Status: Almost :3

She Hides Behind Her Smile

Sheena – Sheena Paxton is a quiet person. She keeps to herself, and her best friend is her dad. He mother left them when she was six and has always been curious as to what happened to her. Due to her mother drinking when she was pregnant with Sheena, she is defected so that she will grow taller and older, but will remain with childlike features. She wants to find her mother, but not just that. She wants a second chance to make her life happier, more fun than the friendless 6 years she has endured. She runs away to London with the help of her Aunt Janina to attend Woodford Boys Academy. But how will she do it? She becomes Drew.

James – James Williamson is a rather creative soul. Sometimes he’s loud, obnoxious, and exuberant, and other times he’s quiet and reserved. He writes poetry and songs and has a wealthy family. He attends Woodford Boys Academy in London, England and is a B student. His favorite subjects are music, art, and math. Hey is gay, but he doesn’t exactly know when he decided or found out. It seems to him like he just always has been. He has had a couple of boyfriends, but none of those relationships worked out. His best friend Mark just graduated, so he has been pretty lonely over the summer. He wants to find a new friend, or maybe a flame, to keep his life exciting.
  1. Intro
    Sheena
  2. Intro
    James
  3. Run
    Sheena
  4. Bore
    James
  5. New
    Drew