Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff

One week had passed.

One week of intensive training.

One week of getting ready for the big game.

Ash was staring at her ceiling before she glanced at her bedside table and looked at her clock with a sigh. 8.00 o'clock in the morning. Time to get up.

Shoving herself of the bed Ash grabbed her green Qudditch-outfit that she had hung on one of her bed posts and headed towards the shower.

Locking the door behind her she stripped naked, throwing her sleeping gear into one end of the corner, before letting the wonderful cooling sensation of the water on her bare skin take over her mind and emptying it of the very last sleep clinging onto her.

Letting a smile creep onto her face she thought about what happened in the last week and what would happen today.

They had gone through the most intense training she, herself, had ever been through. Everyday they had been on the field for at least two hours - reserving the pitch as often as they could and if they couldn't train on the field they had spend the rest of their spare time in the weight room to strengthen themselves and think of a few more tactics.

If this week really was enough, the Hufflepuffs would be defeated by a landslide.

After she had finished her shower she got out again and started drying off - magically drying her hair. Next she pulled on her Quidditch robes and pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail.

She allowed herself one last look at the mirror, before nodding and heading out the door. The green robes fit her perfectly and showed off her hour glass figure and highlighted the bright emerald colour of her eyes. Her strawberry blond ponytail fell over her left shoulder and contrasted the darker green of her robes and framed her near to perfect porcelain skin, only a few stray freckles across her nose and cheeks showed some imperfection. But her eyes had stayed the longest on he silver gleaming Captains badge that she wore the first time on a game. The badge that had belonged to Draco.

Walking out of the bathroom, she saw her room mates slowly wake up and getting ready for the day ahead themselves.

"I'll be seeing you at breakfast" Ash told Tracy with a small smile and walked out of the room, down the hall and through the door, entering the common room.

"Captain!" someone called from one end of the room, making Ash look up.

"Good Morning, Harper," she said seeing her new seeker. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I can't wait," he said with a smile and walked next to her through the common room.

"Sis!" another voice called out to her, making her stop and turn around, waiting for Chase to reach them.

"Your up early," she commented with a grin.

"I couldn't sleep at all! Way to excited!"

Ash laughed happily, shaking her head. "Its only Hufflepuff!" she said and rolled her eyes.

Chase nodded. "You right... but its the first time to try our new constellation."

"That's true..." Ash whispered and let her eyes wander towards Harper, who had run ahead a few steps.

+++++++++++

"Welcome back to the first Quidditch game of the new year! Slytherin versus Hufflepuff!" Amanda shouted into her microphone while the players walked onto the pitch.

Before they stood in the centre of the pitch, Ash turned around one last time to look at her team mates. "Don't forget. We want to win this game, try to get as many points as possible."

The chasers looked at each other with a grin and nodded at her proudly.

"Good," she said confidently and walked up to Madam Hooch.

"Captains shake your hands." Ash held up her hand for Hufflepuffs captain to take, which he took rounghly. "I want a fair game!" Hooch added and looked at Ash intensely, making her scowl.

Quickly they all got on their brooms and as the Quaffle was thrown into the sky, the players shot after it.

"And the game begins!" Amanda shouted over the roar of the crowd. "Breaker caught the ball - throws it to Montague- he throws it to Donot - Donot shoots towards the goals, but Applebee interfers-No Donot passed to Breaker again who had found her way next to the Hufflepuffs Keeper Fleet. -Breaker catches and SCORES! 10-0 for Slytherin in the first minute!"

"Applebee caught the ball behind the posts and is now racing towards the goal. But a Bludger by Weasley hits the Quaffle out of his arms! Orion catches the falling Quaffle and passes it to Montague! Again a Slytherin beater catches the Quaffle! One should finally check out if thats legal!" Amanda commented and looked behind her at Professor Flitwick that was seated behind her and just shrugged.

"Montague shoots towards the Hufflepuff goals once again and this time Catwallander is challanging him, trying to grab the Quaffle out of the Slytherins grasp. - Montague throws the Quaffle towards Breaker - Breaker to Montague again - Montague to Donot - Donot to Montague - Montague towards the goal! 20-0 for Slytherin! The Slytherin Chasers seem to be on the roll once again!

"Catwallander has the Quaffle again passes it to Apple- No Donot intercepted and is once again racing towards the Hufflepuffs goals. - What's that? Hufflepuffs Beater Rickett tries to stop Donot with a Bludger, but the Bludger is thrown of course by being hit by another Bludger shot by Slytherins new team Captian Ash Weasley.

"Donot flies towards the goals - Fleet tries to stop her with a foward attack - Donot lets the Quaffle fall! But Breaker is already there to catch it and throw it into the open goals. Montague is behind the goals, waiting. He hits the quaffle with his broom, shooting it back to Breaker who throws again, while Fleet tries to race back to the goal and stop this play. Andgain Monatgue and Breaker - But Fleet manages to catch the Quaffle. 40-0 for Slytherin in the first 10 minutes of the game!

"Now Zacharias Smith is trying to score a goal in the Slytherin section - But Orion wont let him. Already a Bludger is on the way! Score for Orion. The bludger caught Smith square in the chest and he is falling of the broom!" Amanda called "But whats that? Weasley is shooting down through the air and caught Smith! The Slytherin saved the Hufflepuff!"

"Quickly she flies toward the ground and is giving the hurting Smith to one of the Professors - seems the hit was stronger then anticipated. Smith is out of the game!"

"Weasley is back in the game and sees that Harper is racing somewhere! It seems as if Harper - the new Seeker in Slytherin - saw the Golden Snitch! Summerby sees his race and chases after him - Summerby is catching up! But Harper looks confused! He lost sight of the Golden Snitch! And Summerby passes him - But doesn'T know where to look either! The game is still on!

"Applebee has the Quaffle again! and is racing towards Bole! But Bole catches the Quaffle and throws it at Montague. Montague has the Quaffle - kicks it hard to Breaker, who weaves in and out of the opponents - she throws back to Montague - he stops while the Hufflepuff team rushes past him - the Hufflepuff chasers turn while Montague throws the Quaffle to Donot who leaps into the air and scores! Breaker catches it and drop kicks it back towards Montague - Montague jumps from his broom - HEADBUTTS it into the hoop! Again they perfected and showed us this years perfect team play on the pitch! Another 20 points for Slytherin! The score is now 60-0 for Slytherin." Amelia shouts into the loudspeaker in front of her. "By the way, I researched a bit and this tactic is used by the German National team! Seems like our Slytherins are aiming big this year!"

"Catwallander has the Quaffle and is passing it to Applebee, who passes back to Catwallander - Applebee - Catwallander - Applebee - Catwallander - Appl- Donot interferes and the game goes back to the Hufflepuffs side of the field.

"By the looks of it, this game will be a very one sided game. Weasley got her Chasers in top form!"

"And the Slytherins score again! The score is now 140-0 for the Slytherins. Not once where Applebee and Catwallander able to make it through the perfect defences by the Beaters and Bole, while the Slytherin Chasers score one goal after the other. Fleet has no chance of stopping this hail of Quaffles rushing his way!"

"Oh, the Seekers are moving again! Harper and Summerby seem to have found the Snitch at the same time. They are rushing towards the ground by the Slytherin goals at the same time!

"The players see this - but the Slytherins don't stop their attack. Donot charges at the goals and scores! 150-0 For Slytherin - all the while Harper and Summerby are racing side by side towards the snitch! Harper is a bit faster he reaches out his hand and tries to snatch the snitch" Amanda held her breath for a second as she saw Harper reaching out and closing his hands around the golden Snitch, but Summerby's hand reached out for Harpers broom, pulling him back a bit, making Harpers broom loose momentum. At that jerking moment, Harper let go of the snitch and Summerby use this time to reach out for the snitch and close his hand around the Golden Snitch.

"Summerby catches the snitch! The game ends with the score of 150-150... The match Slytherin against Hufflepuff ends in a tie!"

The Hufflepuffs cheered as the rest of the crowd stayed silent in shock. Sure they didn't want the Slytherins to win but... they were clearly the better team in this match... still now they only ended it with a tie?

"Summerby fouled him!" Weasley called out and raced up to Hooch to make her blow her whistle.

"I didn't see that," Hooch told her

"But it was clear! why else would that broom suddenly jerk like that!? Summerby pulled on the broom!"

"Now, now dear! I said that I did not see it. I can't give a foul that I didn't see."

"But!"

"No buts. I'm the judge here. One wrong move and it could be worse then tying."

Ash stared at the teacher in shock, before cursing and flying away from her before she would do something stupid. On the way she stopped Bole and Orion on their way to her as well.

"Stop it. There's nothing we can do. She didn't see it." Ash growled. "Lets check on Harper if he's alright."

"But-" Orion started.

"No buts! If we do something she'll find a way to make us lose this game instead of tie it!" she yelled and flew towards the ground.

No one was sure if it had really been a foul or not, but Hooch didn't blow the whistle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I really hope you like the chapter, because I actually shouldn't be writing this here right now, I have an extremely important exam tomorrow!! But I need a bit of distraction, so here's my distraction an present to you!! =)

Furthermore I did a little character profile of the most important Characters in the story. Check them out and tell me what you think!

Do you feel the need of someone else in the list? Like the Quidditch team, the Gryffindors, the people from the music class? Families? etc. Tell me who you would like to see in there!!

Also, I added something on the last chapter, if you didn't see/ read that, check it out!