Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Getting Ready

They ran to the common room as quickly as they could, still dripping when they finally reached the gray wall. "Halloween," they stuttered shivering and the wall pulled apart before them.

Hurriedly they went into the common room where they saw that huge group of people, also soaking wet.

"I guess the BBQ had already started when it started raining," Ash muttered as she saw her fellow Slytherin's shiver and walk towards the rooms in order to change.

"No BBQ today guys, its pouring out of bucket out there," a 5th year called out to them hugging herself.

Ash rolled her eyes, "No shit Sherlock".

"Don't worry, people! We're still gonna celebrate returning to Hogwarts!" Draco chimed from one of the couches and got up. His hair was still dripping but he had dried of his cloths. "We'll just have to relocate the party into the common room, it'll be a blast." The people in the common room cheered and started setting up the things they planned for the BBQ in the common room instead.

Still shivering due to the wet cloths, Ash and Tracy ran to their room to get changed and tell the others about the party relocation.

When they finally reached their room, Pansy and Daphne where already dressed and ready to go to the party.

"Hey guys!" Tracy said while she started stripping out of her wet shirt and pants.

"Hey... What happened to you guys? Fell into the lake?"

"Wish we had. No, it started raining outside. The party was relocated into the common room." Ash told them as she also started stripping out of the cloths that were clinging to her body.

"Damn. Now I have to change again!" Pansy wailed.

"Why? What your wearing looks stunning," Ash tried to calm her. Looking at Pansy's get up. She was wearing a light green summer dress with matching high heels and a matching green jacket on top.

"Are you seriously asking this? This is an outside dress, but if we're going to party inside I need to wear a inside dress," she explained as if it was common sense. Ash just frowned and turned away.

"Why are you all dressing up like this anyway? It's just a dorm party."

"Just a dorm party? No, no Ash, this isn't just a dorm party. Tonight's party is the time you show all the guys out there what your made off. It's the night to make them lust for you, make them crave you. If you work it right on this night, you won't have any troubles to get any of those guys out there do to you bidding."

Ash looked up at her room mates and furrowed her brows. Through with trouble they went to get with some poor bloke. She didn't understand all this commotion, just for a fuck and a broken heart. She thanked the Merlin that she wasn't one of the people who needed a boy desperately.

"So Ash, did any of the guys catch your interest yet?" Daphne asked.

"No not yet," she answered with a light voice but somehow that statement felt to her like a lie, when Draco's image popped into her head. His icy gray eyes, his platinum blond hair that looked so sexy when she saw him just a minute ago in the common room, when they framed his face in their wet form... his rose coloured full lips that had such a hypnotic pull to them for her... quickly she shook her head. Bad Ash, bad. Draco is a no go and you know it. Still the memory of the kiss filled Ash's mind.

"What about you guys?" she inquired hoping that she would be able to get rid of the image by talking.

"Well I've heard Blaise was still be available," Daphne answered happily, Tracy just shook her head no.

"For me this will be a very special night, you see, today is the night I'll fish myself Draco again. With this dress, he has no way of escaping me." Pansy smirked as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black mini dress that showed way to much cleavage and ass for Ash's liking, but if that's what she liked.

"Again?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, Pansy and Draco were an item for the whole of 2nd and 3rd grade, but he broke up with her as he found out that there are other fish in the pond, if you catch my drift. However she and Draco always end up together again at some point in time." Daphne explained as Pansy hissed at her and then giggled.

"Well my mother always warned to always keep guys on a loose leash, if you wanna keep them." Pansy giggled, "anyway, we'll go on ahead, don't take to long!"

Together with Daphne - who was wearing a dark gray skinny jeans and a green tank-top revealing her chest - she went out of the door and towards the common room.

Seeing that the others were already finished, Tracy and Ash hurried to get ready as well. Tracy, already having her shower things in the bathroom went into the shower first, while Ash tried to fish out the toiletries out of her trunk and started picking out a couple of outfit ideas.

While she waited for Tracy to finish in the bathroom Ash contemplated which outfit to wear. Either she could wear a jeans-blue skinny jeans with boots and a black blouse that was tight round her waist loosened right under her breasts. Or she could wear black leggings with a nice gray strapless mini dress that hugged hear breast nicely and frilled out as it hung down.

High light the cleavage, or not so much, highlight or not, highlight or not...

Just as she was about to give up Tracy came out of the bathroom and looked at the outfits Ash had laid out. "Nice, " she whistled, "which one your wearing?"

Ash looked up at her with puppy eyes. "You tell me."

Tracy chuckled and looked at the outfits again. Then nodded at the gray dress with a smile.

Grateful for her help Ash took the outfit and wet into the Bathroom to get fresh and dressed for the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep yep... girls do need a lot of time to get ready...
Hope your liking it so far!
Please Comment!