Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Truth

"11 PM is quite a late time to eat dinner, don't you think so?" Ash asked Blaise, who was sitting on her couch while she was standing in her closet trying on different dresses.

"Yeah, but they always had the weirdest of time to invite people to their home," Blaise answered bored as he stared out of the black window.

"If you say so..." she answered as she came out of her closet and showed herself to her friend.

She was wearing a long black dress that curved around her body as if it were tailor made just for her. It was very simple, but that was exactly what made the dress one of her finest, it was elegant.

"Wow," Blaise said with a smile. "Very nice."

Ash grinned at him, "so you think that they'll like it?"

"Definitely."

"Alright then. I'll start heading out!" Ash told Blaise and gave him a hug before walking out of her room, leaving him standing there alone. "Don't wait up!"

++++++

Ash took a deep breath as she walked up to the door of the Malfoy Manor. She had just apparated herself from the Zabini Manor and had come a bit early.

Swiftly she raised her hand and gently knocked on the door, which opened with a start.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"I'm Ash Weasley. I'm expected."

"Ah, yes. Mrs. Malfoy told me to show you to Master Draco's room."

"Too Draco's room?" Ash asked confused as the elf beckoned her inside and quietly closed the door behind her.

"Yes, Mrs. Malfoy told me to tell you that Master Draco will be waiting there for you."

Still confused Ash followed the little elf foolishly, still not quite understanding what was happening. "Is Draco not finished for dinner yet?"

"Master Draco already had dinner."

"What do you mean?"

"The dinner was served at 7 PM like on every day." the elf told her, adding to Ash's confusion with every step as they walked up the stairs and turned corners. The more she talked with the elf, confusion slowly turned into dread.

"What do you mean? On the invitation it said I should be here at 11 for dinner."

"That is correct. That is what Mrs. Malfoy told you."

"Then why would they have eaten dinner without me and why are we going to Draco's room?" Ash asked furious.

"You will understand shortly, Miss. Mrs. Malfoy wanted you to see something."

Ash stared at the little elf confused and frustrated. She didn't know what else she could say or asked, so she simple followed the creature through the Manor, nearing Draco's room with every step.

After a few minutes, the little elf stopped in front of a big wooden door and motioned for Ash to go through it.

Hesitantly Ash reached out for the door handle. With a last glance at the Houseelf, Ash gulped down the bad feeling that started spreading in her guts and pushed open the door.

What she saw and heard made her whole body freeze.

There was Draco... in his bed... naked... under him lay Pansy Parkinson, also dressed in only her birthday suit.

The smell of sweat and sex lay in the air. The last echoes from Pansy's last moan and Draco's grunts still vibrated through the room. Her own eyes stung with hot tears at the sight of Draco thrust deep into Pansy, roughly kissing her lips.

The two of them had frozen up at the sound of the opening door, just as Ash had by the sight. Slowly they turned their head to look at the disturbance. When Draco saw Ash, his eyes became the size of platters and Pansy giggled stupidly.

Hearing the giggle, Ash as well as Draco glared at her, daring her to shut up.

"Ash..." Draco said, focusing on the girl in the door frame again.

She diverted her gaze back at Draco's face. "Yeah?"

"It's... It's..."

"Not what I think?" Ash looked down at the interlocked bodies of the two in bed. "I'm pretty sure I am correct with the assumption that you were having sex with Pansy just now. Am I correct?"

Draco noticed that we was still penetrating Pansy and swiftly pulled himself out, reaching for the blanket to cover Pansy with.

"Ash listen to me, this doesn't mean any-" he started and walked towards his girlfriend.

"It doesn't mean anything?" she gasped enraged. "This," she pointed widely at the whole situation. "This doesn't mean anything? Oh how wrong you are Malfoy. This means everything," she screamed, and slapped the boy when he took another step towards her.

Again Pansy giggled. "What's there to giggle Pug-face?"

"I told you he was mine, he will always be mine."

Ash stormed into the room and pulled Pansy of the bed by her hair, throwing her towards Draco, who was till standing at the door, shocked by Ash's actions.

All of a sudden he noticed Ash pale. Pale like the linen of his bed... Her eyes were wide and she was staring at Pansy in shock.

Confused Draco looked down at Pansy and saw what Ash saw. Next he looked back up at Ash, who had also shifted her gaze and was now glaring at him. Her hands balling into fists as she saw the same on him.

She suddenly looked scared and started backing away from them. But then she changed her mind and charged past them, out the door and down the corridor she came from before Draco had any time to react.

Swiftly Ash fled down the hallway, down the stairs and ran right passed Mrs. and Mr. Malfoy, who looked after her with a small smirk on their face.

In record time Ash reached the door and pushed it open, running out of the Mansion and apparating away into the night.

When Ash reappeared in the world, she was standing in front of the Zabini Manor and rushed through the door. Passed the house elves, passed a confused Oriana and Hector and straight into her room.

With a quick wave of her wand, the door was tightly locked and she quickly threw herself onto her bed.

"Why are you back already?" a concerned voice asked from another door - the only one she forgot to lock.

Ash stared up at the owner of the voice, running make-up and tears straining her cheeks.

"He's a cheating whore and a freaking Death Eater!" she answered screaming at her friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! The big truth came out!
What do you think? What will Ash do?
Comment!