Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Sadness

Sunday night and Monday went by as if time had turned into a snail and was slowly crawling along. Ever since she saw Draco with Pansy in Diagon Alley she was burning to question him, to ask why he was spending time with the pug but not with her!

And yet she knew... even if she saw Draco this evening she wouldn't be able to ask him these questions that were burning in her heart.

She wasn't a hundred percent sure... but fairly certain that she really truly loved Draco and she saw scared like never before of the answers she might get from him and what he might think about her when he know that she had followed him like some creepy stalker...

It felt weird these contradicting feelings and thoughts. Not knowing which one she should follow... Ash sighed as she got of the bed on Tuesday morning - not feeling the Christmas feeling she normally had on this day.

Today was the 24th of December.

Christmas Eve.

... The first Christmas Eve she would be spending in England - where you opened the presents on the 25th instead of the 24th.

... The first Chirstmas Eve she would not be spending with her family...

Silent tears escaped Ash's eyes as it dawned to her. She would never again spend this family holiday with her parents... No more evenings with Turkey and other weird things to go along with it... No more evenings of opening presents with her parents and then feverishly waiting for it to be 12.00 so that they could start celebrating her fathers birthday...

Her fathers birthday on the 25th of December...

Her fathers birthday was tomorrow... how... how could she forget?

Quickly she turned around and gently walked into Blaise's room.

"Blaise," she asked, softly sitting down on his bed.

"Yeah?"

"Could we... could we do a little trip to Germany tomorrow?" she asked whispering, having a difficult time to stop her voice from trembling.

Blaise turned around to look at her, seeing that she was silently crying while sitting on his bed. Swiftly he pulled her into his lap and allowed her to bury her head into his shoulder.

"Shhh..." he cooed into her ear. "What's making you sad, my love?"

"I'm a bad person," she muttered into his chest. "I'm a bad daughter."

"What? Why would you say something like this?"

"I - I- I- nearly forgot my fathers birthday!" Ash cried, clinging to Blaise's naked upper body.

"But you didn't did you? Shh.. everything is alright. When is you fathers birthday?"

"T-t-t-tomorrow," she cried pulling the word longer then it should be.

"Shh, see there's no problem at all. We didn't have any plans anyway. Therefore, instead of doing nothing, we apparate to your family..." he struggled a bit, "grave and wish him happy birthday. How does that sound?"

Ash looked up at her friend with watery puppy eyes, before getting a grip on herself again and smiling. "Yes... that sounds like a plan," she noticed that she was still hugging him tightly and quickly loosened her hold of him, pulling back. "Do... Do you think Draco could come as well? I'd really like my parents to meet him..." she said turning her head away from him.

As she wasn't looking, Blaise scrunched up his face hurt. But he quickly sobered up before saying, "I'm sure he will."

Ash looked over her shoulder at her sleepy friend. "Thank you," she whispered quietly.

"For what?"

"For being my friend... and being there for me..."

"I'll always be."

Ash smiled at him with a sad smile, "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I believe it to be important.
Next one wont be very long either, but THEN... I'm in hope that its become longer again =P

Hope you liked it!
I want Comments!! Pwease?

Readers: 655; Subscribers: 135; Comments: 142
... That's good right? =P