Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Big Day

Today was the big day.

Today they were fighting the hardest game of the year.

Today the banners called for the Quididitch game of the year.

Green vs. Red

Silver vs. Gold

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor!!!!!!!!!!

"Oi Potter!" the Weasley girl in the green cape called from the other side of the Great Hall. Glancing up at the sound of his name, the brown haired boy with the emerald green eyes and the scar on his forehead saw the Slytherin Captain looking at him.

"Yes?"

"Don't forget our little bet, my love! You'll be running round the school naked in no time at all!" she yelled and the Slytherin table cheered loudly at her unspoken promise as well as the girls from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

"Oh yeah? That's new, as far as I see it, it'll be you flashing us all!" he yelled back, followed by a cheer of the Gryffindor table. As well as the boys from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

It had surprised the whole student body at the colours that the Great Hall had been tainted in. Normally it was pretty clear that three fourth of he crowd were clothed in red, while only the Slytherin table wore green. Today however the Hall was pretty much divided in half. Most of the girls wearing green. And most of the boys were wearing red. Rather then rooting for the team it seemed as if they were just trying to cheer for the team, whose victory would ensure that the captain of the other gender had to strip and run.

Ash laughed at Harrys comeback and winked at him before returning to her food.

"I still can't believe that you agreed to this stupid bet!" Blaise sighed and shook his head.

"Oh come on, bets like these are the whole fun in games like these." Ash chuckled happily as she let her eyes sweep over the hall, "and look at all this green! I'm really starting to get excited about this game!" she grinned.

"But their only cheering for us, in order to see Potter naked," Tracy argued.

"So? Who cares, they still want us to win, don't they?"

"I guess so..." Tracy sighed, but then smiled cheerfully. "Well, I just hope you'll kick their asses!"

"We definitely will!," Ash grinned and looked down the table at the other Slytherin Quidditch team members.

They were now sitting in front of her, eyes wide and excited as the listened to her word.

"All right guys! This is it. This is the final game, the game in which we will decide who will get this years Quidditch Cup!" the Slytherin Captain said as she walked up and down in front of her Team.

"We had an awesome start at the beginning of the year, and even though the last game didn't grace us with the best outcome, it is clear that we are the best of the best, we are the team that will win this freaking Cup this year!" she yelled.

"And do you know why? We will win because we deserve it! We deserve to win this freaking cup!"

"I don't want to see any slacking off this time around! I know all of you are able to try it again next year, but this year is my last opportunity to get that freaking shiny Cup and I want it in my hands in the next hour or so! Do you understand?"

The Slytherins nodded their heads.

"I cant hear you!" she shouted, and this time received a louder response, but it was still not enough.

"I still can not hear you! What will we do?" she yelled even louder.

"We will crush Gryffindor!" the Slytherins yelled.

Again she pushed forward her ear and yelled "What will we do?"

"We Will Crush Gryffindor!" her Team mates yelled as loud as they could.

"Exactly! We will go out there and we will crush those Gryffindors!" The captain yelled and the Slytherin Team cheered at her words, jumping onto their feet and roaring for victory.

Watching them with a proud smile on her face, Ash nodded her head approvingly and grabbed her bat and broom.

"Lets go," she called and lead the way from the changing room towards the pitch, where they could already hear the crowds roars and cheers calling out to them...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So, next chapter will be dedicated to the final Quidditch game of the year! Are you excited?
Comment!!!