Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Gone

"Where to go now?" a girl mumbled to herself as she walked through one of the largest urban parks in this world, the Englisher Garten in Munich. She was alone, no one was with her. "I can't go back the Zabini's for now... They'd call Molly and Arthur... no, no... can't do that, don't want that."

"I don't have any money with me either..." she went on mumbling. "What to do? What to do?"

Suddenly her head shot up and soon she disappeared out of the German park and reappeared in front of a big early renaissance style house. Swiftly she went to the door and rang the door bell. For a while nothing happened and the blond started believing the owners of the manor were out of house.

Quietly she summoned up a clock. It read 6.40... she must have been at that park longer then she imagined...

As she was about to leave once again, the door creaked open and a small house elf pocked out his head.

"Hello, I would like to see Draco" she told it and the elf scowled.

"Sorry, the masters aren't home right now." it said silently.

"Oh... alright... could you tell them that Ash Weasley was here?"

"I will ma'am"

"Thank you" she said before the elf closed the door and she was standing alone in the cold again.

Sighing, she apparated herself away again, this time appearing in the Diagon Alley, London. There she walked to Gringotts Wizarding Bank, pulling out her vault key.

"Vault 2424" she said quietly and handed over the key, before she got into the cart and was driven to her family's vault. Unlike the vault of her aunt and uncle, Ash's family vault - that now only belonged to her - was quiet far down, making it one of the vaults with the highest security.

When they got of the cart, she took out her golden key again and walked up to the door. Next she gently put the key into it and turned.

Personally, she didn't know why they had such a high security vault any way, especially when she looked into the vault to see only 2 gallons and a couple of sickles lying on the floor.

"Damn" she muttered to herself, before walking in and taking the money out.

After she stored the money back into her pocket, she closed the vault again and together the goblin and her drove back up to the entrance.

Slowly she walked out of the bank and made her way to the Leaky Cauldron, where she decided that she would spend the night.

Later that evening, she sent out an owl addressed to Blaise Zabini, telling him that she had done as he had told her, that she was now in the Leaky Cauldron and that she would be awaiting him with her broom and a change of clothes tomorrow in Kopparberg two hours before the race started.

Meanwhile, at the Zabini Manor the Zabini's and the Weasley were arguing away, while freaking out about where she might be and where she would be going now.

Only one person wasn't freaking out, but just stayed quiet - staring at the commotion in front of him. He was the only one that looked up when the saw an house elf enter the room and walk over to him.

"This owl just came for you, master," it squeaked and handed him a letter. His name was written on the side, in the finest handwriting that he knew. With a small smile he opened the letter and read the contents.


Burn after reading!

Hey Blaise,

I've calmed down. I guess I've over reacted a bit, but I hate being controlled, you understand. Anyway, I'm not coming home today, but staying in London at the Leaky Cauldron - Don't you dare tell anyone!

I'm still planning to race tomorrow, so I'll be expecting you to bring me my broom and a change of clothes - together with a long hooded something!

See you at 8 o'clock in Kopparberg at the Gringotts bank there!

Love,

Ash


As soon as he finished readying the letter, he burned it and got of his chair.

"Mom," he said loudly, getting the attention of everyone around him. "Ash is doing fine. She just sent me a letter. We'll be seeing her tomorrow."

"Where is that letter?"

"I just burned it. There's the ash."

"Why did you burn it?"

"Ash told me too."

Mrs. Zambini sighed but nodded, "alright. Good night Blaise."

"G'night Mom, G'night Mr and Mrs Weasley."

He went out of the room in silence and headed to his own room.

Today was messed up! he thought as he got ready for bed and tried to grab some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know... a really stupid filler... please don't kill me!
Next is the Annual Broom Race! Stay tuned!
Comments?