Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

A Masterpiece

The rest of the holidays was... pretty quiet and uneventful - if compared to the first week.

After Malfoy's little 'escapade', Ash didn't have the gigantic urge to do a lot of things any more and Blaise was still embarrassed at how fast he had gone unconscious in his fight with Draco. Hence, the two of them mainly stayed at home, watched movie's and ate ice cream.
The only thing they did was go to the concert - to which Ash had gotten Blaise two tickets - and after a few days Blaise got her to visit Chase with him - but other then that everything stayed very boring.

Right now Ash, Blaise and Chase were sitting in the train - away from any other form of human life. The train would depart in only a few minutes, and outside of the train the families were still entering the platform, gathering and saying their goodbyes.

Our main character was starring at the wall, while her (not really) little brother was starring out of the window, watching the witches and wizards of the United Kingdom gather and her best (male) friend - who (as she knew now) had a crush on her - was reading a book.

"There she is!" Chase called jumping from his seat.

"Where who is?" Ash asked him uninterested.

"Tracy."

"Tracy!" Ash said jumping from her seat as well and starring out of the window. Sure enough, there stood Tracy. Black hair, tanned skin and a massive grin on her face. She was still standing with her parents, but you could see her looking around, searching for something or someone.

Suddenly Chase opened the window of their compartment and stuck his head out. "Tracy! We're here!" he called out to her and after a few minutes of yelling Tracy finally turned around. Her grin broadened as she saw Chase and Ash looking out of the train and waving at her.

Briskly she turned around to say ciao to her parents, gather her stuff and off she was. Onto the train and down the corridor, running towards the compartment that she had seen her friends occupy.

"Ash!" she cried when she neared the door.

"Tracy!" Ash cried when she heard her friends call and quickly she flung the (locked) door open and embraced her friend in a gigantic hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Tracy told her laughing while choking in Ash's grip.

Once Ash finally let go of her, she quickly hugged Chase and then Blaise. "Where are the others?" she asked when the trio closed the compartment door again and locked it.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked, temporarily forgetting about her pain.

"Um... Draco?"

Ash tensed as her friend said his name. She had not told Tracy yet... she hadn't wanted to ruin her holidays. "He - he's not going to sit here... with us..." she answered, confusing Tracy.

"What do you mean?"

Ash turned her head to look at Blaise, he could see tears in her eyes - but knew that she needed to say it herself. Therefore, he returned the gaze with a daring face.

"We... broke up..." Ash muttered just loud enough for Tracy to hear.

"You what?" she asked, sure she misunderstood.

"We broke up," Ash said louder this time.

"But why?

Ash held down a choke and sat down, her eyes looking pleadingly at Blaise.

"He cheated on her," he obliged with a sigh.

"What?!" Tracy said jumping up from the seat she just took.

"He cheated on me... with Pansy." Ash added.

Tracy looked down at Ash, eyes wide. "Oh Merlin, my dear!" she cooed and sat down next to Ash, pulling the blond girl into her arms and stroking her hair. "How - how are you?" she asked carefully.

Ash gave a dry laugh. "How do you suppose I am? I'm just peachy..." she said sarcastically, then added with a small grin, that reminded of her normal self, " well... I will be as soon as I had my vengeance."

"Your vengeance?"

"Yep. It'll be a master piece..." she said hugging her friend tightly and grinning up at her with angry tears in her eyes. "A true master piece."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry for the long wait! I hope you forgive me...
Thank you al for your awesome comments the last time! You're really motivating me and pushing me through every writers block!
Love all those of you who subscribed, even more so - those awesome people who comment me!
COMMENT ME ALL OF YOU!