Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Diagon Alley

Ash was excited about the trip to London. Not only because she loved London as a city, but because they where aparating there!

As soon as she finished eating, she raced up to her room to get a jacket and put on different shoes, before rushing to the entrance again and waiting for Blaise to finally show up, so that they could move.

When Blaise finally showed up, Ash couldn't hold her excitement any longer and was jumping up and down on the spot.

"Excited?" Blaise asked snickering, while Ash frantically nodded her head. "Good. Well we will get to London with two stops." Blaise told her.

"Two stops?"

"Yeah."

"Why so many?"

"You can go further?"

"Course. I can get to London in one go."

"From here?"

"No problem."

Blaise looked at her - face his usual arrogant way, but Ash could see a hint of respect in his eyes. "How far can you aparate?"

"Well, last time I checked I think it was about 1000 kilometres."

"What's that in miles?"

"Let me think... about 700?" she said uncertain, but with a grin on her face.

Still a normal person wouldn't see a new emotion in Blaise's face but Ash could see his shock at the revelation.

"I know I'm good... When I started learning it, I over did it a bit and tested my limits again and again that I became really good at it! My plan is to be one of the few witches that can cross the Atlantic one day!" she grinned at her friend. "So... do you want a ride? Or should we make the stops?"

"I prefer aparating alone."

"Whatever suits your boat," Ash smiled and looked over his shoulder at the pictures he was holding in his hands. "Those are our stops?"

"Yeah."

"OK. Then I'll see you there," she said and vanished with a silent plop.

Quickly Blaise followed Ash and appeared 10 meters next to her on the beach.

"Its nice here," Ash said quietly before looking at the next picture and vanishing before his eyes again.

"Merlin, why is she in such a hurry?" Blaise wondered to himself and followed her once again.

"So where our final halt?" Ash said when Blaise appeared beside her.

"Gringotts, Diagon Alley."

"You don't have a picture of the place we're going too, do you?"

"Haven't you been there before?"

"Nope, I still had all my school supplies from Germany and the uniform I have was borrowed from Ginny. We didn't have the money to buy new ones."

"Oh... well, best you ride with me then," Blaise muttered and Ash quickly took a hold of his waist, pressing her body against his.

Squeezing through the tube together Blaise and Ash quickly appeared in the middle of the Diagon Alley and moved away from each other,

"Exciting!" Ash cried and grabbed Blaise's hand before rushing from shop to shop staring at the different items the shops sold.

After about three hours of running across Diagon Alley, Ash was standing in Flourish and Blotts looking through the newest books, when she saw Draco pass by them together with his parents, a couple of other shady looking characters and... Pansy?

Gulping hard, Ash followed the suspicious looking group with her eyes and saw them turn into another Alley together.

Quickly Ash looked around her, before swiftly running out of the book store and following her boyfriend into the dark alley he went into. When she passed the sigh she read Knockturn Alley...

Silently she followed the dark roped group of five, wondering what Draco was doing with these people, but most of all she was wondering why pansy was with them.

She didn't want to sound jealous or possessive or anything... but Draco was hers, Pansy had no right to be with him, while she wasn't allowed to.

Growling she turned into her animal form and followed them unnoticed. When they walked into a shop named Borgin and Burkes, Ash wasn't able to follow them any further, therefore she searched for a way to look inside the shop, unnoticed.

After a few moments of sniffing around she jumped onto a low roof and was able to climb along the roof until she was able to see into the shop. In it Draco was looking at a big black cabin like thing, together with Pug-face.

She watched them look at every centimetre of the cupboard for the next two hours, while wishing Pansy every curse and jinx that she could think of.

Annoyed that she couldn't do anything against Pansy and Draco in that shop - together with Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy and those other weird people, Ash grumpily hoped of the roof and went back to search for Blaise, who was probably already worrying his cute little head off.

But what where Draco and Pansy doing in the shop? she wondered as she transformed back into her original form and wand-called Blaise, telling him where he could find her and that she wanted to go back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I know my updates in the last three weeks were a bit sporadic, but I am trying to get better again! Hence as a little sorry, I've got a second chapter for you today!

I know its a bit short, but its important - as we may all know =P

Hope you like it!
Comments?

btw. I've started a new story - its an original Werewolf story! "Wolf Creek" Check it out!
Love you guys! (especially the ones that comment me!)