, not good!” she said and pulled Tracy up and stormed to the dance floor with her.

“Shouldn’t you be dancing with your boyfriend?”

“I just did, now I’m dancing with my girlfriend!” Ash grinned. Unlike dancing with Draco, Ash wasn’t shaking her hips now, but was jumping up and down on her heels and doing the most childish moves that you could to the music of Mindless Self Indulgence.

She saw Ron when she was sliding from left to right to the beat while waving her hands in the air and turning. “Ron!” she called out and stormed up to her cousin who was sitting at a a table just like Tracy had before - and was sneaking back to as Ash noted with dismay.

“Dance with me!” she said and didn’t leave him a choice as she pulled him to his feet - taking Hermione’s hand as well - and dashing back to the dance floor.

“I’ve seen you dancing with Draco before,” Ron said while he moved uncomfortably to the beat.

“Loosen up Ronny!” Ash said taking his arms and shaking them while ignoring his comment. When he stopped dancing and started at her, she sighed and asked, “so?”

“You looked very into each other,” he states courtly.

“Well, we are dating. It be sad if we weren’t into each other.”

Ron’s jaw tightened as he seemed to growl - Ash couldn’t be sure though because of the loud music. 'I hate Jimmy Page' came up making Ash laugh as Ron’s face turned red when the moans of a girl blasted through the speakers.

“Come on, darling, no bad feelings! It’s Halloween, dance with us!”

Ron rolled his eyes and started to awkwardly move to the beat again. Ash looked up to see Harry still sitting with Ginny at the table and quickly motioned for them to come and dance as well.

Ginnys face lit up at the invitation and she briskly pulled an unhappy Harry onto the dance floor.

“What are you doing here, Gin? As far as I know, your not in 7th grade.”

“But my date is!” Ash’s eyes narrowed and looked at Harry.

“You better take care of the cutie!” making not only Harry blush but also Ginny.

All the while Tracy was back at the table with the two boys staring at Ash while she danced with the Gryffindors.

“Does she ever stop dancing?” Tracy asked after a while.

“I don’t think so... How can she even stand on those shoes for such a long time?” Blaise added fascinated by the ten centimetre heels Ash was jumping on.

“Don’t ask me, mine are only half as high and I already want to cut my feet off.”

Draco stayed quiet while he watched his girlfriend goof of to the bands music. “What's that guy doing over there?” he asked suddenly, sitting up straighter. Tracy and Blaise looked over as well and saw how some Zombie came nearer to Ash and tapped her on the shoulder. When Ash turned around annoyed and stared at him while he started moving his body nearer to hers, Draco jumped up and rushed to her dancing form. Pulling her into his body when he was near enough. “Fuck off,” he told the living dead.

“Thanks,” Ash smiled at him giving him a peck on the lips.

“You know I wouldn’t have to help you if you wouldn’t be dancing this sexily.”

Ash crooked her eyebrow at him. “That wasn’t what I call sexy.”

“They what do you define as sexy?”

“That's what you would want to know, right?” she smirked while whispering into his ear.

Draco took a deep breath when he felt her hand grab his ass. “Oh yes,” he gasped.

“Well, don’t feel like showing it,” she said and pulled away with a slap on his butt. Silently she turned back to her cousins, leaving a frustrated Draco staring at her back. Childishly, he stomped the ground and returned to the table.

“She’s one hell of a frustrating woman!” he growled, making Tracy and Blaise laugh.

“And you only just noticed?” they asked in unison, making them laugh even harder.

Draco just rolled his eyes at them. “Come on guys, lets dance a bit.” he said while helping Tracy up and walking to the Goons and Pansy and Daphne who where also on the dance floor with their dates.

Tracy and Blaise watched Draco with an confused look on their face when they saw that, instead of going into the direction of his girlfriend, he started dancing with Pansy and Daphne.

“What are you doing?” Blaise asked him shocked.

“I think that its obvious. I’m dancing.”

“But why with them?”

“Oh, fuck off Zabini. Draco’s a big boy he can dance with whomever he wants.” Pansy sneered, pulling Draco towards her.

“No, Draco has a girlfriend”

“So? She’s dancing with the Gryffindors, you really think Draco would sink that far?”

Blaise shook his head and shot, “what in the world made you think I was talking to you?” at Pansy. Then he turned to look at Draco “So are you coming?”

“Where to?”

“To dance with Ash”

“You know I have other friends as well, I can’t spend all my time with you guys.”

Blaise frowned at his friend, “what do you think you’ll accomplish with this?”

But Draco didn’t answer and only rolled his eyes at his dark skinned friend. Blaise shook his head and went to Ash and Tracy.

“Draco not wanna dance with the Gryffindors?” Ash asked with a grin, watching Blaise come over to them.

“How can you be so calm?” Tracy asked shock.

Ash smirked, but her friends could see a bit of hurt in her eyes. “He’s got other friends as well, I can’t expect him to cut all of his ties with Pansy and Daphne only because I’m not very fond of them,” she shrugged.

“Yes you can! He’s your boyfriend, for Merlins sake!”

Ash looked at Draco dance with Pansy - it wasn’t the same as their way of dancing, more apart - and laughed, “I don’t see the betrayal in dancing. He knows when he goes to far. And he knows that I won’t look past it. If he really likes me, he wont hurt my trust.” she smiled and turned back to her family and started dancing.

End of discussion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!

100 SUBSRIBERS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Comments?