Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Date Night Part 1

I woke up to hear Johnny talking on the phone. He was fully dressed and cussing at the person on the other line. His back was turned towards me so I knew he probably thought I was still sleeping.

“Fuck! I don’t care Lacey.” His end was silent before he blew a casket. “IF YOU FUCKING COME NEAR US I’LL CALL THE COPS AND HAVE YOU LOCKED UP!” He shouted before turning to me. He smiled at me when he saw I was awake, but his smile faltered when he saw that I sort of cringed. “Sorry babe.” He said and I smiled. “No not you Lacey. Eve, I’m sorry for scaring you.”

“It’s okay.” I said sitting up straight in bed.

“Lacey, the point is; leave me alone. I’m happy with my life right now. I have my best friends, family, and an amazing girl that loves me and won’t cheat on me. I don’t need you and I don’t want you.” He sighed before hanging up the phone.

“Johnny?” I called out and he smiled before sitting next to me in the bed. He pulled me close to him so his head rested on my shoulder and mine rested on his head. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Lacey.” He sighed as he pulled away to look at me in my eyes. “She wants me back. She said that she only broke up with me because I’m still hung over Jimmy’s death.” I felt the anger rising in me.

“Well she’s a bitch! Jimmy was like a brother to you so of course you’d still be sad, even today! If she couldn’t understand that then she obviously didn’t love you or your family! I mean, Jimmy was a beautiful soul that’s missed by everyone and if it’s hard for those who don’t know him personally then that just means it’s hell on earth for those who did know him and were close to him!” I yelled before Johnny burst out laughing. “What?”

“You’re so beautiful when you’re defending people.” He said and I smiled before kissing him.

“And you’re just a Short Shit.” I smiled before he pressed his lips to mine again.

“Mmm. You should probably get ready.” He whispered against my lips.

“Why?” I whined and he chuckled softly.

“Don’t you want to go on a date with me?” He asked and a smile spread across my face.

“YES! Okay, hold on. I just have to wash the sex sweat off of me and get ready real quick.” I beamed before getting out of bed and putting on my night shirt.

“Awe, I liked seeing you naked.” He complained.

“Well we have a communal bathroom so people would probably also see me naked if I just left without clothes.” I said and his smile dropped.

“Wear clothes.” He said and I smiled.

“I planned on it.” I whispered before kissing him again.

“We’ll never leave if we don’t stop kissing.” He stated with a kiss after every word.

“Then maybe I should go.” I whispered between kisses.

“Oh GOD! They’re a cute couple!” Matt screamed and every guy groaned while the girls squealed.

“Thank god I’m dressed.” I said as I glared at the people in the door way.

“I hate you all.” Johnny said while throwing a pillow at them.

“Nah. You know you love us.” Brian said as Bri and Lea made their way into my room to drag me away.

“Bri, let go! I wanna stay with Johnny!” I complained and she stared at me.

“You wanna fight an old raider?” She asked and I instantly let go of Johnny and let her pull me away. “Thought so.” She smiled as the girls went to pick out my outfit for the day.

“Go take a shower and change into these.” Lea said as he handed me my clothes.

“Are we playing Barbie and I’m the Barbie?” I asked with a sigh.

“Yes.” The girls said together and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine.” I grumbled before taking the clothes and going into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later I was fully dressed in the corset dress and tights they provided for me. I didn’t bother applying cover up since the only noticeable scars aren’t that bad. My back could be covered by my long hair and I honestly didn’t have to impress anyone since Johnny has seen everything.

“You done yet?” Val screamed and I laughed.

“Yeah, come in.” I laughed as I opened the door for them.

They came barging in with hair supplies and make up kits. I was afraid for my life when I saw their little devilish smirks. It felt like I just opened the door to a personal hell.

---

“I hate you all.” I said when the torture was done.

“But you look so cute!” Gena gushed and I glared at her.

“You die first!” I said and Val stepped in front of her.

“She’s right though. You look amazing.” I rolled my eyes before turning to Lea who was crying.

“Lea, why are you crying?” I asked and hugged her tightly.

“My baby girl is growing up!” She gushed as she held onto me tightly. “I dun wanna let go!” She said tightening her grip slightly.

“Awe, Leanna. Don’t worry I’m sure Eve won’t leave you.” Bri said as she pulled Lea off of me.

“She’s right. I mean I love you so much and I can’t stand the thought of leaving my sister!” I said and smiled when I saw Jimmy’s reflection.

Why are you making my wife cry? Do I have to fucking make Johnny cry? You know you bitches are crazy! He huffed before plooping down in my seat and drinking his… MAGICAL FORTY! Oh we need to have a serious talk.

“Hey, I hope you know Johnny fell asleep.” Matt said as he walked into the bathroom.

“Okay. Well I guess I should get my shoes and jewelry on.” I said as I stepped into Matt’s line of view.

“You look really pretty Eve.” He said as he gave me a hug. “Your hair looks better as pure black.” He said as held me at arms length.

“Okay DAD.” I said before walking past him.

“Do we need to have the sex talk my daughter?” Matt asked while going with the joke.

“Nah, I already fucked Johnny senseless.” I grinned and he pulled away.

“Too much information.” He said as the girls laughed.

I went into my room and quickly put on my heals and put on my deathbat necklace and the necklace Leanna gave me on my birthday. I grabbed my black messenger bag and studied myself in the mirror before heading out.

You look great Chicky-Poo. Jimmy said and I smiled before hugging him tightly.

“I love you Jimmy.” I whispered and he squeezed me a little tighter.

I love you too Evei. He whispered into my ear before letting me go.

I walked into the family room and saw the guys plotting to write on Johnny’s face. I smiled before motioning for them to disperse. The nodded with a slight pout before moving away. I smirked as I sat on his lap and kissed him. He moaned before parting both our lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth and gliding over my tongue. His hands traveled up my body from my knees until they rested at the sides of my neck. I laced my fingers into his hair and whimpered when I felt something hit my back.

“What the hell?” I whined as I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Brian.

“I don’t want to see the Short Shit’s make out session!” Brian yelled, not even denying that he hit me.

“Please. You know you’re jealous.” Johnny said as we got up to get going.

“Why would I need to be jealous of you? I’m amazing!” Brian boosted and I rolled my eyes as I said bye to everyone.

“Amazingly stupid.” Johnny muttered and Brian got up and in his face.

“I’m sorry what was that?” He asked and I pulled him away.

“Brian, you know I don’t want to see fighting.” I said and he stepped back giving me a big hug.

“Fine. I’ll stop for my little sis.” He smiled but turned to Johnny with a glare. “You hurt her and I’ll kill you.” He warned and I laughed.

“I seriously doubt he’ll hurt me.” I said before walking over to him.

“Did you really have to wear heels? I’m already shorter than you.” He pouted and I chuckled before kissing him softly.

“The girls made me.” I whispered and he glared at them.

“You guys are so mean to me.” We laughed, even him, at his shortness before heading out.

---

“So what are we doing?” I asked as we drove through the streets in his car.

“It’s a surprise.” He said as he laced our fingers together. “So, what else don’t I know about you?” He asked and I bit my lip.

That I can see Jimmy and that I’ve been hanging out with him since he died?

“Um, well I can cook… ish.” I smiled sheepishly as he started laughing.

“Ish? Why the ish?” He asked and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

“I kinda set the apartment on fire when I was ten because I wasn’t watching the food.” I admitted and his laughter grew.

“Really?” I nodded and he shook his head. “Wow.”

“No! This is what happened. It was mother’s day and I wanted to do something nice for my mom since she worked three jobs to support us. I was making a big dinner that I saw in a cook book, I even bought the ingredients, but half way through my friend came over and he was telling me about this new band he heard and we were listening to it. I forgot to check the food and next thing I know the smoke alarm is going off, my friend is running out the door screaming ‘FIRE’ and I’m there trying to get the fire extinguisher to work. Thankfully it did and the fire was out, but the dinner was ruined. My mom rushed home after the neighbor called her and told her that I was crying.” I said and he laughed.

“So you were crying that you caused a fire?” I shook my head at Johnny’s question.

“Nah, mom knew I was a pyro. I was crying because I got the foam from the extinguisher on food that could have been eaten.” I said and his laughter grew. “When I told her she started laughing like a maniac and then treated me to Wendy’s for being a good girl.”

“So she didn’t always hate you?” He asked and my smile faded.

“No, she used to love me and always told me to be myself. She welcomed my odd ways and often told me that I was made this way because God wanted to entertain her. I loved my mother so much. She was my best friend and the first person I went to with everything. When she was called down to the middle school because I beat up this prep she asked me if she hit me first. I said yes and then she turned to the principle and said, I quote, “Why are you bitching at my daughter for defending herself? This child is a purely odd girl who shouldn’t have to sit through your bitching just because you haven’t gotten laid in a life time. Here’s ten bucks, go buy a cheap whore.” His eyes went wide and I smiled at him sweetly before skipping out after my mom.” I smiled at the memory before I felt the stinging tears.

“When did she change?”

“Three years ago. She introduced me to her new husband and my new brothers. The first month of their marriage nothing changed and I thought my new dad and brothers were amazing but… soon the act was over and I was getting hit. I cried to my mom the first time but she told me to shut up and to stop insulting her boys. My mom died that night and a monster I didn’t know was born.” I sighed as he pressed his lips to my hand.

“Do you miss her?” He asked and I chuckled bitterly.

“Now, no. I don’t miss the woman she became. But I do miss the woman who put me before the world.” I sighed before looking at his sympathetic eyes. “One good thing came out of it though.” I said and he looked at me like I was nuts.

“What would that be my odd giant?” I laughed at his choice of words.

“I got to meet the greatest family ever and meet an amazingly kind and short boyfriend.” He gave me a cocky smile and I smirked.

“Well I’m glad it worked out. Now, let’s get your first tattoo.” He said as he pulled in front of a tattoo parlor.

“Johnny, I think I love you more now than ever.” I said and he smiled.

“I love you too.” He laughed as we walked in.

We walked in and Johnny signed us in. The woman at the counter seemed to have been slightly shorter than Johnny. She had tattoos all over her visible body, minus her face, and wore her rainbow hair into a ponytail. Her clothes were a casual tube top and a pair of jeans.

“Got an idea of what you’d like?” Johnny asked and I smiled.

“Yeah, two actually.” He smirked and nodded.

“She’ll be getting two tattoos.” The woman nodded and motioned for me to sit in the waiting area.

Johnny followed me and we saw people with worried looks, talking people out of getting the ink, and worse a few teens arguing with their parents. We sat down in front of the heart pictures and Johnny grabbed my hand.

“So what are you going to get?” He asked and I grinned.

“The deathbat family on my stomach and ‘NIGHTMARE’ written across my chest.”

“The whole family?” He asked and I chuckled when he left out the nightmare part.

“Yup. And with their girl’s names in hearts that’ll hang my the corner of their mouths. And of course little deathbats for the Berry boys and their initials.” Johnny whistled.

“Well that certainly is the whole family.” I laughed slightly. “But I think it’s sweet.”

“I think it’s probably gonna hurt like a bitch and take a lot of time. I hope you didn’t have a fancy dinner planned.” I bit my lip and he laughed.

“Nope. Thanks to Jimmy and I, I’m not allowed in most restaurants.” He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t want to know.” He agreed and the woman called me to get my tattoo done.

----

An hour later we were walking out of the shop with Johnny saying the tattoo artist was staring at my chest too much. I was pissed at the artist too. He did a great job with the inks but kept flirting with me and when I told him I was dating Johnny he laughed and said that I couldn’t be dating him cause he was so short.

“Johnny, let’s get something to eat.” I said as I grabbed his hand.

“Sure babe.” He said and we got into the car and went to a Wendy’s.

“… WENDY’S!” I screamed before taking Johnny’s hand and running inside the place.

“You act like a kid.” He laughed and I smiled at him.

“I’m eighteen, I’m allowed to act like a kid compared to you.” I stuck my tongue out at him and gasped when I felt his tongue on mine. “Ew cooties!” I joked and he pouted.

“May I help you?” An orange prep asked snottily.

“A baconnator and fries and a large coke.” I said and Johnny smirked. He’s gotten used to the fact that I eat like a guy sometimes.

“I’ll have the same.” He said and the prep nodded while eying Johnny.

We moved to the side to let others order and I could see that the blond girl was still gawking at him. I smirked before leaning down and kissing him passionately. He moaned into the kiss as he pulled me closer to him. I loved it when Johnny would rub his hand up and down my sides before squeezing my ass. He did that here and I heard the tray slam down.

“Here’s your order.” She sneered and I smirked before pulling away.

“Thanks.” We said before sitting down.

“Okay, so where did you get your drumming skills?” He asked as we ate the fries.

“Well, Jimmy was my idol so I’d kinda like attempt to learn his parts and with a lot of practicing I’ve got them down with little mistakes. And my mom had me going to drumming classes before she changed and afterward I used it to earn cash on the streets.” I said and he stared at me.

“To earn money on the streets? Why didn’t you just go get a job?”

“I wanted one, but if they knew I was working then I’d be a broke fucker.” He smiled slightly and we ate the rest of the food in a comfortable silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so i thought I'd finish this since it's been so long since i updated
Evei's clothes
Deathbat tat
Nightmare tat
Evei with black hair