Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

After Party

"Third place goes to Ash Weasley," the Announcer screamed as Ash stepped onto the podium with a grin on her face and waved at her cheering family and friends.

Quickly she diverted her attention back at the ceremony and took the small bronze trophy from the plump wizard that was holding it out to her. It was in the form of a Swedish Short-Snout that was guarding his nest.

Ash giggled at the sight. "Nice, now I'll always be reminded of the breeding
grounds," she muttered to herself - making Olaf and Tina laugh because they could hear her.

"You got out of it alive, so be happy!" Olaf whispered to her while Tina stepped onto the podium.

"I am! You should have seen my awesome fight for life! Ask the Keepers that just watched me be attacked!" she grinned and applauded heavily as Olaf stepped onto the podium receiving his trophy of a gigantic golden Swedish Short-Snout.

"Here you have them!" the Announcer boomed "Our top three broom racers of the year 1998! Olaf Andersen, Tina Lundstrom and Ash Weasley!"

Olaf Andersen took Tina's and Ash's hand and held them high, while the crowd went ballistic and they were staring at a shower of flashing lights. Next the three of them took a bottle of Champagne each and shook it so that they could spray the prickly alcohol at each other, grinning and laughing.

++++++

"Miss Weasley? How do you feel being the youngest racer in the history of the Annual Broom Race and then even placing third?"

Ash looked at the other two winners and grinned, "I'm ecstatic! I still can't really believe that I managed! Especially with all the awesome competition! I remember standing at the starting line and looking around me, seeing all of the Nordic Quidditch team, Konrad Weiss from the German national team and so many more awesome professional Quidditch and Quodpot players. I nearly fainted! And now I'm sitting here giving an Interview! It's just... wow!"

"Is it true that you nearly couldn't start in the race because you came late for the registration?"

"Yeah... Well, you see. I actually didn't plan on participating this year. It was a total coincidence that I even got a place. I was at a friend’s house and his mother’s fiancée wanted to take part in the race, but do to the risks, my friend’s mother wasn't too fond of the idea and I offered to race instead. The racing people allowed the change, but I only got the invitation on the day of the race - 15 minutes before I had to register - and I was in England at the time! So yeah I rushed over here and made it a minute after the registration time, but thankfully they saw that it wasn't possible for me to come any earlier and therefore allowed me to participate anyway."

"And is it true that you flew through the Dragon Breeding Grounds?"

"Yes."

"How did you survive?"

"Well, I have an absolutely awesome cousin who is Dragonologist. Well, he taught me the most basic rules to follow when you fly through a Dragon reserve and also which spells are helpful to defend yourself."

"What kind of rules?"

"Well, the most basic one was to never cross a dragon reserve, but then there a few useful ones such as never be the first, second or third one to be in a clearing, also to keep yourself hidden as much as possible, etc."

"How old are you exactly?"

"I became 17 this month."

"And to which school do you go?"

"I transferred to Hogwarts this year."

"Why did you transfer?"

"Family reasons that I don't wish to share with the world."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Did he cheer for you today?"

"Yes."

"Who is he?"

"I don't think that has anything to do with the race."

"Do you plan on becoming a professional Quidditch player of racer when you graduated?"

"No, I want to sing."

"Do you already have a contract with anyone?"

"No."

"What do you think about the colour pink?"

Ash starred into the crowd confused. "What does that have to do with anything?" she asked, and looked at the professional Quidditch players, who just shrugged.

"Will you sing at the after party this evening?"

"I don't think so."

"Is there anything you want to tell the world?"

"Um... Be true to yourself, whatever the world throws at you."

"Thank you, Ash Weasley. Now are there any other questions you would like to ask these racers?"

++++++

Later on this evening, Ash was dressed in a wonderful white and black cocktail dress, which Draco had bought her as she remembered that she didn't bring any clothes for the after party.
Together with Draco at her side she strode through the crowd and talked with many people she didn't know and would forget just the next minute. Most of the time however, she stayed with the people she knew and loved and enjoyed the feeling of victory as they cheered for her and they drank together.

After a few hours, the teenagers separated themselves from the adults, following the younger racers to a wizard Disco in Arjeplog. There they went straight for the dance floor where they enjoyed their youth dancing and singing along to the music they knew.

Ash was grinding on Draco and enjoyed the feel of his touch, which - even if she didn't want to admit it - she missed a lot.

Soon she found Draco guiding her towards the toilet.

"Draco! What are you doing?" she asked, but Draco only answered by kissing her roughly.

Feeling his rough, lustful kiss again made Ash's knees go weak as he pushed her up against the wall in front of the toilets. Grabbing her ass, he quickly opened the toilet doors and carried her inside. Thankfully no one was there.

"Here?" she gasped as he carried her into one of the bathroom stalls.

"Why not?" he asked, sucking at her neck, making her moan with pleasure.

"It's a public toilet! Someone could hear us!" she whispered weakly as his hands roamed her body. She really did miss his touch...

"Not if you'll be quiet," he whispered into her ear, while his hand travelled under her dress...

+++++

"I can't believe it!" Ash sighed as Draco and she walked out of the bathroom stall and back to the disco. "Where is my mind?"

"Oh come on, I know you loved it," he whispered into her ear seductively, while taking a hold of her hips from behind and pushing himself against her back.

Ash's knees went weak again and she would be lying off she disagreed. "But that doesn't change the fact that we just did it in a disco toilet stall," she muttered, but didn't have the inner strength to step away from Draco. Something about him made her weak...

Finally they joined their group again. "Where were you?" Fred and George asked simultaneously, giving Draco a glare.

"We... We... " Ash said blushing - thank Merlin for the dark lights.

"We were outside talking," Draco helped her out.

"Yeah... talking..."

"We want to start heading back to England soon. Are you coming?" Blaise told them, looking at Ash intently.

"Yes, of course!" she told him nodding and all together they walked out of the Disco - saying goodbye to Olaf, who they passed on the way - and stood in the fresh winter air of the Sweden.

"How are we getting home?" Chase asked.

"The bus," Ash told him, with a grin and started waving her wand around.

The three male Slytherin's looked at her confused, but soon understood as a purple triple-decker bus came to a halt in front of the group.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, where may we take you on this wonderful evening?"
Ash looked at the people around her. "Where do you want to go?"

"We have to go to my place in Romania," Charlie answered for him, Fred and George.

"That means the Romanian Dragon Reserve." he told Stan the conductor.

"I'll need to go to Rugby near Birmingham" Chase told him.

"We need to go to the Zabini Manor" Blaise said and looked at Draco, "you coming with us I guess?"

Draco bit his lip, "Sorry, I can't I need to go back home," he said looking at Ash apologetically, before turning to Stan "Malfoy Manor".
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I doing these things in too much detail? I'm unsure... I didn't actually plan on the race being 5 chapters long. XD

Dress: http://www.sherrihill.com/dresses/proddetail.php?prod=sherri_hill_3402&cat=8

http://www.sherrihill.com/dresses/prodimages/3402%20prom.jpg

-> I love this dress! I think Sherri Hill is becoming my favourite Dress designer... even if I would never where them because their to expensive...

Hope you like the chapter!
Comments?