Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Afternoon

Ash watched Christina and Isabel try out a new move that Graham had come up with, that she didn't notice the Bludger that was racing towards her.

"Ash! Watch out!" Chase screamed as he saw the danger.

Giving in to her first reaction Ash let herself slide to the side of her broom and did the Starfish and Stick move, that normally the keepers use, just in time to watch the Bludger pass her, just where her head had been a second ago.

Wide eyed, Ash let go of the breath she'd been holding in. "Well, that was dangerous," she muttered and slung herself back to her original position.

"Bloody Baron, Sis! We're in the middle of practice! Why are you spacing out?" Chase raced over to her, screaming.

"Chill Chase. Nothing happened."

"But something could have -"

"I said chill," she told him again.

"No, Ash. You have to de-chill" Draco screamed, racing towards them as well.

"Come on guys, nothing actually happened! And even if that Bludger would have hit me, so what? I've been hit by those bastards numerous times and I'm still happy and alive!"

Draco shook his head. "Nope, your not into the training today Ash, you and Chase go to the ground and think of some strategies or something!" he yelled and pointed at the ground.

"What?!"

"You've heard me Ash. Get of that broom and change, maybe do some weights or something. Chase, you go with her." Chase nodded at Draco and started catching the Bludger's while Ash started at Draco defiantly.

"Why do you overreact like that?"

"I'm not overreacting. Your a Beater that's not concentrating. I don't need that on this field right now."

Ash looked at the ground, that was about 100 meters below her. Suddenly a mischievous grin appeared on her face. "Alright. I'm getting off the broom." she said quietly and let herself slide of the side again - this time doing a Starfish without the Stick.

"Fuck" Draco yelled and raced his broom after her falling body. 50 meters above the ground he caught her and tightly held her frame to his own. "Fuck! Don't ever do this again!" he bellowed. "Your a wolf. Not a bird!"

Ash however was laughing. "I knew you'd catch me!" she giggled and gave Draco a peck on his cheek.

He stared at her in bewilderment. "You are absolutely crazy!" he gasped and let her go when they reached the ground.

"Yes... yes I am."

Draco stared at his girlfriend in astonishment. "We have one more hour of practice. Until practice, do some weightlifting with Chase, alright?" he sighed and let his forehead touch hers.

Ash smiled, "sure."

Summoning her broom, she waited for Chase to catch the Bludgers and then went into their changing room.

In the changing room Chase and Ash did as told and started doing weightlifting in silence.

Before the hour had passed, Ash stood up and went to the showers.

"What are you doing?"

"I have detention right after practice, hence I'm taking a shower and getting ready."

Chase nodded and finished his routine, following Ash into the shower room.

Only separated by a wall that reached just over Chase's head, Ash and Chase started an conversation in the shower.

"What are you doing in the holidays?" Chase asked her.

"Ah, I'm going to Blaise's place."

"Blaise's?"

"Yeah."

"Why would you go to his place? Why not Draco's? or maybe your own?"

"Hehe, that's a long story. Draco's parents don't want me to come and therefore Blaise volunteered to have me," she smiled.

"But why not go to your own place, sis?"

Ash looked at the white tiled wall that separated the two beaters. Sis Chase had been calling her that a while now. A small smile played across her lips, sis ...she liked it.

"My parents are dead," she told him quietly, she wasn't even sure if Chase would hear her, but he did. She knew that by the sound of something hitting the ground.

"Oh, damn. I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean too..."

"It's alright Chase. I just don't like talking about it, alright? Don't tell anyone, please."

"Sure... yeah I won't. I promise."

"Thanks, little brother." she said and walked out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. Chase raced out if the shower right after her.

"What did you just call me?"

"Little brother." she said innocently and watched Chase's face split into a grin.

"Sure, you don't want to go to my place, sis? I'm sure my parents would love to meet my big sister." he remarked making Ash laugh.

"I'll stick with Blaise, but maybe we could come over to your place at one point?"

"Of course! I'd love that!... Actually, you can not, not come over!" he told her, pulling her into an hug.

"OK OK Chase, I'll visit you, but I do think we should get changed now." Ash laughed at her energetic 'little brother' before turning away from him and pulling out the on cloths that hung in her locker and going to one of the changing cabin's.

"Your right. that would be the best idea," he cheered and also started to change into his own cloths.

"Ah, Miss. Weasley. Your here earlier then I expected," Snape said surprised when the blond haired girl entered his office.

"Yeah, I was let out early," she said with a small smile. "What should I do today?"

"Today, I have a couple of potions I need to do for the infirmary. You'll be helping me." he said in his normally strict voice.

"What kind of potions?"

"We'll be doing the Wound-Cleaning Potion, Skele-Gro, a Sleeping Draught, Pepper-Up Potion, and Mandrake Draught."

"All right."

"Do you know how all of these are done?"

"Yeah"

"How? It's not the typical potions you learn in class."

"My mother was a nurse." Ash told him, "she always used to show me how to do healing potions."

Snape looked at her with pleasant surprise. "Good, then we will start right away."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Kind of stupid chapter, but I was bored...
Hope you still liked it though!
Comments?