Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Confessions

The crying girl screamed at Blaise as he stood in the door frame.

Seeing the pain in her eyes he rushed over to her wanting to hold her tightly against his chest. But as soon as he touched her, she flinched back and moved away from him, shaking her head before jumping out of her bed and running out of her room, onto the Balcony.

"Ash!" Blaise called after her, but she was gone again, apparated away into the night. "Fuck," Blaise bellowed and stared into the starless night. "What happened?" he asked the darkness concerned...

Without warning the door behind him flew open, revealing his mother in the door frame.

"What happened?" she asked Blaise, seeing that Ash wasn't in her room.

"I don't know... Something must have gone wrong at the Malfoys, she said something about a cheating whore before she apparated away," he said and let himself fall onto the couch.

Anxiously Oriana took her son in her arms - she saw that he needed someone to hold.

"Blaise, do you have any idea where she might be?" the mother whispered into his ear.

The dark skinned boy hugged his mother tightly as well, shaking her head. "I can think of a multiple places she could be... all around the world."

"Think. She needs someone right now."

"I know. But..."

"No but's. I see the way you look at her. The warmth in your eyes when you see her, or only think about her. The pain when she's with Draco. I know this feeling, I've felt it before. I know how much it hurts to see them love someone else, to only be their friend... or not even that... You love that girl, don't let my actions confuse you and shy away from it. Go after her, find her and be there for her." she told her son quietly and ushered him away.

Nodding the dark skinned boy stepped back, out on the Balcony and apparated away.

"Ash!" she heard Blaise calling out for her while he neared her 'hiding spot' leaning against her parents grave stones, staring up at the stars, while tears quietly ran down her face.

"Ash!" she heard him repeat her name. She knew she had been foolish to run away from him, she needed someone right now... even if it hurt.

"H-here," she coaxed with a broken voice.

"Ash! There you are. I knew I'd find you here!" he smiled softly and went up to his friend, wrapping his arms around her trembling body. As soon as she felt his touch the last strength in her seemed too flee and she crumbled to the ground crying.

"Shhh," Blaise cooed and pulled her into his lap, hugging her tightly. "Shh, tell me what happened."

Ash tensed at the memory as she relived it. "I went to the Malfoys and as I got there the Houseelf lead me straight to Draco's room where I caught him sleeping with Pansy! I can't believe how stupid I am! I should have known!"

"No, you can't have known, none of us did or could," Blaise assured her.

"No, I already had the idea before... but I just didn't want to believe it!"

"Shh," Blasie chimed, "shh, everything will be alright."

"No it wont," she screamed. "That - that - that ass... How could he do this to me? Why did he do this? Was I not good enough for him?" she cried clinging onto Blaise's frame as if her life depended on it.

"No, your too good for him. He's a little spineless git that just cant see what's right before his eyes. Even if its such an beautiful angel like you," he cooed and softly placed his fingers under her chin so she would look at him and see the truth in his words.

Ash sniffed when she looked him in the eyes, while he brushed away a few tears with his soft thumb.

Slowly and a bit confused she watched as he kissed the tears that where running down, tainting her beautiful face.

Her heart launched. She needed someone to hold her. She needed someone to tell her that she's beautiful, she needed someone to kiss her...

Her tears started to ebb away and quietly she leaned on to him. Staring into his eyes as her full lips met his. A spark of electricity ran down her spine, stronger then she every felt it before. At first she felt the boy under her relax, lean into the kiss as well, brush her cheek and pulling her deeper by the back of her head, but in the next second Blaise tensed and pushed her away.

"No!" he said and stumbled away from her. "No Ash. I will not be the rebound guy."

Ash looked at him shocked.

Blaise had pushed her away.

Blaise, who always was there for her, he guy that she could always lean on and trust... pushed her away.

Tears welled up in her eyes again and she started sobbing uncontrollably.

He saw the tears in her eyes and quickly kneeled down in front of her again, pulling her back into his arms. She tried to resist, but he was stronger. Pulling her into his chest holding her tightly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered into her ear. "I love you. I love you more then you could ever imagine. It hurts me so much to see you hurt like this. I wish I could just take all that pain away from you, never let you feel hurt again... but please, don't make me your rebound. I want more then that," he whispered into her ear, while her tears stained his shirt and her body trembled and shook next to his.

They stayed at the graveyard, holding each other for hours. Slowly the moon walked across the sky and was soon followed by the sun creeping over the distant mountains, tainting the sky in a wonderful orangey pink light.

The clouds looked like pink sheep that grazed on the blue sky, as Blaise and Ash watched the sun set in silence.

"Sing something," Ash whispered, voice still uncontrolled and shaky.

Blaise frowned as he looked down at her, "like what?"

"Whatever you want,"

Quietly he sighed and tried to think of a song he could sing to his angel.


I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

I'm sitting here
I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired
Put myself into bed
Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me
Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree

I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen and you wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
And I wonder, wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see, and all that I can see, and all that I can see
Is just a yellow lemon-tree


Finally he noticed Ash's body stop trembling and her breathing become more regular.

Gently he looked at the angelic face of the girl in his arms. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open a bit. Softly he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and stroked away the last tears that rolled out of her eyes even though she was sleeping.

"Sleep well my love," he whispered and kissed her forehead, before closing his own eyes and letting sleep take him over as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Fools Garden - Lemon Tree

I think this is one of my personal favourite chapters yet... Hope you liked the chapter as well!
Tell me what you think!