Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Early Mornings

The next month continued without anything exciting happening in Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Teachers taught their - stupid - students something -making them intelligent students -, classes where still boring those students out of their mind - making it hard on the teachers in their task of enlightening them - and practices for the next Quidditch matches still going under full force.

On the morning of the match - 7th of December - Ash woke up even earlier the normal. She wouldn’t be playing in this next match, but just the thought of watching one again excited her just as much.

Today Gryffindor was playing against Hufflepuff.

Not to wake Tracy - and the other two that were sleeping soundly in the room - Ash silently pulled out the Gryffindor coloured cloths that she had borrowed from Ginny for today's match and quickly vanished into the bathroom to get ready.

At a comfortable slow pace she got undressed and got under the shower. Then just as comfortably she got dressed and tip toed out of the dorm rooms - leaving Tracy a message that told her that she would meet them all in the Great Hall before the game and that she was going on a little run.

Before leaving the common room she however turned to the boys dormitories and slid into Draco’s room. Carefully she made her way over towards his bed and shook his sleeping silhouette.

“Draco,” she whispered softly into his ear. “Draco, wake up”

She felt his stir under her touch and slowly he opened his eyes to look at her.

“Ash?”

“Morning,” she said quietly smiling at her boyfriend. “You told me to wake you up the next time I was heading for a run,” she told her sleepy boyfriend.

“Your going out now?”

“Yep.”

Draco sighed heavily. “Alright. Give me a minute, I’m coming with you.”

Ash grinned at him as she watched him take out some black cloths and put them on. “Your not cheering for anyone today?”

“Nope.”

Ash crooked her eyes at Draco. “Why not?”

Draco looked at her disbelievingly. “I wont cheer for Gryffindor.” was all he said.

“Well, then cheer for Hufflepuff. A game isn’t quiet as fun if you don’t have someone to cheer on.”

Draco rolled his eyes and pulled out a blue scarf. “Happy?”

“Only if you are,” she grinned and pulled the boy with the blue scarf into a kiss. “But now we don’t match any more.” she playfully frowned while taking his hand in hers and pulling him towards the door.

Once they stood outside the bedroom, Draco noticed that Ash had charmed the portrays silent again. “They really don’t like you, do they?”

Ash shrugged, “Its their own fault for always screaming at me as soon as I enter your dorms. And you would think that after a month of being silenced four times a week they’d figure that the yelling doesn’t help in anyway,” she said shaking her head.

While Ash and Draco walked through the castle, they noted that everything was still eerily quiet. No body was awake yet and when Ash looked out of a window she also knew why - it was still dark outside.

“Damn, what time did I wake up?” she sighed looking up at Draco who just shrugged. However, she didn’t check the time but quickened their pace a bit and soon they stood on the school grounds.

Silently she turned into her wolven form and let the wolf in her take over once again, while Draco took his usual spot around her waist in his snake body.

Your nice and warm, you know that? Draco asked snuggling into her fur.

Well, I’m a warm blooded mammal, you cold blooded reptile, she answered with a sheepish grin on her face.

Know-it-all

Tell me something new

Ash could literally feel Draco rolling his eyes at her, which she countered with a little shake of her strong body.

Don’t do that! Draco hissed, making Ash laugh.

Well, don’t roll your eyes at me.

Well, don’t be a know-it-all.

Your own fault for giving me an opportunity to show off my awesomeness.

That made Draco laugh, I wouldn’t be allowed to say anything if I did that.

Ash laughed as well, Told you I’m awesome

Silence fell over the two of them while they went on running over the gardens and entered the forbidden forest.

Ash finally reached the place that she had been aiming towards when the sun was about to arise.

Not saying a word she quietly changed back into her human form. A while ago Draco had fallen asleep again and she made sure to not wake him while his sleeping form tightened around her human form as she went the last meters towards the highest point of the hill they where on and sat down on a gigantic rock that allowed her to see over the canopy of the forest and onto the lake and far away castle.

Carefully Ash unwound Draco from her body and kissed his scaly head. Slowly Draco opened his eyes and unconsciously kissed her lips with his split tongue. Quietly he took in the dark surrounding and changed back into his human form.

“Where are we?” he yawned.

“You’ll soon see, I found this place on one of my excursion. It’s one of my favourites,” Ash told him quietly and turned his face towards the direction of the castle as the sun went up and painted the world around them in red colour play.

They watched quietly as the sun rose in silence and tainted the landscapes in every colour of red. Setting the clouds ablaze and illuminating the lake while the castles silhouette stood as a strong contrast on the edge of an small cliff above the lake.

Draco moved to sit behind Ash and pulled her into an comforting hug as they continued watching the sun. Ash snuggled into his embrace and looked at his beautiful face that was also illuminated by a warm reddish light. She smiled at the sight and leaned up to his full lips, kissing him softly.

“I love you,” she whispered and turned back to look at the dawning sun.

“I love you too,” Draco whispered into her ear nibbling on it.

When the sun fully emerged from the cover of the earth and the sky turned blue again, Ash looked up at Draco once again. “Wanna head back?”

“I guess...” Draco pouted slightly but then his face turned a bit more determined. “Yeah, we should, can’t miss the change of watching the Gryffindors to make a fool of themselves.”

“So not happening! Hufflepuffs will be the ones to look like fools!” she glared playfully and watched Draco shake his head and turn into a snake “Sure your a Slytherin?” she heard him ask while turning.

Swiftly she followed his example and turned as well. Git,she growled.

Draco winded himself around her and moved his head to look at her eyes, his tongue flickering over her nose. Thank you for bringing me here.

In response Ash let her own tongue slide over Draco’s face - not quite as graceful as he had though. Any time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wont have time to post tomorrow, so I'm posting today! <3
Hope you like it!
Comments?