Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Johnny, I'm NOT Jimmy's Substitute!

As if he didn’t see enough of you whenever Lea would kidnap you. Jimmy said as he sat at the table I was cleaning up.

“Leave him be.” I mumbled as I felt his eyes boring a hole in my back. Jimmy groaned before sipping some more of his magic beer.

It’s been three weeks since I first met my idols and since I told Leanna what happened to me. The night after Jimmy and I had our first major fight Leanna and the rest of them had tracked me down and attacked me with hugs. Ever since then I’ve practically lived with Leanna in that big house.

Last week I met Brieanna and became instant friends with her, she was like another big sister to me. After the first hour with her it seemed like we were separated at birth; granted I’m only two years younger than her. She fought with Michelle constantly and I always laughed when she’d make Michelle storm out in a huff. When I asked her why I haven’t seen her she told me it was because she had made arrangements to go see her mother back in England.

“Hey Eve!” I heard Brianna call from the table where Johnny has been watching me all night.

“Hey Bri, what can I get you?” I asked as I made my way over to her. I smiled when I saw that Brian had his hand draped over her shoulder. Everyone knew that they liked each other a lot, possibly loved each other, hell even Michelle knew but she just wanted to keep her illusions of Brian loving her. It ended when he broke up with her last Friday and started to date Bri, since then we haven’t heard from her and she stopped stalking Bri and Brian two days ago. We were a happy family and I loved every minute of being with the gang; even if the Berry boys creeped me out a little.

"Yea can you get me one of your panties?" Matt Berry joked and Bri smacked the back of his head.

"Sorry, my warden doesn't go for that." I winked at Bri as she smiled at me. She held out her arms and I ran to her side to give her a hug.

"How's your hand?" She whispered into my hair and I smiled at her.

"It's healing since you forced me into the hospital." I told her and she laughed while patting my back. Bri was the only one, besides Leanna, that I told about my life in New York. I trusted her right away and she accidentally walked in on one of my venting sessions to Lea. When she heard the whole story she jumped up and was ready to WALK to New York to give my family the 'Most epic blood bath ever,' at least that's what she called it.

"And the others?"

"Gone." I whispered before I felt a hand slap my ass.

"What the hell, Jason?" I screamed before he went back to making out with one of the strippers.

"Ignore him, we all do." Val said with a huge grin.

Just remember that you're not on break yet. Jimmy sang into my ear and I groaned. That meant that the floor manager was glaring at me and hating my soul.

"So, what can I get you all?" I asked as I stood up straight. "I'm not giving you shit Matt if it ain't an alcoholic drink." I said as he opened his mouth. He closed it and muttered something about how I wasn't fun.

"Just another round of Jack and cokes." Zacky said as he finished his off.

"And tequilas." Lea said with a sly smirk tugging at her lips. I nodded hesitantly at Lea's request since the last time she wore that smirk she dared me to make out with Matt B. He's a good looking guy... Just totally not my type at all.

"Sweetie, just try to not get smashed." I said as I shifted my eyes to a pair of smirking twins.
"Yea, I know." She laughed before I walked off to give Starr the order.

Be honest, you know you're happy that you got to meet my family. Jimmy said from the barstool at my left.

"I still haven't met your family. However, I did meet your adopted family, and I love them." I whispered loud enough so that only he could hear me.

Same thing. He said while shrugging his shoulders. I'm going to play the drums just for you. He beamed before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke, yes Jimmy went back to his dramatic entrance and departure but it wouldn't be Jimmy if he didn't.

"Water please." I turned my gaze to see the short shit standing next to me with his eyes fixed at my reflection in the mirror above the bar.

"Hey Johnny." I said before draping my arm around his broad shoulders. "What's up with my favorite gnome?" I asked causing him to crack a smile. I liked being by Johnny since he smiled a lot more, and he looks cuter when he wears any form of a smirk.

Bri told me that after Jimmy died, Johnny would cry for hours on end alone and then go see his friends and pretend everything was cool. She said she understood why, but she still wished he wouldn't cry alone. I told her that sometimes crying alone is the only way for someone to deal with a trauma without breaking. She smiled and agreed before telling me about her former band mates that died in a car accident. Between Lea, Bri, and I we shared all the scars we could talk about and laughed at old stories.

"I feel bad... When I look at you I mean." He whispered and I just scoffed.

"Johnny, my hands aren't that bad. They're finally healing at least." I muttered as I watched Starr pour the drinks.

"That's not what I meant, but it is good to hear that." He sighed as he took the hand on his right forearm. He smiled more when I didn't wince away from his touch. "I meant, every time I see you it’s like, I'm looking at Jimmy if he had long hair and boobs." He explained and I felt the blood rushing to my fist as I felt the urge to punch him.

"So is that how you see me? A substitute for Jimmy?" I asked calmly and somewhat hurt. I mean, over the weeks I felt my silly fan-girl crush for him turning into having serious feelings for him as a person and not 'Johnny Christ.'

"No! What I meant was that your personality and drumming skills remind me of him." He smiled a little and I scoffed as I felt the tears coming down.

"Seriously?" He nodded and I rolled my eyes at him. "That's just elaborating on what I said about being a substitute for Jimmy!" I yelled as Starr gave me a tray with everyone's orders.

I walked to the table as he got the water he ordered. I could hear him calling my name over the loud music but I chose to ignore him. I was crying and I'm sure my make up was running, which I didn't need right now because I wasn't wearing the water proof crap.

"Eve?" Gena called to me as I set the tray down and everybody attacked it as they tried to claim the most drinks.

"Eve, I'm sorry that's not what I meant." Johnny pleaded as he tried turning me to face him. I composed myself long enough to tell him why I was hurting... Okay tell him a little as to why.

"Johnny," I sighed as I turned to face him. I could feel the gang's eyes on us. ", Jimmy was played them didn't hurt, and the only reason I can even play your songs well is because I'd keep practicing Jimmy's part by ear. My personality is probably like his because after hearing so many stories with him and watching videos on youtube with him it just rubbed off on me. But I am not, I repeat, NOT Jimmy's substitute." I said before storming off and into the cool night air.

-Leanna's POV-

"You called her Jimmy's sub?" Brian asked as he shook his head at Johnny.

"No. I told her that she was like Jimmy with long hair and boobs." I smacked my forehead as Bri smacked his head. "What was that for?"

"You're a dick." She said as we got up to go talk to her.

"We'll go with you." Val said as her and Gena rose from their seats.

"No we can handle this, you guys sit and party." I said as I got up. They were hesitant at first but sat down nonetheless.

-Evelyn's POV-

When I got outside I pressed my body against the smooth glass window and slid down it. My tattered green tights came to my chest as I drew my knees closer to me.

What did the short shit say? Jimmy asked as he sat next to me and held me.

"He basically said I was your sub." I mumbled sarcastically as I choked back on a sob.

Awe, Chicky-poo. He cooed as he squeezed me into his side. Don't listen to what he says. You're with my friends to finally see how a real family is. Plus everyone knows that the words that come out of his mouth is just bullshit.

"Eve, are you okay?" Lea asked as she hugged me. I shook my head no and she sighed. "Don't let Johnny's words bother you." She whispered as Bri sat next to me and took my and started to play with it.

"Yea, half the shit that comes out of his mouth is just his own opinions, no one else's." Bri cooed as she slapped my hand between hers.

"But his opinion matters to me." I whimpered out and they tried their hardest to hold back their laughter.

"Why?" Bri questioned when her giggles subsided.

"Because I fucking like him, I always have." I whispered the last part as I tried wiping the running make up.

"What?" I looked up to see a very shocked Johnny standing in front of me. Oh shit. I thought when I saw his brown eyes go wide.

Oh shit. What's in the bucket. What's in the bucket but a bucket of shit. But a bucket of grapes. And grapes in the mouth. Grapes in the mouth make you happy down south. Make you geta big boner what ya gonna do? Jimmy sang out and I groaned.

“God help me.” I whispered because not only did Johnny hear me but Jimmy was singing the ‘Grapes in the mouth’ song. Such bad timing with that shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chappie is dedicated to Unholy Harlot cause she's amazingly funny ^^.
I love the 'Grapes in the mouth' song...
SHIT SCHOOL! okay i gotta go peace!