Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Breakfast

"Good Morning!" she yelled as she stormed into his room at 8 o'clock in the morning and jumped onto his bed.

"Arrg..." was the only response she got - if you don't include the annoyed grimace and him throwing her of his bed.

"Hey that was mean!" she yelled and pulled herself up again. Her answer was a light snore as the boy fell asleep again. "Blaise?... Blaise... wake up. I'm hungry." Swiftly she pushed her whole body onto the bed and crawled towards the sleeping boy. When she reached his face she took a deep breath and yelled "BLAISE!" right into his ear, earning a bruised eye and cheek as Blaise's head snapped up in shock and hit the girls.

"Wh-What? What's happening? Who's there?" he yelled frantically looking around him, only a groan coming from below his bed made him look over the edge and see a blond girl curled up in a ball holding her face. "Ash?"

"Ouch."

"Merlin! What happened?"

"You happened. I just wanted to wake you up and get you to breakfast... but no you had to hit me for my niceness...Bastard..."

"Oh I'm sorry, I - wait ... what time is it?"

"8."

"And what day?"

"Sunday"

"Why did you wake me at 8... on a sunday?"

"Because I'm hungry... and already awake since two hours..." she groaned, still holding the left side of her face.

"Its 8 o'clock in the morning on a holiday sunday... I take back the sorry. Now let me sleep"

"You mean person! I'm in pain because of you!"

"Nope it was your own fault. Now go back to your room and sleep."

"Such a meany... I'll go to get breakfast myself then," Ash muttered and went out of Blaise's room with a huff. "Now... where do I go from here?" she muttered looking left and right from her... she turned left and began singing "Where do we go from here" from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Where do we go from here

Where do we go from here

The battle's done,
And we kinda won.

So we sound our victory cheer.
Where do we go from here...

Why is the path unclear,
When we know home is near.
Understand we'll go hand in hand,
But we'll walk alone in fear.

Tell me where do we go from here.
When does the end appear,
When do the trumpets cheer.
The curtain's close, on a kiss god knows,
We can tell the end is near...

Where do we go from here.
Where do we go from here.
Where do we go from here?


By the end of the song she had found the room they had eaten last night. 'Buhya! I rock this house' she thought cheerfully.

When she entered the house nobody was there yet, so she quietly went to the door that she thought lead to the kitchen and opened it. A horde of House elves froze in place and starred at her.

"How may we help you, my lady?" one of the chirpy little things asked her with a low bow.

"I would like some breakfast, if its not too much work," she said with a soft smile at the creature.

"No of course not, certainly not, my lady! It will be made right away. What do you wish to eat?"

"Surprise me," she said with a smile. But before she left them, she asked for a ice pack - her left side of her face was throbbing. After taking the ice from them she left the House elves to fret over her breakfast. Once the door closed behind her, the looked around the room, asking herself what to do while she waited for her breakfast to be served.

Bored she glided through the room and took in every detail, then she sat down at her table and began picking at her nails... When she got bored of that - which didn't take long - she stood up again and went over to the kitchen door again.

When she opened the door, hustling little house elves froze up again, looking up at her. "Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt... but could I maybe... watch you cook, or something like that?"

The house elves looked at each other.

"Whatever the lady wants," one of them said and gestured for her to enter and sit on a chair at the far end of the kitchen.

"Thank you."

Ash watched with interest as the little creatures hurried about and prepared her breakfast. She saw one of them make pancakes, another one was making mozzarella with tomatoes another one was making scrambled eggs with bacon... yummy...

"Excuse me miss."

"Yes?"

"One of the masters is in the dining room now, if you would like to join him?"

"Oh, sure I wont disturb you any further!"

"You didn't."

Ash just smiled at the cute creature in response and started making her way back to the door she had come through a few minutes ago. When she passed through it again, she saw Hector sit at the table reading the papers.

"Good Morning," she said smiling as she joined him at the table.

"Good Morning, Ash... What happened to your face?" he asked as he saw her holding ice against it.

"Blaise head butted me when I woke him up."

"And where is Blaise?"

"He should be coming soon," she smiled at the man, lying through her teeth. As far as she knew, he'd still be sleeping for at least 2 hours.

"Ah, alright."

"And where is Oriana?"

"She's still sleeping."

"Huh."

The awkward silence that erupted got interrupted by the house elves bringing in the heaps of breakfast they did.

"Thank you," Ash told them as they came in and allowed her to focus on the food in front of her, instead of the man that was creeping the living shit out of her.

After a few minutes of silence, Hector cleared his throat. "So, I've talked to the people who are doing the race." Ash looked up at him.

"Already? What did they say?"

"Well, they wont accept any new participants, but they said that you could race in my stead."

Ash smiled at him, "that is very nice of them and of you."

"Yeah, isn't it? I don't know why, but Oriana is very stubborn to not let me race this year."

"Well, its understandable, she doesn't want her fiancée hurt before the marriage."

"Yes, I guess it is understandable."

Ash smiled again and prayed for one of the others to join them here. She was unsure why, but she didn't like being in one room with him. He somehow reminded her of Patrick.

Silence fell over them again, until a grumpy looking Blaise entered the room.

"Blaise!"

Grumble...

"Have you slept well?"

"After you terrorized me earlier, I couldn't fall asleep any more... What happened to you face?"

"You head butted me."

"Oh... Sorry bout that."

"No worries, I just hope it wont show."

"To late for that. Your left half of the face is blue."

"Damn... Lets pry that its gone until Tuesday then! Anyway, what do you want to do today?"

"Lets go out."

"Sounds good! Where too?"

"London?"

"Will we aparate this time?"

"Yeah."

"OK, then lets!"

"Just let me eat first, OK?"

"AyeAye sir!" she grinned and shoved some more food into her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, I'm going through the meals =P
nah, I know its a filler... but I think it was needed. Can't just jump to many days now can I?

hope you liked the chapter!
Comments, pwease??