Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Remember Remember...

Tracy and Blaise eyed Pansy warily as dark haired girl passed their group. They've known Pansy for so many years, yet they never imagined that she would have the guts to tell on Ash, who definitely was the stronger personality.

"I still can't believe that she tried that!" Tracy sighed and shook her head in disappointment - she was actually having way more fun than Ash with thinking up nice little tasks for Pansy.

Ash laughed at her friend’s dismay and gave her a small side hug. "Oh, don't worry, we'll still have our fun with her," she chuckled and looked in Pansy's and Daphne's direction. "But first, I have to go to my wonderful detention," she added and stood up from her place on the couch.

"Oi, Pug-face! Are you coming?" she yelled at the other girl.

"Where should I go with you?" she snarled, her eyes narrowing as she looked at the Weasley.

Ash raised an eyebrow, "detention?"

Pansy scrunched up her face in displeasure and sigh, "we have that together?"

"Duh, we had our little misunderstanding together. I bet that we will have to do some kind of pair therapy activity to make sure that we become friends once again," Ash speculated and rolled her eyes.

Pansy groaned, but slowly stood up to follow Ash out of the common room.

"You know, this all wouldn't have happened if you hadn't tried to rat me out."

"I wouldn't have had too, if you wouldn't have blackmailed me."

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to if you hadn't given me a chance if you wouldn't have tried to hurt me."

"-and succeeded," Pansy added grinning. "But you wouldn't have given me a reason to do that, if you hadn't stolen Draco from me."

Ash stopped short and turned around to look at Pansy. "Stole Draco from you? Hell, you all but pushed him at me. Or do you honestly think that a guy like Draco wants a girl that crowds him every second of his life?"

Pansy glared at Ash with hateful eyes. "I did not crowd him," she spat.

"Course you did. Draco here, Draco there, 'Oh Dracie look over here!'" Ash rolled her eyes and started walking again. "You crowded him, that’s a fact."

Pansy glared at the blonds back as she began trailing after her again. “Why did you have to come to this school? My life would have been so much nicer if you would have just stayed in Germany where you belong…” she muttered.

Ash tried to ignore the comment as she walked into the direction of Professor Snape’s office. Nevertheless, the comment hurt. It wasn’t because of what Pansy said, but what it made her think about. It reminded her of her parent’s death; it reminded her of friends in Germany, Kat and Jeremy that forgot all about her; it made her think about what life she would be leading now, if she had never met Patrick, if Kat and Jeremy could still remember her…

Would she still be best friends with Kat? Would they be joking around and playing pranks together right now? Would she be impatiently waiting for school to end and to finally go home, meet her parents again?

Did her friends – even though they couldn’t remember her – miss her? Miss their long forgotten friend? Did they know that they forgot somebody, who was once important to them? What were they doing right now?

She couldn’t answer those questions. Not any of them and it hurt trying to think of the possibilities.

Ash sighed silently and quickened her pace to Detention. The sooner she had something to do, the sooner she could block out those thoughts.

“Hey don’t walk so fast, Weaselbe!”

“Oh, shut your trap Pug-Face.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait!!
I forgot the my laptop charger at my parents this weekend and was in Uni... Hence, used up all my battery on the first day and then couldn't write anything! =(
Anyway, now I'm back (well not really, I'm using the laptop of my flatmate right now) and hope you liked this little, very short filler like chapter! =P
A second on is one the way... that is if my flatmate lets me use his laptop for so long...
Anyroad, I'm getting my charger on Friday evening! So then my updates will be frequent again!

Hope you liked the chapter!
Comments?