Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Confessions?

"Oh come on, at least we know that its not true," Ash smirked at Pansy.

"True, true, we could also make you confess about that little fetish of yours... but we don't want the younger ones to get sick now, do we?" Tracy followed up and shuddered.

"Yeah, definitely don't want that," Ash agreed, eyes wide in horror. "Personally I wished I didn't know."

Pansy was standing in between the two girls with clenched jaws. "Then you shouldn't have read my Diary."

"But it was so much fun!" Tracy chimed with a little tap on Pansy's head. "But back to the subject at hand. You know what to do?"

"...Don't you think that confessing my 'undying' love for Thomas was enough? - especially because I have to follow through on this the whole bloody week?" Pansy said in a pleading voice. "Do you really have to make me do this?"

Ash's face hardened, "Pansy, be honest. If you were in my situation. You'd probably have me skipping through the school naked, singing 'Barbie Girl', and make a move on Dumbledore . What I'm making you do Pansy, is child's play. Furthermore," Ash added, "you'd have me make a fool of myself every second of the day, I'm just giving you a bit of vendetta once or twice a day."

Pansy glared at her words.

"So, now go out there and make me proud," Ash smirked and shoved Pansy into the Great Hall - following after her.

Pansy looked back at the two friends one last time before she climbed up on the Slytherin table and started yelling, trying to catch the attention of the student body. "People, Guys! Listen! I've got an confession to make!" she shouted out loud.

While watching Pansy, Ash sat down next to Draco. "In a way, I respect that girl. Whatever it is, she has the pride and honour to see it through," she said, leaning into Draco's chest.

Tracy glanced over at her. "You call that honour and pride?"

"What would you call it?"

"I'd say, she doesn't have any self respect."

Ash smiled. "No. That's not true. This is the first time that I actually see her show self respect." she argued and watched as Pansy stood on the table, the faces of the student body turning towards her.

Ash saw Pansy give her one last look and Ash smirked, just like Pansy did. "I knew she had self respect." she sighed, "But this will give me at least a week of detention."

"Alright, I hope you're all listening! I have a confession to make! As you might have noticed I've been behaving weirdly in the last few days." Murmur went through the crowed and Pansy eyed Ash, as she slowly stood up. "That was because - " Ash jumped onto the table and ran towards Pansy, hitting her full force when was about to say more.

Without stopping Ash ran down the length of the table - Pansy hanging of her shoulder - jumped down on the floor and raced out of the door.

When they reached the nearest girls bathroom she stopped and let Pansy down.

"Wow," Ash breathed heavily, "your heavier then you look." Pansy stared at the girl in shock.

"Why did you do that?"

"And let you confess that I'm blackmailing you?" Ash laughed. "That would mean expulsion for both of us!"

Pansy's eyes narrowed. "Oh do you think I wouldn't have shown them the tape?" Ash rolled her eyes.

Pansy's eyes shone with pride. "I stole that tape," she smirked. "Now if you would excuse me, I have to make sure your kicked out of this school."

Ash looked at Pansy as she passed her and wanted to go out of the door. "Are you sure that you want to do that?" Ash asked, just when Pansy touched the door handle.

"Why would I not?"

"Because I have the tape."

"I just told you that I stole it."

"No, no, no. You stole a copy of the tape. I have the original right here." she said and pulled out the recorder. Slowly she pressed play.

You should be careful with what you say to me. I've already hurt you once and will do it any time again. the recorder blurted out.

Ash saw Pansy look at her in shock. "But, but..."

"I always knew you weren't as stupid as you pretended. I made copies of the tape," Ash smiled and walked up to Pansy. "But I must say, I'm proud of you," she said and gave Pansy a peck on the cheek. "I never really did imagine that you'd have the guts to confess it in front of the whole student body. I believed that you'd go to a teacher. But I'm quite happy that you tried. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to save us both from expulsion."

Pansy stared a Ash in awe.

"But I understand that this wont be the last time that you'll do this if I continue to blackmail you... I guess we'll have to end this here."

"So you'll give me all the tapes now and stop Blackmailing me?"

"No. I won't give you those tapes. Their my safety card that I am able to trust you not to say anything about this little incident. However, the blackmailing will definitely stop. No more pretending to like Dean, no more confessions, nothing. Deal?"

Pansy scrunched her face together. "Deal," she spat and pushed Ash out of her way.

Ash still had her back turned to the door when she heard the door fall close. Silently she sighed. "Well, that was a short blackmail," she mumbled to herself, before turning to the door and opening it. "Oh and Peeves. I'll get the bloody Baron to beat you up if you tell anyone what you've heard in here," she yelled into the bathroom before walking out and following Pansy back to the Great Hall.

"Oh hello Professor," she said as she bumped into Professor Snape as her rushed out of the door.

"Ah, Miss. Weasley, just the girl I've been looking for. What was that commotion with Miss Parkinson about?"

"Um, we had a little misunderstanding," she answered smiling.

"Well, both of you will have detention everyday until the Christmas Holidays start" he glared and stalked past her.

Ash shrugged and went back into the Great Hall to her friends. It could have been worse...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I know that was a bit of a stupid chapter, but I couldn't really get myself to go on... I'm not really good in being mean... Also I do think that Pansy needed a hint of self respect in her life.
Well hope you liked it!
Comments!?

Also, I know that there are a lot of spelling mistakes and stuff like that in my story, however I'm afraid that if I look over them I'll start to change the chapters a bit. Therefore I wanted to ask, if anyone was willing to reread at the chapters and check them?